Kalki Avatar

Epic mushroom trip

4 posts in this topic

Yesterday was practically the best day of my life. I went to the park with a girl am dating and we both did 2.5g mushroom while hiking around bushes. I literally felt connected to the whole earth and the elements. My love aura was so strong that animals were coming to us. I could communicate telepathically with reptilians and feel their energy under the ground. Big lizards and chamaleons went out their home to see what was going on and check me out, I just greet, they are very suspiscious beings tied to the material. I felt completely exotic. My girl and I felt like we lived 80 years in those 4 hours. We opened up completely and accepted each other with a deeper connection. After a while, then I figured out that if I closed my eyes I could see red fractals, and a machine elve being almost appeared to me but I had to get moving since it started raining. I could literally feel how I was raising the vibration with all the people around in the park by sending love. Some extremely low conscious people were triggered by my aura and almost wanted to start a fight out of no where but I managed to control their actions with my intentions through thought and good vibes. Then I went on Uber motor to my home and the whole ride felt like a matrix scene. Man, I know this was not a god insight trip but damn what fckng damn movie, best day of my life was yesterday, literally felt like avatar. Can’t even describe the whole thing well, since I already forgot many details. But fck I didn’t knew reality and life could be so cool. I’m def preferring mushrooms over lsd now. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link