I don't know about that... look at this example:

"Anyways I wish you the best??"

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

I don't know about that... look at this example:

"Anyways I wish you the best??"

That’s how I read it in the context it was said.  You’re so great at drawing people into arguments, you realize that Anna.  You love it.  What’s behind that?  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Everyone is enlightend here but I really like @Joseph Maynor‘s point.

If someone knows the Truth it is better to explain it in the simplest way possible. If only you know then what’s the point?

we all have the responsibility to share the truth in the most effective way we can and not condem others who is doing the same.

Different people listen to different teachers 

You can’t share truth. Especially with one who is listening with ears and seeing with eyes what’s being communicated with an interpretation of the past (thought) 

The only way to truth is through self understanding, the understanding of the movement of thought. 

Edited by Faceless

Im fairly certain there is no easier way to explain what can not be explained. 

This is very complex and demands total attention without resistance preventing communication.

If we don’t understand ourselves we cannot be attentive to another.

all I see is resistence, which is why I usually respond with this guy??‍♂️

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

You're a one trick pony.

What you're implying is that nobody elses teaching has worked for anyone else. Only yours and krishnamurti 

xD

That's the shadow of your own teaching. The problem you face is that reality is telling you that it's incomprehensible, yet you don't take any notice and continue to plough on regardless. Having woken, erm, 2 people on the forum of which both are extremely questionable to say the least. 

Lol I cannot awaken anyone. 

‘I’ cannot awaken “I” 

That’s my point. 

You guys are not seeing the deep down root of all of this.

Its very subtle. I think one must understand there own inward movement. See it actually. Until then this will not make sense. 

Edited by Faceless

10 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Im fairly certain there is no easier way to explain what can not be explained. 

This is very complex and demands total attention without resistance preventing communication.

If we don’t understand ourselves we cannot be attentive to another.

all I see is resistence, which is why I usually respond with this guy??‍♂️

This sounds like depressing excuse-making to me.  Maybe you can’t explain it because you don’t understand it.  You’re hiding behind vague words.  And when you get pressed on it, you run away.  Not good.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

Boredom. She pm me showing me photos of her cleavage and telling me how boring here marriage has been. 

This op is about me, can't you tell? I told her I was taking a break from speaking vedanta with me and next time I log on she's blocked me

She's here for entertainment mate. That's all

What? Bored? ...prove I said that???

Also,  I showed u the same photo I posted on the forum. I didn't Block you? I opted out of our conversation, that's all, not because u don't know Vedanta either. If I blocked u I wouldnt have been able to see your post . You have a screw loose and you have enlightenment sickness...a very bad case!

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You’re so great at drawing people into arguments, you realize that Anna.  You love it.  What’s behind that?  

I wasn't trying to argue? I was just saying it seemed like maybe it meant something else. I was chattin' back at ya. Geesh

Project much??

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

16 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This sounds like depressing excuse-making to me.  Maybe you can’t explain it because you don’t understand it.  You’re hiding behind vague words.  And when you get pressed on it, you run away.  Not good.  

I don’t think so Joseph. You are looking for answer. You don’t want to figure out the probem.

I have presented you with some important things to look into. You are playing the game of debate. Seems very obvious that you don’t want to explore yourself. You meet each problem with your own bias and corrupt logic. If you haven’t understood the mechanism that this logic stems from you will never be able to commune with that corrupted logic/rationalizing distorting what is being said. 

Start with learning and observing yourself/thought.. Until that is done there is absolutely no foundation for rational (unbiased) thinking. 

And no not “rationalism” 

Quite different. 

Edited by Faceless

8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I don’t think so Joseph. You are looking for answer. You don’t want to figure out the probem.

I have presented you with some important things to look into. You are playing the game of debate. Seems very obvious that you don’t want to explore yourself. You meet each problem with your own bias and corrupt logic. If you haven’t understood the mechanism that this logic stems from you will never be able to commune with that corrupted logic/rationalizing distorting what is being said. 

Start with learning and observing yourself/thought.. Until that is done there is absolutely no foundation for rational (unbiased) thinking. 

I wish you would have gone into this kind of detail when I asked you about your teaching, but it never happened.  It’s as if you keep saying — you’re too stupid or you’re not ready yet.  The gig is up dude.  I get it.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Anna1 Can't believe how toxic we are to each other. I mean, none of us can behave like this in ordinary mundane life. 

And then we come to a spiritual forum and call each other arseholes and such. No one is better or worse. Let's all behave. :) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

6 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Anna1 Can't believe how toxic we are to each other. I mean, none of us can behave like this in ordinary mundane life. 

And then we come to a spiritual forum and call each other arseholes and such. No one is better or worse. Let's all behave. :) 

It’s good to test each other every now and again.  I learned a few things by engaging in this discussion.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Huh? I didn't call u anything 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Anna1 said:

Huh? I didn't call u anything 

You're right, but to me it doesn't make any difference. 

I feel the same slightly contraction of inner piece whether it's me or anyone else that people attack verbally. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

You're right, but to me it doesn't make any difference. 

I feel the same slightly contraction of inner piece whether it's me or anyone else that people attack verbally. 

You sound so Stage Green.  I’ve noticed that in your recent posts.  “Can’t we all just get along” — a very Stage Green sentiment.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You sound so Stage Green.  I’ve noticed that in your recent posts.  “Can’t we all just get along” — a very Stage Green sentiment.

I'm sure you are right! 

But I don't know anything about those colours, other than that turquoise is the top colour. 

Where is green on the scale? Is it above average? 

Am I almost enlightened or an immature naive hippie type of person?

It could be either, that's how much I know about those colours. I better see Leo's video on spiral dynamics. :)

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

I'm sure you are right! 

But I don't know anything about those colours, other than that turquoise is the top colour. 

Where is green on the scale? Is it above average? 

Am I almost enlightened or an immature naive hippie type of person?

It could be either, that's how much I know about those colours. I better see Leo's video on spiral dynamics. :)

Green is pretty high

Beige, purple, red, blue, orange, green, yellow, turquoise, coral