AleksM

How I Became Enlightened Fast And How You Can Do It To

207 posts in this topic

@Toby I don't understand your question. What intermediate realms? Are you thinking of realms as dimensions or what? If your looking at realms as dimensions than they are just a different electromagnetic frequency (sound and vibration are geometric) and you see trough that when your consciousness expands. That happens with psychadelics, meditation and other methods. Yes I see them all as illusory. It's pretty simple to see that when your reality accelerates. You can even envision that in a sense. Look at the Picture of the reality NOW(have a samadhi experience). Than immagine all that went away the next second. What remained the same? When your accelerating faster and faster it becomes pretty obvious what's not changing. It's consciousness, it never fluctuates. Being aware of those subtle realities, in my opinion quickly detaches you from your normal identified self (the perceived self) and that makes you enlightened faster. Image if your reality changed 1 million times faster than it does now, like if it went from 60fps to 1 000 000 fps and you perceived all of that. Your sense of self would not be that strong, but because everything in this electromagnetic spectrum is happening so slow, it is hard to be consciouss of all of that and so you lose yourself in the content of it. I hope that answered your question.

I can appreciate this.  You seem like you've made some huge progress.  Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater regarding thought though.  Now that you see thought for what it is, you don't have to be scared that it will mislead you anymore.  You can play with thought like an architect plays with building materials.  And then you can revel in your cathedrals without believing that they are living beings.  I see a lot of fear of thought on this forum.  The truly enlightened person should be able to do philosophy mindful of its purpose and limitations.  This is where Stage Blue (or Green) becomes Stage Turquoise.  Turquoise is not dogmatic nor scared of thought.  Blue is scared of thought and tries to banish it from discourse.  Green has a tendency to be dogmatic too, stuck on relativism, which is a paradigm in itself.  They will deny this, but they tend to practice it and gravitate towards it.  

Thought is not evil, it just needs to be caveated properly.  Just like lions are not evil, they just need to be caveated properly.  So, watch out for your own paradigms.  I notice that a lot of Advaita/ Zen folks have a bad paradigm regarding thought.  Awareness and contemplation over this issue would serve some of you more "religious" folks.  Religious thinking has no place in Turquoise consciousness.  Be mindful of your own substandard paradigms too.  You can always improve something.  Just when you think you got it all figured out, think again.  Reality speaks in shades of grey.  Being against thought is just as bad as being an armchair-philosopher.  And any of these "views" always sits at cross-purposes to reality anyway.  Reality includes thought.  Let's acknowledge that fully and not bury our heads in the sand like blind religious folks over this issue.  Thought is not bad.  It's our interpretation of thought that is bad.  There's a key difference there!  

Being a thinker, even a theorist, or a philosopher, is necessary if you really want to have the highest awareness possible.   But there are a lot of over-thinkers that never become enlightened, so I get that, and that justifies your fear against thought.  However, I think a lot of people miss the issue I am trying to communicate here, and I'm going out of my way to spell it out carefully here, and here it is: Don't get paradigm-locked against thinking, theorizing, or philosophizing.  Learn how to use these items in your own life when they are appropriate.  That's the wiser paradigm.  I humbly speak from my own perspective and from what resonates with me only.  I'm not putting this out there like it's an objective truth for everybody.  But I felt like this perspective needs to be communicated to expose a very nasty trap.  It's a common trap, but a lot of folks appear to be blind to it.  Blindness to the trap itself is the worst kind of trap.  It's like walking blind without a cane; and additionally, not even being aware of one's own blindness!

//

I like this part of your post.  I took the liberty of re-organizing it below.  Print it out folks.  I didn't tweak your language (but you should always double space after periods, it will improve your writing dramatically):

How to become enlightened FAST  

Your(ego), your sense of self will not survive this process.  You are reality.  Don't seek too much information, seek massive transformation.

To destroy the ego you have to be in the being state, and if you want results with enlightenment fast, you have to have a serious intent to raise your consciousness.  You have to be this awareness continuously to get rid of all thoughts.  This means that it's harder to become enlightened by being aware just when you’re doing your traditional meditation practice for up to 60 minutes or 3 hours or even 5 hours.  Reality is so fucking simple you will NEVER understand it with thought.  Understanding awareness with the mind is like lighting up the sun with a cigarette lighter.

