Husseinisdoingfine

Iran has launched missiles at Israel

56 posts in this topic

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

I am sure,  Israel will get some leniency after this attack.

It’s obvious it’s just for show. 

Hey guys

Just saw a ballistic missile crossing in the sky over my house here :D

Nothing is gonna happen. Mullas are too coward to do a real attack. This is just a show. If its real,they commited a bad mistake(which is good for iranian people!) And hopefully they will get fucked up. But most likely this is mostly a circus and no real casualties will occur. 

I hope come alive out of this guys. If I die I'm gonna miss Leo 😁

1 hour ago, Raze said:

This attack looks designed to be easily intercepted. Iran has said they consider the matter concluded. It looks like this is just bluster to placate the hardliners who wanted a response without causing a war.

This is probably true

37 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Nothing is gonna happen. Mullas are too coward to do a real attack. This is just a show. If its real,they commited a bad mistake(which is good for iranian people!) And hopefully they will get fucked up. But most likely this is mostly a circus and no real casualties will occur.

If Israel retaliated, it would get bad.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, BlueOak said:

We have one more chance not to go further. The next few days is going to decide what happens. If it's a regional war, it'll be no surprise that China moves against Taiwan. I'd be surprised if that didn't happen in the next couple of months.

For America, this all makes a Trump presidency very likely, and for the rest of the world, making it three ongoing regional wars, which is close enough to call it WW3.

We don't know any of those things are likely. Wait for more information to come out and avoid catastrophizing. 

Edited by aurum

5 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

It’s obvious it’s just for show. 

The media does not treat this "just for show". They treat this as a serious attack and will support Israel in this undoubtedly.

I just hope they won't justify everything in the name of "self-defence" now.

There are no sensible decisions in this war. 

Hamas attacks Israel's civilians - Stupid. (Nobody tell me thousands of people were planned and organized without leadership in Qatar or Iran.)
Israel ethnically cleanses northern Gaza - Stupid.
America and the UK back this up by saying 'oh I couldn't not do'  - Stupid
Iran's proxies try to disrupt global shipping, drawing in more countries. - Understandable, but stupid.
Israel attacks Iran's consulate - Stupid.
Iran takes the bait - Stupid

I understand why these things are not stupid from the leadership's perspective. That far-right governments' have to appease their far-right population. I understand why the initial attack by Hamas happened. I understand why Israel created a refugee camp in Gaza and reacted out of survival/fear.

I understand all of it, but still, with even a small measure of distance, every action here leads one way.

Iran and Israel are bros. Sometimes they just need eachothers actions.

8 minutes ago, Mormegil said:

The media does not treat this "just for show". They treat this as a serious attack and will support Israel in this undoubtedly.

Who knows. 

I’m not sure the USA want a war with Iran. 

This whole Gaza war has made people pretty aware about what’s going on, so maybe not everyone will believe a media push?? 

2 hours ago, Mormegil said:

That´s what media does. They create problems out of thin air. 

Posted (edited)

99% of the 300 missiles/drones were shot down by Israeli air-defence, and obviously Iran would have known this before the attack. It would actually make sense for Iran to shoot empty shells towards Israel, knowing that they will get shot down.

Iran mass produces one of the world's cheapest and versatile drones, so it's not a big investment to appease parts of the population that demanded a counter-attack. 

Screenshot_20240414-115721.jpg

Interesting to see how Israel will react. In a way they got their "win" already with their air defence systems being so robust, so there is no humiliation or real shock element here that would rile up support for a strong counter attack in the population. Although with the current government you never know what might happen..

Curious to hear from any Israeli people on the forum, how is this attack being perceived among your friends/families and in the media? Is it perceived as a win because of the air defence being so successful, or is there a sense of anger or desire for retaliation because it sure was quite a large scale attack in many ways?

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Curious to hear from any Israeli people on the forum, how is this attack being perceived among your friends/families and in the media? Is it perceived as a win because of the air defence being so successful, or is there a sense of anger or desire for retaliation because it sure was quite a large scale attack in many ways?

Neither.

We just had some fear from it and we planned when to go to the shelter in the end of the street and I slept only 3 hours and fuel my day with strong black tea sweetened generousely 😝

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

4 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Hamas attacks Israel's civilians - Stupid. (Nobody tell me thousands of people were planned and organized without leadership in Qatar or Iran.)
Iran's proxies try to disrupt global shipping, drawing in more countries. - Understandable, but stupid.

I understand why these things are not stupid from the leadership's perspective. That far-right governments' have to appease their far-right population. I understand why the initial attack by Hamas happened. I understand why Israel created a refugee camp in Gaza and reacted out of survival/fear.

I understand all of it, but still, with even a small measure of distance, every action here leads one way.

Well said.

Posted (edited)

Holy crap, everyone in the middle east just needs to leave at this point

Edited by MarkKol

@Husseinisdoingfine

15 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:
  • Iran launches drones at Israel
  • All Israeli forces on 'full alert' amid Iran threat  
  • Iran seizes Israeli-linked cargo ship with 25 crew on board  
  • Watch: Revolutionary Guards board vessel by helicopter  
  • 'Iran will bear consequences', Israel responds  
  • Seizure of ship is 'blatant violation of international law', says UK defence sec  
  • Risk of dragging US and UK into another major conflict 
  • Explained: Why is Iran threatening to attack Israel?   

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-hamas-iran-latest-sky-news-blog-12978800

Yeah this is escalating a bit now:

The whole world and the West stand against Iran and condemn it because of a missile strike without casualties. While the world remained silent and still for 6+ months about a historical massacres, and no one spoke or condemned it. A corrupt and dirty world.

11 hours ago, BlueOak said:

It’s the opposite, all these decisions were sensible, but only from a limited perspective. 

Israel is out of control and needs to be stopped. Ask questions later 

7 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Holy crap, everyone in the middle of east just needs to leave at this point

Found the coward :)

Is that what you will do when chaos comes to your lands? Run away?