Miguel1

Dear Leo, a question about Jack Black

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura how do you get girls with money ? you mean paying girls for sex ?

It doesn't have to be so direct.

If you had a lot of money, you could host fancy dinner parties and invite hot girls for free. Then naturally some of them would sleep with you because you're the organizer of the whole thing.

This is traditionally how men got women. Not at the bar.

Look at Trump. Where did he get his women? Did he go around doing pickup? No! He bought a beauty pageant just so he could sleep with hot girls. Trump isn't so stupid afterall. He's a clever devil.

I'm not saying you should take it to that insane level. But you could certainly find a girlfriend by hosting some parties. You don't even need to be a millionaire to do this. Although of course having a few mil helps grease the wheels.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you had a lot of money, you could host fancy dinner parties and invite the hottest girls for free.

It feels unearned. But I'm poor; what do I know.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Understander said:

It feels unearned. But I'm poor; what do I know.

You're in luck cause hot girls love unearned shit :D

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My last girlfriend took a $100k car from a billionaire as a gift.

Did you meet that girl at a club? She must be very beautiful to be spoiled with such a gift.

Seeing an average-looking guy like you pull a girl like that has given me hope that pickup might work for me.

@Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

I always remember this old video of Robbie Williams as a display of charisma and self amusement.

Though not a parallel example to Jack Black because one could say he’s good looking but still. 

4 minutes ago, Yali said:

Did you meet that girl at a club? She must be very beautiful to be spoiled with such a gift.

Seeing an average-looking guy like you pull a girl like that has given me hope that pickup might work for me.

@Leo Gura

Leo is smart and knows psychology so beware. Not because you see him as average looking. It also takes wit and charm amongst other personality traits.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful not to over-simply this. Your unique genetics require actualization. You must place yourself in the right situation where your genetics can work for you. And then you must still train up. Your free will is used to discover and align yourself properly. Life is all about finding a niche for yourself. And there are millions of niches available.

Hard work still matters. People with good genetics still work hard. You need both to be worldclass in anything.

But also, remember, you don't need to be worldclass in anything to have a good life or to get a girlfriend.

Also, remember, you don't know what your full genetic potential is. That requires a lot of work to discover. Just because you think you can't do something doesn't mean it's true.

For example, if you're not an extrovert, you can use your introversion to earn lots of money and get girls that way instead. So it's not like introverts have no alternative strategies. An introvert could use his brains to engineer a scheme to get more girls than an extrovert.

but doesn't this imply that all free will operates in the orbit of predestined genetics and stuff. It seems like there is only a sliver of free will that we actually have , otherwise we already are restricted in options from the time of birth isn't it?

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Meliodas said:

we already are restricted in options from the time of birth isn't it?

Obviously you are.

Even your super-yogi cannot outrun a kangaroo.

Humans are finite. This should be completely obvious. But again, spiritual fantasies have convinced some humans that they are infinitely free. No you aren't. Not even close. You can't even stay awake for several days without approaching death. You cannot will your way out of reality.

What you're doing is surfing the waves. The waves can crush you at any time. You don't control the waves.

Edited by Leo Gura

46 minutes ago, zazen said:

I always remember this old video of Robbie Williams as a display of charisma and self amusement.

Though not a parallel example to Jack Black because one could say he’s good looking but still. 

He killed himself because of Lewis, unfortunately.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're in luck cause hot girls love unearned shit :D

Burn 1000%. 😭 My hell is enough for me. 🥲

Posted (edited)

Sorry but Jack Black looks good. He doesn't look average at all. He has a symmetrical face, good teeth, almost full hair, Good voice, good clothes styles. Just overweight and short but that doesn't make everything ugly about him. You can still see he has the genetics.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

Being authentic, comfortable in your own skin and being able to express yourself, is always going to be the most attractive version of you. Everything else is just bonus that can help but should never be the foundation. If you think about what attracts you to a person just in terms of a friend its going to be their authenticity with you, if someone seemed like they were saying certain things so that you talked to them you would not feel that connection, it would even be awkward because youll be thinking they have some other motive. 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Sorry but Jack Black looks good. He doesn't look average at all. He has a symmetrical face, good teeth, almost full hair, Good voice, good clothes styles. Just overweight and short but that doesn't make everything ugly about him. You can still see he has the genetics.

No way, if he wasnt Jack Black you wouldnt look at him and think thats a good looking man, thats how strong his charisma is that you think that. 

Edited by Consept

57 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Sorry but Jack Black looks good.

Lol

Crazy that you guys think Rsd teaches game sure they teach game as much as buddhists teach you about enlightment.You can learn it from someone that's been on the streets like pimps,hustlers,players because they will never ask or compare themselves with another man ,or ask about another mans game its already shows the source is waterd down for the masses, so they can get most money,that's why like kung fu(or whatever tradition) knowledge wasnt given to the  masses and shouldnt even be known about it because they will ruin the point.Another thing is having great social skills and personality vs having game(which is only little part of it)..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Honestly the whole concept of game is useless.

You're a man and you're designed to attract women. Period. What else do you need????

What happens is we have trauma, stored emotions and beliefs around women, that get in the way of this natural attraction happening. Purify these and all that's left is you authentically being a man that EFFORTLESSLY attracts women, no fucking game theory, no lines, no nothing

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Crazy that you guys think Rsd teaches game

Sigh...

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sigh...

For some people, Game consists strictly of hardcore techniques, such as those taught by individuals like John Anthony Lifestyle.

I feel like this niche is a microcosm of Conservatism vs Progressivism.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, RightHand said:

Game consists strictly of hardcore techniques, such as those taught by individuals like John Anthony Lifestyle.

Nah. You can find many softer dating advice courses and teachers if you want.

For example, David DeAngelo stuff. David DeAngelo sold more dating advice than all of RSD. And it's good stuff. Eben Pagan has some top-notch courses and seminars for relationship advice.

Edited by Leo Gura

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Eben Pagan has some top-notch courses and seminars for relationship advice.

How can I access them? His site is down @Leo Gura