After I got enlightened I became aware how the body just moves automatically without me thinking anything (hearing mental sounds).  I was like shit, I have a lot of work to do to undo all of that programming.  So I was starting to do more and more personal development and consciousness work simultaneously.  Enlightenment changed nothing. Enlightenment just made me more aware of the functioning of existence, how everything is happening without effort inside me.  At that point your mind and ego die, because you surrender to effortlessness and ego and mind is all about effort.  So after you become enlightened everything you could accomplish is effortless.  You really don't need any thought anymore to function and succeed in life.  So... that means you don't have to go to meditate in a cave for 30 years.  You can do your life purpose and enlightenment simultaneously.  Yes it's hard but if you apply everything I am talking about here you will be enlightened extremely fast.

You have to become increasingly aware moment to moment and maintain that intention for a few months.  To not pay attention to the content of awareness but to awareness.  And after that you will arrive in utopia, you will want to go back but you'll recognize that you can't. You have embodied that which is permanent.  The mind surrendered to consciousness.

Ask yourself how conductive you are.  If you want to be enlightened fast, you need to drop all resistance and drop arising resistances for extended periods of time with awareness, by observation, without being judgmental, attached, not building any meaning when thoughts arise, not labeling anything as good or bad for your own gain (because when you do you start constructing meaning and that is illusion), not gossiping not comparing yourself with others, not creating a sense of linearity, being aware that your're not what you sense as yourself, existence cannot be perceived with senses it's only through consciousness.

Have a serious intent at the start, like your life depends on it.  As you become more and more conscious this seriousness will vanish and all that will be left is playfulness.  You will start playing with all of the content of awareness and not seriously indulge in it by assigning it meaning, thinking of it good or bad.  You will be detached, and after a while that detachment will become automatic, a part of you.  This intent must be present for long periods of time, uninterruptedly.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 minutes ago, AleksM said:

it is hard to be consciouss of all of that and so you lose yourself in the content of it.

There is a lot going on in your conceptual world right now. So like you said, don't lose yourself in the content of it ^_^

The point about always being aware is really beneficial. It's after starting to do THAT that I really started to see some shift in perception. Didn't read all the other long stuff.

2 hours ago, Markus said:

The point about always being aware is really beneficial. It's after starting to do THAT that I really started to see some shift in perception. Didn't read all the other long stuff.

Agreed. The more you can remain aware the more it starts to become second nature.

@Joseph Maynor @Natasha  Yes I know that. I still fall into those traps it's not like I've became immune to imperfection, I have just become aware of existence. In fact I have realized, how imperfect I am and also at the same time, how perfect I am already now. I know the paradox between spirituality and personal development. It's important to navigate trought that paradox. And that's what I'm doing, I am doing A LOT of personal development. I realize that I am perfect as I am now but also that I can be better so I am constantly improving myself. I have spend thousands of $$ on personal development and Will start an internet business in the niche of personal development, It's really something that I'm passionate about. But consciousness work is like my number 1 priority, nothing can shake that.

@AleksM Stay open-minded, question everything, and recognize beliefs for what they are - an illusiory thought content... even when they are sold as a cool looking shiny pendant, or channeled by a mystical 'future self' ^_^ You're a smart guy, you get it.

Yes your right. But this pendant is not just an illusory thought, this is physical. It's not like Arcturus RA is only preaching, he ha PHYSICAL PROOF of his inventions. He has literally made a device filled with that same substance from the pendant and attached to the car. The car went into a zero field and the emission dropped and you could use less fuel. HE HAS PROOF OF THAT. This guy is inventing stuff that is on the same level as Nikola Tesla.

4 hours ago, AleksM said:

You have to be wise enought to recognize the light source. I knew from the start 99% of people Will dismiss that out of ignorance :D

i have experienced these things.  reality and paranormal are nothing like what i previously thought they were.   your intentions are solid but you're are wasting your time.   you'll only be ridiculed and accused of dishonesty here, by and large.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, AleksM said:

This guy is inventing stuff that is on the same level as Nikola Tesla.

xD Seems legit.

