Paul5480

I found myself - I am God!

87 posts in this topic

“Only others can be fooled, but we are smarter than everyone else, even if our IQ is merely average.”

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

Other people are like your hand. Is your hand other to you? The only reason anybody holds onto other is a result of their inability to accept truth. Put your hand in front of you, notice the only reason you don't consider your hand other is because you feel the connection of your hand, and you feel like you can control it because it is completely predictable. 

If you break the boundary between self and other you will experience the same connection of your hand with other, and if you break it high enough you will be able to predict what other does. This is why the highest awakening is death to the individual self because your sense of a body expands to include everything. This is what it means to say you are everybody, everything is your body.

When that happens you discover....there are no other POV. You need to hide this connection from yourself to experience an OTHER. You also need to make it tough to break, so you can't easily destroy duality and only destroy it if you really want too. When I see people on here keep pushing for other and reality not being a dream it shows me why corruption exists and why humanity cannot awaken. All of you who push these falsities no full well you don't have the answers, and are just speculating.

When you hear the truth and judge it, you claim its false without an investigation, and those of you who were shown the truth rebuff in horror and deny it. The funny thing is you don't even need a psychedelic for proof. When you go to sleep at night, your individual self disappears, and so called others disappear, JUST LIKE IN A DREAM. So if they were permanent....why do they all disappear? Because they are not permanent. The strength of truth is it's integrity, and their integrity is not strong enough to remain when you go to sleep.

If you were to go to sleep without dreaming and wake up in the void....all you would see is the void. You won't see a person, you won't see your body, all you would experience is everything there ever was and will be. Other is a trick of consciousness, no different than if your hand gained eye balls and a mouth and you couldn't feel it attached to your body. This is what it means when it is said you are talking to yourself. 

You are a virtual reality simulator that simulates a life, through the process of creating something out of nothing which is pure magic.

Oh and one other pointer to Oneness. Your hand cannot grasp itself. It must either grow another hand or become something other than a hand (die and become something else) to perform that function which negates that point of the hand grasping the hand.

Being can only grasp itself by becoming aware it is itself. So the hand can become aware that it is the hand, and thus the hand is grasped through self-recognition of what it is....Oh I'm a hand. But it can't grasp itself with the functionality of the hand. Because functionality is dualistic...and duality which is a splitter cannot unionize. 

Awareness is that which connects, that which unionizes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niDdVYrfsV0&ab_channel=ActualizedClips

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Other people are like your hand. Is your hand other to you? The only reason anybody holds onto other is a result of their inability to accept truth.

Beginning the question

Put your hand in front of you, notice the only reason you don't consider your hand other is because you feel the connection of your hand, and you feel like you can control it because it is completely predictable. 

If you break the boundary between self and other you will experience the same connection of your hand with other,

Nobody denies that the brain (and/or "soul", whatever you want) constructs all of reality, including others. This does not mean that there is not an objective reality somewhere which conditions this construction.

and if you break it high enough you will be able to predict what other does.

What are the names of both my parents? The name of my mother's cat? The lottery number? 

After all you are God, so on your next 5 MeO trip you should be able to be conscious enough to respond to me right? :)

Or you're going to act like jowblob , and explain to me that as luck would have it there was a problem that prevented you from proving that you are anything other than in a in a state of semi-dementia due to a heroic dose of psychedelic or MDMA ?

This is why the highest awakening is death to the individual self because your sense of a body expands to include everything. This is what it means to say you are everybody, everything is your body.

No, everything which can be perceived is your conciousness.

When that happens you discover....there are no other POV.

God tells me that so many people claiming to be God and "imagining others" after using a type of drug with biased pharmacology is a big red flag.

Then, like everyone else, to try to make sense you will switch to “YOU are God”.
Well no, either you are God and you are imagining me, so talking to me like that has no meaning/interest, or I am God and everything you say is false.

You need to hide this connection from yourself to experience an OTHER. You also need to make it tough to break, so you can't easily destroy duality

Non-duality doesn't make you God, it's a fundamental mental construct that allows you to function normally in relative experience that's it.

and only destroy it if you really want too. When I see people on here keep pushing for other and reality not being a dream it shows me why corruption exists and why humanity cannot awaken. All of you who push these falsities no full well you don't have the answers, and are just speculating.

Petition of principle + misplaced pride.

When you hear the truth and judge it, you claim its false without an investigation, and those of you who were shown the truth rebuff in horror and deny it.

Smoking 5 MeO here and there (I did it several times a few days ago), and reading Ken Wilber's books for 12 year olds is not investigating.

