Olaf

tomorrow I am gonna challenge myself

133 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Valach I was doing a challenge don't take it so extreme. In that moment I didn't care, doesn't mean I normally don't care. 

You want a challenge now? From now on you are allowed to make maximum 3 approaches a day, after that you have to go home. Make it count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Valach after 3 approaches I am just warmed up, how does that help anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olaf said:

@Valach after 3 approaches I am just warmed up, how does that help anything?

The idea is to make those approaches count.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olaf said:

@Valach after 3 approaches I am just warmed up, how does that help anything?

So it forces you to actuall stay and enjoy these interactions instead of running towards another set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

At this point I’m not sure if Inliytened1 is fucking hilarious or just the biggest troll

Hilarious?


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olaf said:

okay everyone be quiet. I did it. 100 fucking approaches, while you guys were going back and forth wasting time, I fucking did it. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. And 100 approaches doesn't count how many girls, probably like 300 girls as I did many 3 and 4 sets. 

And how many are you going to talk to again? Eh ? Eh?


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Valach I was doing a challenge don't take it so extreme. In that moment I didn't care, doesn't mean I normally don't care. 

That's what I said.  You enjoy the game.  Its nice


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 don't encourage me you little devil hehe

Well.  Me and @Valach were trying to figure out your end game.  For me its the grail. I want pussy. I don't want it. I fucking crave it.  Its my sole purpose in life. And to taste it is the holy grail itself.  

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 don't get me started, I don't want to get banned xD

It's a legit question.  You aren't going to get banned if I didnt.  Heck. I was promised my mod position back. You know leo.and I go.way back. Far beyond this dating shit.   

Like.be honest with us. What the fuck do you want out of this. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Valachi think we maybe touched some trauma.  He's gonna take  some extra love. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 I want to become better, more confident, more abundance (dating options), more attractive, I am not really looking for a serious girlfriend as that is like a fairytale to me, but maybe a short relationship. I don't think I want a serious relationship at the moment, unless the perfect angel comes falling from heaven, but that is unlikely. So I don't mind a shorter relationship of a month/ 2 months, one night stands where she never calls back is not what I am aiming for, because that would sound like I did something wrong and she doesn't want to talk to me again, but if she is like open to talking and being atleast friends afterwards, then I am okay with it, fuck I am so nice, like seriously I don't want to make her regret the next day what she did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 I want to become better, more confident, more abundance (dating options), more attractive, I am not really looking for a serious girlfriend as that is like a fairytale to me, but maybe a short relationship. I don't think I want a serious relationship at the moment, unless the perfect angel comes falling from heaven, but that is unlikely. So I don't mind a shorter relationship of a month/ 2 months, one night stands where she never calls back is not what I am aiming for, because that would sound like I did something wrong and she doesn't want to talk to me again, but if she is like open to talking and being atleast friends afterwards, then I am okay with it, fuck I am so nice, like seriously I don't want to make her regret the next day what she did.

You're already that. You already have the goods. Stop being so nice. Let go a little and just be the bad boy. Just be him.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well.  Me and @Valach were trying to figure out your end game.  For me its the grail. I want pussy. I don't want it. I fucking crave it.  Its my sole purpose in life. And to taste it is the holy grail itself.  

xD


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 how many girls do you approach on a night? but you also drink right? The problem is that I am sober, so therefor if I have approach anxiety I feel it allot more. I could drink, but I think drinking is stupid and ruins my health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 how many girls do you approach on a night? but you also drink right? The problem is that I am sober, so therefor if I have approach anxiety I feel it allot more. I could drink, but I think drinking is stupid and ruins my health.

As many as it takes. Yes I drink.  But drinking isnt like the answer. You still have to know how to talk to them. So put that out of your mind. You do not need alcohol and never did.   Approach anxiety is great because you can just break through it. Imagine intercourse anxiety. Shes laying their spread eagle and you can't get it up.  That's the ultimate mindfuck. Coz then she has to.get up while you feel like a moron and put her clothes back on.  So approach anxiety is fun.  I think if you're practicing game that's great.  The more you talk to the better you'll feel.   

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 It was weird, because today I felt like it took 15 to 20 approaches to have that approach anxiety to be gone (mostly) and only from there started my genius come alive. And after 60 approaches you start to feel like a king. New God complex unlocked. Like some power ranger spirit. Anyways if Valach says do 3 approaches, then I will be with way too much approach anxiety in those conversations probably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 It was weird, because today I felt like it took 15 to 20 approaches to have that approach anxiety to be gone (mostly) and only from there started my genius come alive. And after 60 approaches you start to feel like a king. New God complex unlocked. Like some power ranger spirit. Anyways if Valach says do 3 approaches, then I will be with way too much approach anxiety in those conversations probably. 

Yeah.  But you have to be able to do it with one my brother.  You have to be able to walk in the grocery store and fucking land her.

You won't always have the luxury as using the first twenty as lubrication.  Just loosen up. You got this. No one else does.  Youre God.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 so what do you do when anxiety starts to come up in the conversation? Like 2 mins in or so. Because that is what happens in my first few approaches

Edited by Olaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now