I am just playing, it's not like I am looking to gain something from that discussion. How am I wasting my time? I don't care about opinions, opinions are irrelevant to me. I want to see where this thought takes me while I am in this eternal presence of no-mind. I am like riding a wave. I am the DJ of my own creation, shifting trought realities.

My point was that you do your own research if your interested in this subject, this is very deep. The first post was just a starting point for you guys to go do your own research if you want to experiment with the way I became enlightened fast. If you fully researched the stuff I have mentioned in the first post and tried everything, you would see it first hand.  If you are fast jumping to conclusions than your stuck in mind. Just prove it to yourself. Your doing it all the time. You have a lifetime to try new things. I have done it and words cannot even desribe the true transformation that took place. And I am pretty sure nobody has researched this stuff deep enought because every body that commented is so fast jumping to conclusions without putting in hours to do the work. I have posted this topic today, and It's not possible to study everything I'm talking about in this topic so fast. If you would study all of it, by putting it a whole week at least of solid research and than experimentation the following weeks and months you would came to different conclusions. You would find how this ways are indeed fast ways of accelerationg the awareness evolution of an individual.

12 minutes ago, AleksM said:

And I am pretty sure nobody has researched this stuff deep enought because every body that commented is so fast jumping to conclusions without putting in hours to do the work.

@AleksM Based on the replies,  I don't think everyone jumped into conclusions, .. People just expressed skepticism, which doesn't mean that everyone rejects it.. While it is necessary to be open minded to know anything, skepticism is also necessary as well. I have become a skeptic very recently, once I realized how I myself became a victim of self-delusion. Not that everyone who reports paranormal things are intentionally lying, but in most cases people give paranormal meaning to things that can't be explained. It is absolutely possible to hear a voice or see a vision when one is meditative, but it doesn't mean that what you saw actually exists.

For example, one who is either in some deep meditation or in an altered states of consciousness may hear a voice that says 'I am an extraterrestrial being coming from Venus; I have some message for the humanity' and proceed to tell you something about enlightenment. The voice may teach the person  techniques about enlightenment which are actually effective; it may be something that the person never heard before. The whole experience may sound real, even more real than the real life. But all these may be coming from brain activities of the altered states of consciousness, just like how brain creates  dreams; The brain activities may also take your creativity and intelligence to your peak which enables that illusory ET being to speak with a lot of clarity. Whatever the person hears from that being may be just the bits and pieces of things which the person had already thought sometime in the past, that have been put together in an organized way by the brain, during that experience. But this doesn't mean that there is really such a being in planet Venus.

But what I said above is just one possibility. I don't cling to one possibility alone. May be it was indeed from Venus. It is the certainty or the conclusion that we derive from the experience that closes the mind.

Since you said that you are able to do remote viewing, may be you can try this experiment. Try to remote view some details of a place (which is close to your location) that you have never gone to. Make sure you don't know any details about that place from any source. Remote view that place and note down things that you see there, which can be later verified by actually going to that place. But this is very tricky, because even if in your whole life there was a slight mention about that place by somebody who said something about that place, then whatever detail you got from him (which you have completely forgotten) may get retrieved in your memory when you remote view. It is called cryptomnesia. You may be genuinely convinced that you got that detail because of your remote viewing. Because of all this, you may have to do such experiments multiple times. You can do this for fun, since you say that you are now able to handle everything playfully and nothing is serious.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

There was a lot of resistance in me reading your post, then I listened to some light language and it clarified things to me. Thanks a lot! :) 

"Peace, take it lightly!" :)) That Ra guy is awesome. :D

Edited by Barna

@AleksM

Thank you for posting this it really resonates with much of what I have found. I am definitely going to be looking into the YouTube videos you mentioned. We will be in touch :D

It's all relative. One person's jumping to conclusions actually is another person's deep research. The more clearly you articulate your experience in hopes of expediting the process for others, the more they are conflating and it's actually having an adverse effect, relative to your good intentions. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

38 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@AleksM what do you mean when you say that you are enlightened?

