-
Content count
3,277 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About something_else
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
- Gender
Recent Profile Visitors
6,765 profile views
-
If you’re really socially stunted even alcohol won’t help. If you just struggle with confidence and a stick up your ass then alcohol will solve that problem real fast. But obviously it comes with other costs.
-
You can, it’s called alcohol. Lol.
-
something_else replied to LordFall's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
This is one of the reasons why I don’t find her inconsistent account afterwards that strange. She consented to a threesome when she was already pretty drunk but probably still mostly with it at least, and then it escalated way beyond what she was comfortable with and what she consented to. They give her ket, weed, more alcohol and suddenly she’s phasing in and out of consciousness and there are 7 guys around her. An inconsistent account after that is what you would expect. Substance and alcohol use probably left her with very fuzzy and disjointed memories of what happened later into the night, but substantially clearer memories of the initial consensual encounter where she was less intoxicated. The mind can easily rationalise that into “I consented to all of it” or “I was just drunk and stupid” before taking time to process what really happened. -
I do really think you deserve a ton of respect for your commitment to doing something hard like this. I really do. But I think it’s time to change up your strat and focus on quality over quantity. Set your goal to be “get ten phone numbers / socials in a night” rather than doing 100 low quality approaches. It’s clear you can approach, but something fundamental is going wrong with the quality of the approach if after talking to this many girls you’ve not even managed to get a date. Pickup is highly analogous to online advertising. If you put an ad up online and 10,000 people saw it but only 10 people clicked it and zero people bought the product, what do you do? Keep running the same ad til 100,000 people have seen it? No, you’d start tweaking levers like the quality of the ad, target audience, quality of the website, and quality of the product. Matching those last 4 levers to pickup equivalents: you’d improve the quality of the approach, where and who you’re approaching, texting/date skills, and your own style/appearance/value.
-
Yea, pretty much. And throw in growing up in a time where it was slightly more acceptable for men to behave that way, plus less overall awareness of manosphere content. All of that together can mean it’s less of a visceral reaction than it would be for a girl in her twenties now.
-
You said you were looking for a young and “moldable” girl.
-
India is a chaotic mess in most of the big cities, personally I love the hustle and bustle but it’s not for everyone. However once you go to places outside of the cities towards the Himalayas like Rishikesh, the birthplace of Yoga, it’s an entirely different vibe. Nepal has the chaos in cities to a lesser degree, but Pokhara is a pretty chill city and is surrounded by yoga retreats. The city is filled with spiritual girls too. There’s an element of group thinking there but there’s nowhere in the world where that’s inescapable. Better to be somewhere that the conformity is at least spiritual and aligns with you more.
-
The reason the girls you like don’t like you is pretty apparent from the traits consistently visible in almost all of your posts. The combination of mildly controlling, general disrespect towards women, enforcing double standards, and bitterness about dating are all traits most 20-something girls find really unattractive. Throw manosphere content consumer in there and you’re hitting like 5 of the most common red flags for girls in that age range.
-
Go to Nepal, or Northern India. Especially to a yoga retreat. I met sooo many spiritual girls travelling there from all over the world to get a yoga teaching certificate. This commitment automatically selects for the people who are seriously spiritual and not just superficially so. Also, many of the women I met were in their 30s but looked like they were in their early twenties. And very open and fun with their sexuality. It sounds like that’s basically exactly the type of woman you’re looking for, and if I had your goal that’s exactly where I’d go. And you are probably exactly what they’d consider their type as well. Hot, spiritual, deep, social, and a dancer
-
I’m sure there are some strong candidates in this video
-
There''s literally a disease called Coeliac which makes you violently ill if you eat even a tiny bit of gluten.
-
How long is your typical interaction with a girl after you start talking to her? What does it typically go like? Who typically ends it, you or her?
-
something_else replied to LordFall's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
It’s really messy. Definitely not abundantly clear what happened yet. But I’ll give my interpretation of what I’ve seen. From the evidence, it looks like she willingly consented to a threesome with one guy she trusted and his friend, but the situation quickly escalated beyond what she was comfortable with. Exactly what happened from there onwards is less clear, but it’s pretty apparent that at least several more men got involved and that she consumed significant amounts of ketamine, weed, and alcohol that night. I’ve seen multiple times what the combination of a lot of alcohol + ketamine does to people, let alone weed on top of that. You are not a remotely functional human after that and it is very apparent from the outside. At this point, every guy that saw her would be able to tell that she was in no state to consent. Let alone consent to group sex. Even if she said yes to more men joining, which it is disputed if she did or not, at this point I think there is little excuse for the guys continuing. Yet at this point one of the guys instead advertises “free pussy upstairs” to 50 frat dudes, which prompts even more men to join. By this point you have one drunk, high girl on her own with up to 7 random men surrounding her. Expecting her actions to be rational both during this encounter and after is unfair. Bearing this in mind I think is a plausible explanation for her inconsistent recounts afterwards. That’s what you would expect. Substance and alcohol use probably left her with very fuzzy and disjointed memories of what happened later into the night, but substantially clearer memories of the initial consensual encounter where she was less intoxicated. The mind can easily rationalise that into “I consented to all of it” before taking time to process what really happened. Two personal experiences also play into my interpretation of this last bit too. Firstly, I’ve met multiple women who have been spiked and essentially just shrugged it off afterwards or even laughed about it. Said it wasn’t that bad, or it wasn’t that big of a deal. Or they question themselves about how much they had to drink. One of them was even raped after being spiked and she told me this story like it was a joke while laughing, but you could tell it was like she was laughing through the pain. Trauma like this can do strange things to your mind. Defence mechanisms are powerful. Secondly, my closest friend went to Harvard and I have heard SO many stories from him about frat/club guys. Spiking girls or getting them drunk enough to take advantage is considered acceptable, or even encouraged, behaviour in many frat houses. The “free pussy” message and responses to it do strongly suggest this was one of those frat houses. Putting all of this together I just struggle to see how most of the 7 men involved are innocent of any crimes. Even if they did not directly participate they were aware what was happening and did nothing. That isn’t a crime, but it’s still extremely unethical. I keep an open mind though, and I’m interested to see what other evidence comes out. But at this stage it certainly feels like this went well beyond what could be classified as irresponsible behaviour. -
Out of sheer curiosity, what was her reasoning for how anyone could easily make money?
-
Great points . I didn't really actively think about ways to make my last girlfriend's life better most of the time, the opportunities just arose naturally and I took them. Probably the most excited I've ever seen her was after she told me somebody ate her fruit pastels at work. Before she got home I went out the shop and bought her two more packs and gave them to her when she got home. Like 5 minutes of my time, £3 spent, and I'd never seen her look so happy. The other thing she got super excited about was when I'd bring her back cool rocks from a hike. 2 seconds of my time, £0 spent. Really simple, small gestures that show you're thinking about the other person make the world of difference in a relationship. Often more difference than the bigger gestures.
