Olaf

tomorrow I am gonna challenge myself

14 posts in this topic

I will go out tomorrow and try to approach as many girls as possible. There is like a big party in a city and I don't care about my status there at all. So it is gonna be really busy, I want to aim for 100 sets of woman in one night, but I don't know if I will be able to do that. I am just gonna approach as much as I can, having no breaks in between. I am just writing it down here to keep myself accountable. Tomorrow I will write down how it went. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't it be more productive at this stage of your development to focus less on spam approaching and more on actually building some connection within these approaches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Valach it is just a one day thing, I am not gonna do this everyday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since it is a big party, it is a perfect chance to approach the hotties as they are gathered in once place.

Don’t spam approach just anyone.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude chill out you don't need to approach as many girls as possible, you need to calm the f down and try to actually pull one back. Slow down. Have a drink. Get into a good conversation and just chill. You're doing too much. See who likes you. They will laugh and give you singles if they like you. Do you know how to read body language and gage if a girl is warm for you or if you're somewhat in her fuck zone? Basically she will put energy into the interaction, laugh a little while speaking to you, smile, you will feel the tension. Step into the room and see who makes eye contact with you. Read the room. You gotta pick up on the signs and see who is somewhat into you. Obviously you can cold open and sometimes it's a little tricky to tell off the bat but you should sense it as you're enjoying yourself who is enjoying being around you and attracted to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute machine😂☠️ 


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long is your typical interaction with a girl after you start talking to her? What does it typically go like? Who typically ends it, you or her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olaf said:

@Valach it is just a one day thing, I am not gonna do this everyday

But you keep coming into this spam apporaching, this is not first time you mention this.

2 instadates are gonna teach you more than 100 1-minute conversations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with everyone here, man. This spam approaching you keep doing is teaching you nothing. I've seen you infield, dude, your sticking points are beyond the approach and you should be focusing on those, instead. This is starting to feel like some kind of self-sabotage thing where instead of actually going deep with a woman and trying to make it work by focusing less on quantity and more on quality, you're instead spreading yourself thin as a way to feel like you're being productive in some way rather than actually getting results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf I appreciate you for embracing the challenges of dating but to improve it you can do 1 thing - only approach the ones that you are into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zenterus said:

I agree with everyone here, man. This spam approaching you keep doing is teaching you nothing. I've seen you infield, dude, your sticking points are beyond the approach and you should be focusing on those, instead. This is starting to feel like some kind of self-sabotage thing where instead of actually going deep with a woman and trying to make it work by focusing less on quantity and more on quality, you're instead spreading yourself thin as a way to feel like you're being productive in some way rather than actually getting results.

It is easy to keep doing what has already ”worked” up to this point than to go through the pain of changing oneself to get to the next level. Especially as changing oneself will yield worse results at first.

”What gets you here, won’t get you there”

”Fastest way to 100k, isn’t the fastest way to a million”

”The enemy of great is good”

Olaf has struggled with dating for years, has developed a strong hate-love relationship with it, where there’s a lot of bitterness. And now that he finally got some ”results” with the spam approach, he’s overly excited and all in, in it.

Also, he is on a massive momentum. Which is good, except when it is going to the wrong direction. Then it is very hard to stop it.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do really think you deserve a ton of respect for your commitment to doing something hard like this. I really do. But I think it’s time to change up your strat and focus on quality over quantity.

Set your goal to be “get ten phone numbers / socials in a night” rather than doing 100 low quality approaches. It’s clear you can approach, but something fundamental is going wrong with the quality of the approach if after talking to this many girls you’ve not even managed to get a date.

Pickup is highly analogous to online advertising.

If you put an ad up online and 10,000 people saw it but only 10 people clicked it and zero people bought the product, what do you do? Keep running the same ad til 100,000 people have seen it? No, you’d start tweaking levers like the quality of the ad, target audience, quality of the website, and quality of the product.

Matching those last 4 levers to pickup equivalents: you’d improve the quality of the approach, where and who you’re approaching, texting/date skills, and your own style/appearance/value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate all of your advice and I will work on it this sunday, today will be the last day I will approach so much, after that will work on quality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now