Most people here are lazy, think they're intellectual and based because they watch 3 hour YouTube videos of Leo with a pretty thumbnail and take LSD.
Well no.

The funny thing is you don't even need a psychedelic for proof. When you go to sleep at night, your individual self disappears, and so called others disappear, JUST LIKE IN A DREAM. So if they were permanent....why do they all disappear? Because they are not permanent. The strength of truth is it's integrity, and their integrity is not strong enough to remain when you go to sleep.

How does this prove that you are God?

If you sleep yes you no longer perceive the outside world, it is logical, it has nothing to do with God or even solipsism.

If you were to go to sleep without dreaming and wake up in the void....all you would see is the void. You won't see a person, you won't see your body, all you would experience is everything there ever was and will be.

Ditto

creating something out of nothing which is pure magic.

Just say you don't know how it all basically works.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

and you conclude that you are God probably with the urge to spit out what Leo and the various schizophrenics roaming around here are saying.

yeah, this forum is an asylum of God schizophrenics:P

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Other people are like your hand. Is your hand other to you? The only reason anybody holds onto other is a result of their inability to accept truth. Put your hand in front of you, notice the only reason you don't consider your hand other is because you feel the connection of your hand, and you feel like you can control it because it is completely predictable. 

Yup. Just a couple of days ago i was contemplating exactly that.

I was looking at my hand and i noticed i really dont consider my hand to be literally actually ME. But i feel IS part of me. Like is Mine. 

However, usually i dont consider other bodies part of ME or Mine.

Yet...those bodies are also existing at a certain distance, the same thing as my hand.

So...what IS really the difference between my hand and that dog in the street? Where one draws the line me vs not me? Of course there is no line. I imagined It to create myself as a certain human 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

@Razard86 Weed 😁 (triggered it, that is)

Edited by Paul5480

Posted (edited)

God is just a name, it has multiple names... consciousness... the hebrew gave god thousands of different names and yet they used to say it is better not to give it a name...

That... is what it is.

We are part of that, but if we investigate there's no separation so that is us/me too...

Edited by abrakamowse
Grammar mistake

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

God is just a name, it has multiple names... consciousness... the hebrew gave god thousands of different names and yet they used to say it is better not to give it a name...

That... is what it is.

We are part of that, but if we investigate there's no separation so that is us/me too...

Before abrakamowse, I am. True

Before Dodo, I am.

I get triggered when the word God is involved,  because God implies ultimate authority. While consciousness doesnt imply ultimate authority.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

I get triggered when the word God is involved,  because God implies ultimate authority. While consciousness doesnt imply ultimate authority.

Yes :-)

I use the name depending on the person I am talking too Lol...

I like consciousness... but any name won't describe it properly.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Other is a trick of consciousness, no different than if your hand gained eye balls and a mouth and you couldn't feel it attached to your body.

5301885_orig.jpg

IMG_0074.png

4 hours ago, Francis777 said:

@Dodo all of your distinctions are groundless and empty, but you wont question them because it will be the death of you as a human.

Best observation on here thus far. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

4 hours ago, enchanted said:

But then what is the other?

Other is a dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Best observation on here thus far. 

:)

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Dodo said:

I get triggered when the word God is involved,  because God implies ultimate authority.

Precisely.   That's what God means.    But consider God may be much trickier than what you think it implies.  Consider the paradox that God can create a rock too heavy for him to lift.  Then you will get an idea of true authority. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 hours ago, Paul5480 said:

@Razard86 Weed 😁 (triggered it, that is)

Nice, many people are unaware that weed can give you an experience of God, I use to wonder as a kid growing up why the Rastafarians smoked weed and after I ate an edible and awakened I realized why they did it. But here is a secret, you can retain the high. I ate an edible and tripped for 2 months and then manually brought down my high.

If you want to know how let me know and I'll share it but it may impact your survival lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

20 hours ago, Davino said:

5301885_orig.jpg

IMG_0074.png

Lol you got it, it's a construction, it's just done by an infinite intelligence so we call it real.

It created emotions and physical pain to really sell it. Picture if humans could construct something even close to this.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Precisely.   That's what God means.    But consider God may be much trickier than what you think it implies.  Consider the paradox that God can create a rock too heavy for him to lift.  Then you will get an idea of true authority. 

I got one for you, God can put itself into slavery. That is some scary authority.

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

weed can give you an experience of God, I use to wonder as a kid growing up why the Rastafarians smoked weed and after I ate an edible and awakened I realized why they did it. But here is a secret, you can retain the high. I ate an edible and tripped for 2 months and then manually brought down my high.

I have a strange love/hate relationship with weed. How do you use weed to commune with God?