Davino

Changes in Perception After 500mg Of 5-MeO-MALT

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Inspired by the videos of Gerhard Fourie, I would like to reflect back upon my journey after finishing 500mg of 5-MeO-MALT

Firstly I would like to say that 5-MeO-MALT is not like other psychedelics. What you hit on Malt and the way it hits, it is very rarely found in other psychedelics, let alone with other techniques, to consistently and directly make you more CONSCIOUS, more consciousness in consciousness, that's how I would explain it, although you will have to experience it for yourself through dozens and hundres of trips. With time, it is like entering into a carpentry, one individual sees only wood, and the carpinter master sees the different types of wood, how it was cut, the whole process since seed going through life and being cut, how to cut it and then process it, make furniture out of it and conserve it over time, mantain it and so on. In the same way, it is with psychedelics but some domains of inquiry into Reality are more profound wood and obviously this is also the case within the domain of psychedelics. In the end, it boils down to direct experience with how it ends up afecting you and how your life changes after that.

Many moments while tripping that I hope I could communicate to you but you'll have to live them to get the full taste. There has been a lot of purification while working with the entheogen. In multilevel, from mind, to body, feelings, perceptions, sensations, existential aspects of this moment that are purified and reconnected, rehonored, reunited. Not as a new union that is somehow generated by the imaginary substance you just took but because it is actually the case, it is true. This purguing and katharsis has been intense and I'm still going through it. I sometimes feel if there will be an end to cleansing oneself, to healing and self love.

Self-Love is one of the main themes of Malt. It has this beautiful sweet rose loving energetic embracement and cosmic rejoice and relinking to it. This property in fact has been deepening and opening like a rose in every trip. This self-love takes many forms surely but as different tastes of icecream is still icecream, I am becoming more conscious of way I can love myself and others as myself because we are one self being many selves and many selves being one Self. When you start discovering love you realize it is the answer to all problems and questions. The best thing about it is that in truth you don't have to make it more loving or love it more, because it is Already Love. Love is a very good point of Malt. However, I have to say that Malt seems to lack for me the full God Component that I'm looking to fully awaken to. This is the reason why I'll try very soon 5-Meo-DMT because I have the intuition that it will trigger God effectively and efficiently, they call it the God molecule for something. You also need to understand that even though Malt is extraordinary, if you eat your favourite dessert every day you will finish sick of it. That's why exploring the wide buffet of psychedelics can provide variety in tastes, flavours, states, spaces, energy, colours, vibrance, aliveness, presence, holism, brilliance, self-abidance.

I do not recommend this only with psychedelics but with any methodology or lack there of, to awaken. Explore! As Antonio Machado, a Spanish writter once said:

estelas en el mar.jpg

"Traveler, your footprints
are the only road, nothing else.
Traveler, there is no road;
you make your own path as you walk.
As you walk, you make your own road,
and when you look back
you see the path
you will never travel again.
Traveler, there is no road;
only a ship’s wake on the sea."

estelas en la mar.jpg

I like to condense experiences with photos that convey the more emotional and tacit aspect of experience that connot be communicated through symbolic language, although a poet does literally that. Poetry is an attempt of the imposible but it is irresistibly done out of Love. Malt is very wavy oceanic sunrise & sunset, like the poem, like the pictures.

It definetely has mode me more conscious both in my daily live and obviously in the trips themselves. It has lead to such crazy Awakenings. How would I describe such levels of Awakening? Imagine you thought you arrived to the end of Awakening, just to Awake; and relize that was only the beginning. This is capable, and Malt has allowed me to do so in synergy and symbiosis with the other aspects of my life. Although everything has its lights and shadows. And so does Malt.

What are the down sides of Malt? Honestly by the Malt itself not many but by the use and what you make out of it quite a lot. The potential for self-deception is always there and the potential of making mistakes as shit happens in everything you need also to be intelligent and wise with your approach and relationship with it. How? It is an ongoing process it will itself guide you but you'll have to learn and a big part of learning is by mistakes and suffering but also Love is a great Teacher. You'll get both in life and also with Malt. Everything according to it's nature. The purging can be intense but it is like medicine in a way, tastes bad but you know it is good and feels nurturing.  Another negative potential, as with any such strong psychedelics, is the risk of bypassing. It is genuinly a shorcut in many ways but also a double handed sword. In a way it is not an error or bug it is a feautre. Human life gets into a differ context while in such states of consciousness. This has to be balanced with outside work, a good and stable life. In a stable and fulfilling life, Awakening becomes easier. Shivapuri Baba

I have also explored the substance in other contexts. This involves some risks but with experience you learn to asses them and deal with them. So in your confidence forged by experience you think, what would feel like to be in a nudist beach while on Malt? How would it be going to the mountain and swim in the river with Malt? How does it feel like tripping with other people in different scenarios? Inside and outside of your comfort zone? How does MALT make me live certain experiences of life? How does it feel like to do this on Malt? I have many trip reports here published on those trips.

