Azrael

How I Awoke: The Story And Dynamics Of My Awakening

275 posts in this topic

@Shin All drugs are legal in Spain ;)

Spain has decriminalized everything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo GuraI have a friend who was a heroine addict and went to Mexico for ibogaine treatment. Worked like a charm, and now he's clean.  Of course, it wasn't a panacea, and he suffered a lot of depression due to not having done self-development. He's turning things around though.

There's a lot of interesting clinical work being done in Mexico with psychedelics:

http://psychedelictimes.com/iboga/at-the-crossroads-of-ibogaine-and-5-meo-dmt-interview-with-dr-martin-polanco/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChucuSL3NsdYsr6MrWGyfMg

@Afonso Nice! Didn't know that.

@username I have a cousin in Russia who's been a heroin addict for over 10 years. He's just getting out of prison. Sad story. I recommended Ibogaine to their family, but who knows if they'll listen.

I'll talk more about the massive therapeutic potential of psychedelics in the future. The research is remarkable!

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shin All drugs are legal in Spain ;)

Spain has decriminalized everything.

Decriminalized =/= legal of course. 

@Leo Gura @Azrael Thanks for the info.

No, I could never do it personally. First, I have medical/medication reasons and second, I could lose my nursing license. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 hours ago, Anna1 said:

Really? ..and what are those countries?

...In the US, LSD is a schedule class I drug...right up there with heroin. If you get busted, it's the same penalty.

He (Leo) does just have his own little posse here, doesn't he. It's absolutely amazing to me. State your opinion on a post and often times someone here will try to say either,  "it's a concept!" Or "watch leo's videos"... you fell into the latter, very typical response from peeps on this forum. Even if they give a specific video, it never has what minute where to start the vid, relating to their point...no, they expect you to watch 60-90 min of, who knows what, to make their point. 

So, you might as well have said, I don't know what to think, unless its coming from a Leo video. I also can't tell you what they say enough to make any meaningful conversation, so I'll just tell you to watch them... lol.

I'll tell you what I've said numerous times. I don't watch Leo videos. Not that I have anything against him personally. I didn't come here originally thinking I would or wouldn't watch his videos, but I don't care for the brainwashed effect many people here, imo, seem to have... 

If it has anything do to with Leo's "vids", then I'll just keep sayin', no thanks.

You are making huge assumptions about me based on a simple recommendation to watch Leo's videos on psychedelics.  I do not agree with everything Leo says in his videos, nor would I want to. However you raised the same old "run of the mill" objections that most people (including myself) typically raise when learning about using psychedelics, which Leo methodically addresses in his videos.  This is why I suggested you watch them.  

@Leo Gura Notice that decriminalization doesn't mean that it's legal. It just means it's not considered a crime to possess drugs for personal use (personal use is defined in quantities for each drug). However, the police can still take your drugs and send you to a psychiatrist. Selling or distributing is a crime. (Apparently buying is not).

Edited by Afonso

On 9-8-2017 at 10:12 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Anna1 Ayahuasca and 5-MeO retreats are done in Peru for example. Totally legal and it's a very healthy shamanic sort of thing. Part of their tradition and culture for over 2000 years. [...]

These retreats are also legal all over Europe; Holland, Germany, France, UK, etc (so not just Spain and Portugal)

Selling of ayahuasca and 5-MeO is often shady, but consuming of these substances is in most European countries completely legal.

Edited by Bas

On 8/8/2017 at 5:53 PM, Azrael said:

Sorry, didn't get the question. Could you rephrase it?

Oh, so... this question is unrelated to the comments above.

After your awakening, did you have people who knew nothing about consciousness work tell you "hey you seem different?", "what happened to you?" or stuff like that? Could they notice in any way you had awoken or did it remain unnoticed for the rest of the people?

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

15 hours ago, Mondsee said:

After your awakening, did you have people who knew nothing about consciousness work tell you "hey you seem different?", "what happened to you?" or stuff like that? Could they notice in any way you had awoken or did it remain unnoticed for the rest of the people?

No, it remained completely unnoticed. And I haven't told anyone as well. And I won't. Why should I. I told you guys because you are into it and it might help you listening to another story of how it can happen. ;) At least they didn't came to me and said something. But remember, you still keep your character, how you speak, what you do, what you like and dislike etc. The only thing that definitely goes from you is suffering and attachment. So people may notice that you are more relaxed and seem not to care so hard any more. But yeah, actually I had never in my life somebody come to me saying "Wow you changed a lot." Although I had quite some changes in interests and opinions throughout my life, way more then enlightenment in that respect. It's probably because I'm so young and so involved in so many different things that it just doesn't surprise people no more if I do this thing, or change a little here, or ... . I'm not your typical guy out of a factory.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Leo Gura  any suggestion on how to use MDMA for my PTSD? 

Is a guide a must considering my awareness level is quite high, have some pleasant experience with mushrooms and lean towards stage yellow thinking.

Thanks,

Simon.

1 hour ago, Keithemson said:

@Leo Gura  any suggestion on how to use MDMA for my PTSD?

Not sure about that, never had PTSD.

You should be able to handle MDMA solo.

The only psychedelic you shouldn't be doing solo is salvia. The rest are mostly handle-able at moderate doses. Of course your results may vary. Some people have poor self-control.

On 05/06/2017 at 0:56 AM, Toby said:

That's why I asked. It's easy to delude oneself how amazing one is doing if you don't have a mirror who can show you both potential but also your delusions aka "blind spots".

There is no one to show any blindspot. Imaginary spot are the self

@Keithemson I have used MDMA for my PTSDs, so ask away anything specific.

Other-all, just make sure to prepare well the days before the trip. The first MDMA trip will be the most powerful, so make sure you prepare for it well. But still don’t build any high expectations.

I suggest avoiding trying to direct the trip to certain places. Or trying to get anything out of it. 

Just let go, surrender and watch what it shows you, whatever it is. Be the student, while the substance will be your teacher. If you’ll get a little worried before the peak, just focus on your breathing. Also listen to some ambient (not too distracting) music, in a dark room with eyes close so you could go inward.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."