TheGod

When do men become less horny?

22 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm almost 27 but it feels that I'm as horny as I was in 16. 

When does libido usually drops significantly? 

I can't wait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol I'm 25 and I fret the day that comes. That shit literally shapes my way of thinking, giving me life and holding me sharp. Want to drop libido? Ejaculate 5 times today, then try and be normal, social, and productive and tell me how it feels.

For bonus points refrain from ejaculation for 7 days. Compare the two, and then tell me you can't wait for your testosterone to drop and sperm to stop producing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe a sex change. Even men at 80 still get horny, they just have a harder time getting up and staying up. It never ends. Let's hear it, how do you know, you're not a man. Well, I have news for you I'm a woman. Enough said.


Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheGod said:

Hi guys, I'm almost 27 but it feels that I'm as horny as I was in 16. 

When does libido usually drops significantly? 

I can't wait 

Usually around 40 is what I’ve heard.


If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Emerald said:

Usually around 40 is what I’ve heard.

That's way young, but with these men nowadays on steroids, drugs, alcohol, stimulants and eating poorly, there's probably going to be a surge of this at this age. I've even heard of guys in their 20/30's taking Viagara.


Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If you misuse your sexual glands by watching a lot of porn it can cause problems. Old school guys still can get their dick up at 60. My 55 year old dance instructor got his 30 something year old wife pregnant while young brothers can't get their dick up to save their lives. 

 

Sexuality and spirituality can't be separated. It is the same thing.

Edited by StarStruck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's way young, but with these men nowadays on steroids, drugs, alcohol, stimulants and eating poorly, there's probably going to be a surge of this at this age. I've even heard of guys in their 20/30's taking Viagara.

5MeO makes me more horny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2024 at 9:50 AM, Princess Arabia said:

That's way young, but with these men nowadays on steroids, drugs, alcohol, stimulants and eating poorly, there's probably going to be a surge of this at this age. I've even heard of guys in their 20/30's taking Viagara.

Well, the point even of a healthy man is to impregnate a woman once to have children. Sexual acts are our artificial problem which we are managing now. No need to destroy your body with that. Time to heal the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Drink soy milk and eat plastic. And put your smartphone in your underwear before going to sleep . Make sure you are as sedentary as possible

 

Or get castrated if you want a shortcut . Look at what happens wif dogs after they loose their b@lls. Do you desire that kind of melancholic energy? Be happy you can still get active without blue pills 

Use your desire to get laid a lot as fuel to build yourself a cool life

 

Overusing and abusing p®n willruin your libido as well. Period

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

You are Dog. - Geo Lura.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2024 at 7:45 AM, Emerald said:
On 4/10/2024 at 2:59 AM, TheGod said:

Hi guys, I'm almost 27 but it feels that I'm as horny as I was in 16. 

When does libido usually drops significantly? 

I can't wait 

Usually around 40 is what I’ve heard.

Bear in mind it doesn't drop off a cliff. It's more like a slow gentle slide downwards. I'd say it decreases after 30. Essentially thoughts of sex etc. take up less and less of your thoughts as you get older. Most probably down to a drop in testosterone, but also greater executive functioning and better control of emotions (aka horniness). You can definitely still be horny even after 40, or 50, it never really goes away.


All stories and explanations are false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You can reduce your sensitivity through simply managing it like any other desire. There is an element of a dopamine pull there, beyond just our natural inclination.

Why some people say that when they did "no fap" it improves their whole lives? Did it change their bodies? Not so much, it's mostly their minds being hyper-fixated on it, and they are learning to manage it. Like any other source of pleasure.

Some people simply have more addiction-prone minds due to a million different reasons, and they need special efforts to manage it. But only you and you only can ever know how much is too much. If that means going cold Turkey or putting up a fight against it as much as possible, but not beating yourself when you "fail".

But certainly, if biologically their bodies simply can't enjoy due to bad hormones, then there isn't much for the mind to get fixated in terms of visceral sensations, but there will be left stories and beliefs around that you will have to deal.

I'd get pretty depressed if I couldn't get excited for a beautiful woman, since I love them in some many other ways beyond just sex. But also, the idea of sex in my mind is tied somehow to my self-steam as a man, therefore, even beyond the pull or sexual desire there are other stories I built around wanting to have the desire.

So we need to break down those different feelings, aversions, desires and stories and see what's really there.

I say it in a pseudo-Buddhist way.

Having the desire is something, doing anything about it is different. We can re-wire those triggers, we can analyze that chain of causation from desire to feeling overwhelmed by those desires.