Malt has also made me more intelligent. I suspect this is for its holism property combined with its stability. It is a good generator of insights. I feel my brain interconnecting deeper the following days after a good Malt trip. Literaly I can feel the different parts of my brain with river branch like connections. It is a bit painfull but it also feels amazing, like rewiring my own brain, like flexing muscle you can also think so deep and so hard that your brain itself will ache and grow stronger, the same way as in the gym. Malt is good for mind gimnastics indeed:P

In terms of sensorial and spacious experience. It definetely has made everything more clear and sharp. Like going from 1080p to 4K to 360º, everything feels more itself, like you are a cat with ultra instincs, alert and relaxed at the same time.

Okay, I'll wrap it up. Malt is a unique Entheogen that is very useful for Awakening and Feeling. It has a rose femenine vibe of openeness and gentleness to its unfoldment although it can be brutal as mother nature but in keeping things in balance with a caring and rejuvenating approach. I do think it has the potential to make an impact in the world, if studied properly by psychiatrist, biochemist, psychologist, therapists, coaches and philosophers. We are still in the dark ages of psychedelic research. Doing my bit, I find Malt gentle, I could have handled it as one of my firsts substances if starting with low doses. I really don't feel like you have to build your way up to Malt with other psychedelics. I find it gentle enough and easy to work with, start low and keep experimenting. LSD and mushrooms can be much more difficult to handle in many circumstances, more loopy and twisted. So if you want a good psychedelic to become proffecient at and explore even from the very beginning with intelligent caution Malt is the best I have found.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Excellent.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I hid my question because I just saw that you were inspired by Gerhard Fourie and that it's not you. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

For me it is very similar. It is a tool that shows my impurity, in an absolutely clear way, then you can go through it and open yourself or stay in it and suffer, quite intense, on a mental and physical level.

For me it is completely different than 5meo dmt. This disintegrates you and breaks all structures, it opens you to infinity. malt opens your psyche and shows you a mirror. It's incredibly powerful, but be careful, it can be tough. I have tried malt and in the middle of the trip, dmt to open. interesting, but it removes the psyche component that is very useful

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

For me it is completely different than 5meo dmt. This disintegrates you and breaks all structures, it opens you to infinity.

Good to know

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I have tried malt and in the middle of the trip, dmt to open. interesting, but it removes the psyche component that is very useful

Classic DMT or 5meoDMT? could you explain more about this, I'm interested in how they both interact

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

All 5-MeOs are pretty interchangeable for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

10 gr dried shrooms with lemon take change my DNA. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

5 meo mipt?

18 hours ago, Davino said:

Good to know

Classic DMT or 5meoDMT? could you explain more about this, I'm interested in how they both interact

I don't like NN DMT, For me it has the same effect as 5meo DMT but more superficial and short, and you have to vape a lot. I will try pharmahuasca, let's see. 

I have tried doing malt and vaping 5meo dmt in the middle of the trip, but I don't think I will do it again because it's like doing 5meo dmt, it doesn't make sense. Malt for me is very earthy, like mushrooms or more, completely different than 5meo dmt. 5meo dmt for me is always the same, it completely erases the psyche and only the unfathomable remains. It took me a while to get used to it, but once you do it, it's an incredible meditative tool, something that makes you move forward at great speed.

For healing emotional stuckness in the body, what is more appropriate between them ? Especially grounding 

Thank you for sharing. Yes, 5-MEO-MALT is very healing if you know what you’re doing 

5meodmt to wake up (breakthrough doses)

5meomalt to embody (micro-low dose)

5meomipt to show up (5~8 hours length) 

Haven't tried 5meomipt yet

Posted (edited)

I wonder what happens if you try 5 different kinds of 5-MeO at the same time 🤔 

I am not responsible for nothing! 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

I wonder what happens if you try 5 different kinds of 5-MeO at the same time 🤔 

I am not responsible for nothing! 

5meomalt and 5meodmt, microdosed myself

No problem, quite identical

Somebody had proper trips on it, still no problem 

38 minutes ago, integration journey said:

Thank you for sharing. Yes, 5-MEO-MALT is very healing if you know what you’re doing 

The day humans understand what the heck they’re doing will be the day elephants start flying..

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

5meo dmt for me is always the same, it completely erases the psyche and only the unfathomable remains. It took me a while to get used to it, but once you do it, it's an incredible meditative tool, something that makes you move forward at great speed.

Thanks that was very clear

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

3 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

For healing emotional stuckness in the body, what is more appropriate between them ? Especially grounding 

Try both. Malt is much better I would say but after some weeks I'll confirm it to you when I start experimenting myself with 5meoDMT

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

@Davino thanks for this amazing report.

Great that you are also in the field of exploration outside of your comfort zone. Are there some trip reports?

I vaped 5 Meo DMT in all kind of scenarios ( while high on LSD, during a musical show, in the cinema, while walking on the street etc. of course just small doses below any breakthrough so always in control and always discreetly so no one is disturbed)

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler have you ever played any musical instruments while high?