BlessedLion

Manifestation is Bullshit

30 posts in this topic

If manifestation was real than all the government intelligence agencies would have manifestation departments xD

1 hour ago, AtmanIsBrahman said:

Alternatively, you can affirm "I have great success with women" or "Every woman is attracted to me." This will make you believe it if you do it consistently with an open mind. 

And what if those are false in my experience, so you suggest bullshitting myself to the point that I blindly believe my own drilled-in bullshit just to then act out of that belief?

Some things just can't be learned without going through the experience of doing it, especially attracting women if you lack the skills for it. Affirmations won't make you effective at it. Maybe it can motivate you to do more action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bazera said:

If manifestation was real than all the government intelligence agencies would have manifestation departments

How do you know they didn't manifest 9/11?


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are the worst people often the most wealthy?

Wealth manifestation gurus would tell you that they’re more spiritual, higher vibration than you. That they just allow wealth in better than you.

The moral gaslighting is insane.


"Finding your reason can be so deceiving, a subliminal place. 

I will not break, 'cause I've been riding the curves of these infinity words and so I'll be on my way. I will not stay.

 And it goes On and On, On and On"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aurum said:

Why are the worst people often the most wealthy?

By enslaving the manifestors to manifest for them :D

Imagine your own private army of manifestors. You direct it at Trump like a laser beam and zap him back to ancient Greece so they can deal with him.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the modern, secular occult, there is this notion:

1) You only use the belief in service of your goal (manifestation), literally nothing more and nothing less. For example: belief is the emotional engine that provides the firepower for manifestation, whether it's through taking "direct action" in "the real world" or taking "direct action" "inside your head" which might manifest in physical reality. (I'm putting all these designations in quotes because they intrinsically don't mean anything to me, and I do this some version of this mentality is important to actually get anything done, do not think of it as intrinsically and categorically "separate".)

2) Do nothing more with it in your mind, with your desire. Don't bother to feel anything else about it, necessarily. Specifically don't develop attachment to the outcome (this is part of what ritual is for, though I almost never practice it as an external practice). Don't ruminate and play around inside your head and spiral endlessly around in your own thoughts. It is a tool for a purpose. Nothing less, nothing more. This requires a good deal of self restraint. 

3) You don't necessarily need belief at all, as long as you have energy, focus, and you figure out how to get out of your own way. 

This isn't necessarily how I work, especially now, but is something I've been deeply influenced by. The bigger question is if your thoughts are actually doing whatever it is that you think they're doing. The capacity to observe your own thoughts, almost as if you are outside yourself, can come in very handy. 

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

On the one hand, you have people who have literally nothing, they barely make $1/day and live in horrible conditions. They were born into this. Are you seriously going to gaslight them into thinking "You're just stuck there because you aren't vibrating high enough" (ironically most of these people are actually emotionally vibrating higher than someone in a city with money, I live in Indonesia and i have seen people living on the street with nothing with some of the lightest, happiest, grateful energy i have ever seen)

Are you going to tell these people that they have some subconscious desire to be living like that otherwise it wouldn't be their reality? What a psychological mind rape...

Yea that's gross. Tying morality to people's lot in life is not ok. 

Quote

Further, when i listen to people explain manifestation it's clearly just an elaborate belief system which loops back onto itself. You can't reject it because the way it is set up is unfalsifiable. Then the people who teach it , obviously preach that it is real because they were the lucky few who things actually worked out for. Enough people try to blow up on social media through manifesting, then it happens for one, and they attribute it to manifestation skills. It's like Bruno Mars saying "just follow your dreams" , or "find your talent", it's easy to give that advice when you are 1 in a billion talent wise which is non replicable for 99.99999% of people. 

All your examples are pop spirituality which tends to be tied to generic mindsets. It's about what I'd expect? 

Let's just say that you could choose to manifest anything consciously, would all you pick is a hypercapitalistic wet dream? Really? Not very imaginative if you ask me, lol. Maybe. Just maybe, there is a connection between people being this way, holding the values they have.... and this specific flavour of BS. 

Quote

Much more powerful than manifestation is understanding how things work and then mastering the process behind success. Fuck magic take responsibility for your experience and results. 

It's not like you just have to do one or the other, skepticism OR pop New Age-style spirituality.
But yes, generally this is the best, most efficient, and direct way to get things done. There is a reason why we went in this direction we have now, and I suppose all that is left is for us to eventually collectively exhaust it for whatever it's worth. 
 

 

 

Edited by eos_nyxia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

This video is proof of my arguement, can you see that she is just blindly preaching a belief system (she is one of the lucky few that things fell in place for, don't underestimate luck in life as well) :
 

 

Holy shit, she is annoying asf.

I like that!

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MROW

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what if I want my dream job, and I send CV's and me and some other guy get interviewed, and I use all the manifestation techniques by which I get hired (as this pop new-agers would suggest). In what world is that a fair logic? Why in the world would reality be constructed in a way that by just imagining and "manifesting" my desired output, some other guy losts his opportunity?

What if he also tried manifesting that same job? Who's manifestation would win? And what makes that happen? This is so silly. Am I missing something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is wrong at the end. My local cafe is where I had my most profound Love realization. I didn't need to go to some fancy ass luxirious hotel. 

But then again, i wasn’t trying to manifest wealth. I went in there with the intention of needing to understand what Love is

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't spell the Law of Attraction without the Law of Action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now