Paul5480

I found myself - I am God!

87 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

I have a strange love/hate relationship with weed. How do you use weed to commune with God?

What I love about weed is its unpredictable. It can give you extreme paranoia, extreme fear, or it can give you profound unity and connection. So it either makes you more selfish or selfless.

I use it to experiment with courage, with the ability to detach from sensations, and to investigate the profound unity. 

Weed broke the control fear has on me and it also taught me that there are levels of fear so strong that your body moves or stops moving on its own. Blew my mind.

That completely changed my view on free will. Our control as individuals is only partial, in that it's a relational control. And it's limited by the confines of that relationship. So a human will is based on influence.

A human has zero control on body functions. But it has limited control on how it interprets, and how it responds which influences the Absolute limited control of the body. 

I just recently lost my source so I'm thinking of trying alcohol. I have the ability to not get addicted to things which I discovered is the whole point of deconstruction.

Deconstruction destroys all addictions when done right.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What I love about weed is its unpredictable. It can give you extreme paranoia, extreme fear, or it can give you profound unity and connection. So it either makes you more selfish or selfless.

I use it to experiment with courage, with the ability to detach from sensations, and to investigate the profound unity. 

Weed broke the control fear has on me and it also taught me that there are levels of fear so strong that your body moves or stops moving on its own. Blew my mind.

That completely changed my view on free will. Our control as individuals is only partial, in that it's a relational control. And it's limited by the confines of that relationship. So a human will is based on influence.

A human has zero control on body functions. But it has limited control on how it interprets, and how it responds which influences the Absolute limited control of the body. 

I just recently lost my source so I'm thinking of trying alcohol. I have the ability to not get addicted to things which I discovered is the whole point of deconstruction.

Deconstruction destroys all addictions when done right.

Alcohol has a spiritual effect but it's too numbing.   I wouldn't waste your time.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Alcohol has a spiritual effect but it's too numbing.   I wouldn't waste your time.

Yeah Alcohol has a subtle non dual state but the problem is while you are under the influence you are not conscious to recognize it lol.

Kinda like putting a mirror in front of a deer. 

40 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Getting drunk without alcohol is fun!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

56 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I literally almost went infinite on alcohol. So I'm gonna try it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Last time I got mildly druk I closed my eyes and had a semi-mystical state in the form of a constant feeling of falling, kinda like when you're about to fall asleep. Perhaps I was right at doorway to having an actual mystical experience like @Razard86 ?

But I wouldn't recommend it for obvious, and not so obvious, reasons. I rarely drink, but I still want to quit, and this time for good...

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Davino said:

I have a strange love/hate relationship with weed. How do you use weed to commune with God?

I use sometimes, 2 / 3 puffs and meditation, in the nature or in a park at night if it's possible. The reality opens up totally, more than vaping 5 meo

If I smoke more , it's too narcotic. In the past gave me paranoia, but I now can abandone and stop the mind even with a big dose, at least the few times I did, 1 year ago was awful. Now it's easy, I think: stop the meaning, nothing means nothing, and finish, it's like being floating in the sea

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 4/12/2024 at 7:22 AM, Paul5480 said:

I am God. The real God. Me! This is absolutely incredible.

I am not a human amongst other human beings. I am God, imagining all human beings.

There are no others! This is such a pleasant realization. I am the whole of reality.

There is nothing that I need to aquire. The universe in its entirety is mine. It's all within me, inside of my mind, literally!

Talk about a boost in self esteem!

This is the greatest thing I have ever discovered or realized by far.

Cheers.

Sounds very romantic. I love it.

But in the end, God needs to sleep, eat, and shit.

31 minutes ago, jimwell said:

Sounds very romantic. I love it.

But in the end, God needs to sleep, eat, and shit.

And make the sun shine everyday 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 2024-04-12 at 7:54 AM, Javfly33 said:

Yup. Just a couple of days ago i was contemplating exactly that.

I was looking at my hand and i noticed i really dont consider my hand to be literally actually ME. But i feel IS part of me. Like is Mine. 

However, usually i dont consider other bodies part of ME or Mine.

Yet...those bodies are also existing at a certain distance, the same thing as my hand.

