Javfly33

If you do not think anything, there´s not even an Experience being lived.

24 posts in this topic

This is not advaita vedanta stuff. I mean literally, if you stop giving thought any power, the sensation of individual experience disappears.

In other words, apparent individual perception becomes Infinite Nothing. 

God remains, but God is nothing. Perception is literally Nothing, unless you think this is something.

Then illusion of I, others, time, reincarnation, and more shit can pop up, because once you think a certain POV is YOU, You fucked up.

Remove absolutely everything until complete destruction of 'I' of any kind.

If you just STOP THINKING completely, you do not know anything. This includes the words 'existence', 'time', 'reality', 'life', 'death', etc.

If all thoughts are removed everything disappears. Is insane. Not even an 'existence' is left. 

Existence is a thought of the ego.  

Agree, but the question would be: who is thinking? 

Id say, the reality is thinking, without thoughts, there is a silent reality, with thoughts, a noisy reality. Is there any essential difference? 

At the moment when reality recognizes itself, it realizes that whether in silence, elaborating thoughts, feeling emotions or creating forms, it is the same reality. The problem is when reality, which loses itself in concepts, does not recognize itself and remains at a level of confusion, thoughts that cause emotions, trying to get out of there. It's like a child trying to walk, at first he can't, he falls constantly, little by little he masters the technique. Thought is a new technique of reality, and its master is the work we do

Posted (edited)

Nice

Now have that experience and incorporate thought 💭 and every other hindrance 🐍

Till you can't find anything that isn't the divine itself 🎇

Edited by Davino

What you're describing is how to end the dream. A dream that never really happened, but only as a dream. Like our dreams at night. You dreamt of situations and circumstances but you were still laying in bed and went nowhere, in that sense of never happened. There's nothing one needs to do to become one with anything. It is already done. There are no processes or thinking specific thoughts or taking any specific action that needs to be done. It is already the case. All the individual needs to do is to recognize that they are not separate, life is not about them and nothing is happening to you. Things are just happening. The thoughts and ideas about what's happening is the dream and the belief that there is an individual making choices and has free will. That's the dream. Life is apparently unfolding and is what it is. 

You are on track there, but you're still believing you're in control of thought and by removing them you automatically have arrived somewhere. No. Thoughts aren't even happening only appearing so, so how can one stop doing something that's appearing to be happening. It's a dream. Do you dream at night and say i must stop dreaming this dream in order to not dream this dream? No, when you awaken you recognize it for what it is and go about your day. Same here, recognize it for what it is and go about your day. Already know there's no separation, no individual, thoughts and ideas about thoughts and ideas, the stories we concoct up about what's happening is not Reality it's all illusory, the Absolute is no-thing appearing as everything, it is all there is and i mean everything.

You don't need to stop thinking for the I to disappear, the I is already not there, only seems to be because of a contracted energy and everything that appears from that contracted I energy is illusory but the individual is lost in its own hallucinations and thoughts and thinking there's a world and that they have a life and needs to survive, when all along it is only the Absolute v appearing and it can appear however it wants, anything can appear.  There is nothing REALLY happening. It's all a mystery and nobody knows anything including me. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

there's 2 reachable non thinking states, one where i am and one where i am not ... be sure to opt for the fruitful powerful conscious one

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 if you stop thinking life literally turns into a dream. Im wondering if we should stop thinking or go into hyper thought. I was aware in my dream one time and I was aware that I was hyper thinking. I was silently saying everything that was gunna happen before it happened.

Edited by Hojo

Bingo ^_^

Ex-istence = literally means to "stand out" from reality. "Nothing"/No appearance really stands out from Infinite Reality, or exists apart from it.

In that (absolute) perspective and realization, every relative appearance is just mere appearance, made out of "mind-stuff", like dreams are made of of "dream stuff". Clear Light, mere lucid appearance without solidity and "externality"/duality, hovering in Infinite Nondual Awareness "Vastness", besides which nothing could "exist", ever.

The appearance of the world can appear solid and "out there"(aka material&duality). It can also appear as mere clear light (technical Buddhist term for mere appearance without existence on its own), dream-stuff, appearance, "hovering" in infinite nondual vastness, within ones True Nondual Infinite Being.

