Olaf

tomorrow I am gonna challenge myself

133 posts in this topic

Just now, Valach said:

Which is exactly what traumatized person would say. Don't you see that you are using woman to disconnect from the pain of your own trauma?

Are you my psychiatrist now or do I just wanna fuck?


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Are you my psychiatrist now or do I just wanna fuck?

I am not. Take it as you will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Valach said:

I am not. Take it as you will.

😀

Im a lot older than you. If I wasnt good in my own skin I would have offed myself.  Im good.  Women are very hard to live with.  Right now.i got a girl.  That's good enough.  I'm not doing pickup anymore.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zenterus said:

@Valach Dont waste your time, please. 

Trauma has nothing to do with it.  Self esteem isnt brought on by trauma. Self esteem is self esteem. You create that. That's why I think this js BS about trauma and getting women affects your self esteem.  Yeah I guess it could of you let it. But it shouldn't have anything to do with your self esteem.  That should come with within. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Trauma has nothing to do with it.  Self esteem isnt brought on by trauma. Self esteem is self esteem. You create that. That's why I think this BS about trauma and getting women affected your self esteem.  Yeah I guess it could of you let it. But it shouldn't have anything to do with your self esteem.  That should come with within. 

Trauma is also inward experience, it hinders true self esteem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valach said:

Trauma is also inward experience, it hinders true self esteem.

Trauma is an outward experience. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Trauma is an outward experience. 

How so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valach said:

How so?

Because trauma is caused by other not self. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because trauma is caused by other not self. 

Trauma is not really about what happened to you (even if that is the initial trigger), trauma is about what happened inside of you because of what happened to you.

If a child is being dismissed by its parents, it develops a belief "I am not not enough, I am not wanted, I can not depend on others" - that is the trauma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valach said:

Trauma is not really about what happened to you (even if that is the initial trigger), trauma is about what happened inside of you because of what happened to you.

If a child is being dismissed by its parents, it develops a belief "I am not not enough, I am not wanted, I can not depend on others" - that is the trauma.

That's exactly what I'm saying. You have a choice in how you are going let external events affect you.  External events. Not internal events

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's exactly what I'm saying. You have a choice in how you are going let external events affect you.  External events. Not internal events

 

A small child whos survival is completely dependant on their parents does not have any choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Valach said:

A small child whos survival is completely dependant on their parents does not have any choice.

This was in the context of us getting women.  The small cbild.has most likely forgotten that.  I've forgotten most of.my trauma.  Because its a choice. But for you guys to say that picking up tons of women had to do with trauma is ludicrous.  Just because you had trauma doesn't mean anyone else did.  Id be really interested in what these guys have to say about solving it so you can get the proper vulume of pussy.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inliytened1 said:

This was in the context of us getting women.  The small cbild.has most likely forgotten that.  I've forgotten most of.my trauma.  Because its a choice. But for you guys to say that picking up tons of women had to do with trauma is ludicrous.  Just because you had trauma doesn't mean anyone else did.  Id be really interested in what these guys habe to say about solving it so you can get the proper.pussy.

Forgoting trauma does not mean it does not impact you anymore. Most people are completely unaware of their trauma. By design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Zenterus said:

@Valach Dont waste your time, please. 

It feels like large chunk of people on this forum are just rage baiting at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Valach said:

Forgoting trauma does not mean it does not impact you anymore. Most people are completely unaware of their trauma. By design.

Im glad for that. Because I keep getting more pussy as it becomes available.  Listen.  We aren't getting this deep.  We are gonna  help him talk to girls because I can assure you he doesn't have trauma.  He's just a guy who.doesnt know how to talk to girls. So don't overcomplicate things.  Just because you had trauma doesn't mean the rest of.us did.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Im glad for that. Because I keep getting more pussy as it becomes available.  Listen.  We aren't getting this deep.  We are gonna  help him talk to girls because I can assure you he doesn't have trauma.  He's just a guy who.doesnt know how to talk to girls. So don't overcomplicate things.  Just because you had trauma doesn't mean the rest of.us did.

Almost everyone has trauma to some degree. I would not be surprised if all of us in this thread have it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valach said:

Almost everyone has trauma to some degree. I would not be surprised if all of us in this thread have it. 

Of course. Bur you seem to let it be an obstacle.  Is that because of the books or the teachings?


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yale just released a free course on Capital:

 


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funnily enough, once I worked deeply on my traumas, my desire for pussy with randoms dropped correlatively.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now