So...what IS really the difference between my hand and that dog in the street? Where one draws the line me vs not me? Of course there is no line. I imagined It to create myself as a certain human 

I think the void where you think your head is is the edge of the universe. And the light in the universe has blanketed itself on the void and shape of your nose and eyebrows. The pain in your hands isnt coming from inside the void its coming from inside the light and you are inside the light Its just a circle of light with a slight buldge that makes it seems like you are inside a human head.

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

I think the void where you think your head is is the edge of the universe. And the light in the universe has blanketed itself on the void and shape of your nose and eyebrows. The pain in your hands isnt coming from inside the void its coming from inside the light and you are inside the light Its just a circle of light with a slight buldge that makes it seems like you are inside a human head.

interesting. 

@Razard86 I enjoy weed, but it often leaves me feeling agitated and creates cravings for more, which robs me of my peace.

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I use sometimes, 2 / 3 puffs and meditation, in the nature or in a park at night if it's possible. The reality opens up totally, more than vaping 5 meo

If I smoke more , it's too narcotic. In the past gave me paranoia, but I now can abandone and stop the mind even with a big dose, at least the few times I did, 1 year ago was awful. Now it's easy, I think: stop the meaning, nothing means nothing, and finish, it's like being floating in the sea

It's strange because, weed makes more intelligent, creative and aware but it makes me more immature and childish in other ways. If I were able to use weed and stay mature and collected I would enjoy much more the experience.

15 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I literally almost went infinite on alcohol. So I'm gonna try it.

I always hated alcohol. The only drug I couldn't bare. However, after so many 5meo trips every drug has become spiritual. Even alcohol has some expansive merging quality to it, but it's also numbing. Definetely not my cup of tea, but much better than before.

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Razard86 I enjoy weed, but it often leaves me feeling agitated and creates cravings for more, which robs me of my peace.

That's what I am saying, you can train yourself with that. It's like going to the gym and adding weight to your body to lift, well weed can add fear, cravings, paranoia, and you can train yourself while experiencing this to not be bothered. It's an amazing exploration into consciousness because you realize why humans succumb to it. 

Also I just tried out some wine and it did nothing for me. It's not strong enough. I could get drunk if I wanted and I would maintain my awareness. Weed is much better for awareness training.

16 minutes ago, Davino said:

It's strange because, weed makes more intelligent, creative and aware but it makes me more immature and childish in other ways. If I were able to use weed and stay mature and collected I would enjoy much more the experience.

I use only at night and alone, for meditation, and only if there is no problems in my mind. It's a tool for openenss, but not for treating people or do things 

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

That's what I am saying, you can train yourself with that. It's like going to the gym and adding weight to your body to lift, well weed can add fear, cravings, paranoia, and you can train yourself while experiencing this to not be bothered. It's an amazing exploration into consciousness because you realize why humans succumb to it. 

Also I just tried out some wine and it did nothing for me. It's not strong enough. I could get drunk if I wanted and I would maintain my awareness. Weed is much better for awareness training.

That's what I'm doing. But the learning curve is still slow. I have also some trauma stored with weed, because in my teens I had quite a few problems with my parents because of smoking. I notice that has been programmed into the experience and it adds another layer of complexity.

I really enjoy smoking weed and edibles are incredible. After our conversation, I decided to use carbon active filters and get a substitue for tobacco in my spliffs, I'll buy skullcap and blue lotus and see the result of the mix. I rarely smoke but it's something that I really wanna make it work because I see a lot of potential in weed for my life but I'm struggling to make all the pieces fit together. I sometimes even ask myself if it's worth the struggle and the money but it's something I really enjoy doing. Hence the love/hate relationship i was talking about.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I use only at night and alone, for meditation, and only if there is no problems in my mind. It's a tool for openenss, but not for treating people or do things 

I only take substances for mysticism at this point. I rarely use them for recration or self-indulgence.

On 4/12/2024 at 2:22 AM, Paul5480 said:

I am God. The real God. Me! This is absolutely incredible.

I am not a human amongst other human beings. I am God, imagining all human beings.

There are no others! This is such a pleasant realization. I am the whole of reality.

There is nothing that I need to aquire. The universe in its entirety is mine. It's all within me, inside of my mind, literally!

Talk about a boost in self esteem!

This is the greatest thing I have ever discovered or realized by far.

Cheers.

God is the biggest illusion/dream ever.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Davino said:

I only take substances for mysticism at this point. I rarely use them for recration or self-indulgence.

Same, except sometimes low dose of LSD, and I'd like a lot to use 5meo for sex , but it would be pure mysticism