Most people are pretty okay at managing it. But we can only take it so far, because of the elements I just described, that desire just becomes an all-devouring demon that completely engulfs their minds.

Work on understanding yourself deeper in general, into seeing clearly the sensorial information of your senses and what are your breaking points, and how your mind will operate differently at different times. I.e. People distracted with something useful will simply not have as much time to think about it, and less likely to create a cycle of generating craving with more craving, at some point, we just feel like we are actually more in control.

Even to get horny at the right time takes self-understanding if we let our other emotions and distractions stray us away from getting in the mood, at being relaxed, and so on.

 

Edited by Lucasxp64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 10/4/2024 at 8:50 AM, Princess Arabia said:

That's way young, but with these men nowadays on steroids, drugs, alcohol, stimulants and eating poorly, there's probably going to be a surge of this at this age. I've even heard of guys in their 20/30's taking Viagara.

Any man who really like sex use pills sometimes. Not because you have a disfuncion, even you are 19, maybe you want a 6 hours non stop session of love sometimes. Maybe you can without, but with it's bit more, let's say fluid. But few of them are going to confess even under torture 😅. For me the thing is saying to your partner: do you want with booster or do you prefer normal? Then we could vape some 5 meo on the middle of the action too, some tantric sex when two souls are one , so why to don't use some substance? Because ego?

The question would be: do you need to feel that you are attractive enough and you can lift the dick without any substance again and again, or are you looking for the top, the maximum connection, the real sexual communion? Then we do anything that does it better , nothing is forbidden 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a relative who's nearing 70 and he's watching softcore porn on Instagram reels all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you start to have destroyed your health capital like me.


If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Any man who really like sex use pills sometimes. Not because you have a disfuncion, even you are 19, maybe you want a 6 hours non stop session of love sometimes. Maybe you can without, but with it's bit more, let's say fluid. But few of them are going to confess even under torture 😅. For me the thing is saying to your partner: do you want with booster or do you prefer normal? Then we could vape some 5 meo on the middle of the action too, some tantric sex when two souls are one , so why to don't use some substance? Because ego?

The question would be: do you need to feel that you are attractive enough and you can lift the dick without any substance again and again, or are you looking for the top, the maximum connection, the real sexual communion? Then we do anything that does it better , nothing is forbidden 

Hey now,😂whatever floats the boat. You raised a good point on the blue pill use by youngsters as they might just want to increase their already horse-baiting stamina. Idk, so I won't say much on that. What I will say, though, is I dislike the way it feels inside when one has taken the blue pill. I've only done it twice in the past, maybe 3x been so long, but it felt like a rock was pounding inside me and i couldn't wait for it to be over. Ugg. Most healthy men can get hard without the external stimuli if they are into you and are turned on by you and are already horny or ready for the play. Nothing is forbidden is right and can sometimes be more intense while under the influence of something and in my case it's some winey winey and some erotic music. Hehe

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you bust a nut three times in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hey now,😂whatever floats the boat. You raised a good point on the blue pill use by youngsters as they might just want to increase their already horse-baiting stamina. Idk, so I won't say much on that. What I will say, though, is I dislike the way it feels inside when one has taken the blue pill. I've only done it twice in the past, maybe 3x been so long, but it felt like a rock was pounding inside me and i couldn't wait for it to be over. Ugg. Most healthy men can get hard without the external stimuli if they are into you and are turned on by you and are already horny or ready for the play. Nothing is forbidden is right and can sometimes be more intense while under the influence of something and in my case it's some winey winey and some erotic music. Hehe

of course young men do, the worst shit that can happen to a man is that you really like a girl, then after dating a lot and developing confidence, sex is going to happen, then you get anxious, you start to think that in your erection, and you can't do it, or you can but badly. Then you take a katana, find a beautiful tree, kneel in its shade, do the whole ceremony and do harakiri to please your ancestors.

If you can avoid that shit with a piece of pill that costs €1....well, where's the doubt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 10/04/2024 at 2:59 AM, TheGod said:

Hi guys, I'm almost 27 but it feels that I'm as horny as I was in 16. 

When does libido usually drops significantly? 

I can't wait 

It doesn't.  And there isn't a reason why it must drop at 27. 27 is within a person's physical prime so it should be strong. 

Edited by bebotalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Medical conditions can lower libido, or rise it.

But tbh, it's odd to ask at 27 when it will lower. it SHOULD be high at 27.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now