And having realized that a few times (or better, having that awakened nondual infinite state available all times right here right now), it becomes clear what is really "going on": Mere appearance/Clear light without inherent existence on its own, no "objects" possibly being anywhere. Only ones Infinite True Self, boundless, eternal, morphing, shifting and manifesting mere appearances (and thoughts/feelings, anything that can and does appear). That is what the Buddhists mean with no existence/no self-existence/Middle-path/ Madhyamaka/Absolute Truth. Especially in the dream-stuff or Yoga-Chara-school: Mind(-stuff)/Dream(-stuff) only school https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogachara), on which most newer Buddhist schools are based on .

And each and any idea/illusion of individuality, or ideas/identities of being apart from this infinite vastness of mere appearance (like being a human in a body, or ET, or whatever), any I-thought and I-feeling appearing in endless high-speed-machine-gun-illusion/ignorance-Staccato of separate-self-"existence", is just more appearance (of the ignorant/illusion-kind) happening within THAT. And that illusion/hypnotizing can be transcended/switched off with enough speed (being fast enough for that high-speed staccato for not getting hypnotized) & strength (knowing, understanding and having transcended even the most subtle core I-feelings/identities, including "I" am the Infinite Nondual Vastness) of meditation (courtesy for the wording to Frank Yang).

Selling THAT by the River.

16 hours ago, gettoefl said:

there's 2 reachable non thinking states, one where i am and one where i am not ... be sure to opt for the fruitful powerful conscious one

The secret is.....the I AM is also a dream, its a continuous dream of existence, and the I am not is the dream of non existence. You can say God is a continuous imagination.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Saying Infinite Nothing is just another type of something. Nothing would not be posting on a forum @Javfly33

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Selling THAT by the River.

I’m flat broke, and I ain’t buying none of it! 😂 I need a discount if I’m buying any of this BS 🙂

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Posted (edited)

Stop thinking.

Okay try again.

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

I wouldn’t equate thoughts with consciousness or experience. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

On 4/9/2024 at 2:09 AM, Javfly33 said:

This is not advaita vedanta stuff. I mean literally, if you stop giving thought any power, the sensation of individual experience disappears.

In other words, apparent individual perception becomes Infinite Nothing. 

God remains, but God is nothing. Perception is literally Nothing, unless you think this is something.

Then illusion of I, others, time, reincarnation, and more shit can pop up, because once you think a certain POV is YOU, You fucked up.

Remove absolutely everything until complete destruction of 'I' of any kind.

If you just STOP THINKING completely, you do not know anything. This includes the words 'existence', 'time', 'reality', 'life', 'death', etc.

If all thoughts are removed everything disappears. Is insane. Not even an 'existence' is left. 

Existence is a thought of the ego.  

Completely Wrong! Your coming from a premise that Thought is Existence, no, Thought is just an overactive Mind, and you being Unconscious of the Mind and very Identified with Mind. Existence exists regardless of what You think or do or even if Your Alive, so this is completely wrong Ideology...

What happens when  You stop thinking (which for most is impossible) then you become completely Still and Silent, then Your experience is of the true Nature of Reality, Experienced via Clarity, its only because of the mind stuff and thinking process you don't already experience this, this is why we have Sadhana and practices so we can get this sort of Experience everyday...

Other apparatus of Perception opens up when Still and Silent, other than our normal 5 sense organ perception!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Completely Wrong!

ok 😂

this is why we have Sadhana

How much sadhana you've done? 

Edited by Javfly33

I understand what you are saying, but when I experience nothing, that is an experience.

Just now, BlueOak said:

I understand what you are saying, but when I experience nothing, that is an experience.

Yes. Is not about experiencing nothing. Is about being Nothing and realising all thoughts describing stuff mean nothing.

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Yes. Is not about experiencing nothing. Is about being Nothing and realising all thoughts describing stuff mean nothing.

Nothing is a concept.
Being is a concept.
Thoughts are a concept.

You can never remove the witness, its the only thing with permanence. 

2 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Nothing is a concept.
Being is a concept.
Thoughts are a concept.

You can never remove the witness, its the only thing with permanence. 

No, that is wrong.

You can remove witness and make 'experience' literally disappear.

22-2877718908.png

@BlueOak Witness is still ego. 

Watch from minute 1:40