@WelcometoReality

Haha.  Now, you may be the one asking the philosophical question here.  He was pretty clear in his post what he means.  And furthermore its in his head, and not communicable to you directly.

6 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

It sounded like the practice I was doing (the first part), until you started talking about that light you saw at 5:30 AM in the morning.. After that, it was all like reading a fantasy story.

I agree with you on being aware and mindful every moment during the daily life, that was what accelerated the whole spiritual process. But I am skeptical about all the paranormal things you talked about. But I am also open minded to all that.

Most of these stuffs you are talking about are all over the internet, and they seem to be fake .. Things like channeling from extraterrestrial beings are abundant but I wonder why none of the paranormal stuff was proved in spite of serious research. Are you familiar with James Randi? He  sponsored One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge, which offered a prize of US$1,000,000 to eligible applicants who could demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event under test conditions agreed to by both parties. Nothing has been proved so far and Randi  shut down the project because all the research was waste of money. He started it in 1964 and terminated it in 2015.

I also learnt how people can delude themselves by perceiving things that they can't explain. Once, I myself was convinced that I had paranormal abilities like telepathy and clairvoyance. Certain things which happened were so convincing with no doubt at all, but I later realized how I was fooled by my own mind. Trust me, it is very very tricky; you can be fooled very easily by what you see and you would never know.

Anyway, I will have a look at the links you posted. I have curiosity and open-mindedness.

I think you make great points.  It's like -- don't get so wise that your brain liquefies and leaks out of your skull.  You heard that?  You gotta understand Epistemology.  Even Indian Philosophy is rich in Epistemology.  Leo has done some great videos on the subject.  People aren't grounded in Epistemology, and then they are out-to-sea in a way.  Un-moored.  Get into Philosophy.

Watch this video.

Another beautiful video on point

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Wanting to have a superior identity is literally what the negative ego always wants, so it can appear to always be love-able because it feels it's unloved because of ignorance and as it has usually learned to suppress emotions, blocking the energy and creating (projective) masks and addictions.

Now I don't know what you are, but in my view a big big trap is wanting or thinking to be enlightened when ur not, and given that's it's pretty rare and how you speak I'd say your not (and I've been in the very same spot).

But contrary to what knee-jerk reaction your mind may have to this, be happy about this because it means that there is a lot more freedom and joy to be found than what you are currently experiencing, and no, one doesn't have to experience the growth as painful uncomfortable labor either.

Anyways you can easily see how much suppressed emotions you have by letting someone scan the muscles along the spine that are chronically tight and that hurt when you press them as shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uyvhPpk04s

6 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

It sounded like the practice I was doing (the first part), until you started talking about that light you saw at 5:30 AM in the morning.. After that, it was all like reading a fantasy story.

I agree with you on being aware and mindful every moment during the daily life, that was what accelerated the whole spiritual process. But I am skeptical about all the paranormal things you talked about. But I am also open minded to all that.

Most of these stuffs you are talking about are all over the internet, and they seem to be fake .. Things like channeling from extraterrestrial beings are abundant but I wonder why none of the paranormal stuff was proved in spite of serious research. Are you familiar with James Randi? He  sponsored One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge, which offered a prize of US$1,000,000 to eligible applicants who could demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event under test conditions agreed to by both parties. Nothing has been proved so far and Randi  shut down the project because all the research was waste of money. He started it in 1964 and terminated it in 2015.

I also learnt how people can delude themselves by perceiving things that they can't explain. Once, I myself was convinced that I had paranormal abilities like telepathy and clairvoyance. Certain things which happened were so convincing with no doubt at all, but I later realized how I was fooled by my own mind. Trust me, it is very very tricky; you can be fooled very easily by what you see and you would never know.

Anyway, I will have a look at the links you posted. I have curiosity and open-mindedness.

How can a person who is still greedy for money can acquire psychic abilities ? Only a fake psychic will be attracted to such challenges.

Money appears to be so important to the people who don't know about real treasures.