VictorB02

I'm Seeing Jordan Peterson Live

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm going to see Jordan Peterson live on tour Tuesday. I paid $215 for a 4th row seat so I could get the full experience. I'll let you know my thoughts after -_-

IMG_1779.PNG

Edited by VictorB02
Title edit

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Wrestle with God tour.... Ahahahaha...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

#BRO

was going to try to see him in Louisville.  cant wait to hear your thoughts on it

I heard that to get in to JP's shows you need to have 'SUCKER' tattooed to your forehead. :D

32 minutes ago, MediumKahuna said:

I heard that to get in to JP's shows you need to have 'SUCKER' tattooed to your forehead. :D

Don’t make fun of people for being in a very vulnerable position in their life and seeking support and guidance. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

18 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

I paid $215 for a 4th row seat so I could get the full experience.

Gosh, When I listen to Him Online I even think that If i could I would ask him to pay me to listen to his crap. 

Posted (edited)

Why all the hate for JP? I feel for the most part he offers good advice, has helped thousands of young men, and is overall coming from a good place. Just set aside the toxic/unhealthy stage blue aspects. Many people on this forum could benefit greatly from implementing Petersons practical advice. Eat the grapes, spit out the seeds

Edited by Phil King

Posted (edited)

It would be cool to be so close to the guy in the same way I think it's cool to hear a speech from my prime minister. Tho, if you are not coming there to see an exhibition of bad ideas you'll be sorely disappointed. Side effects might include loss of IQ points and a headache.

Watching JP wrestle with god is gonna be like watching a toddler trying to solve a Rubik's cube.

Edited by martins name

The road to God is paved with bliss.

30mg of 5-MeO-DMT and then you're actually wrestling with God.

xD

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura He might surprise us all and plug it live on stage. Fingers crossed🤞

The road to God is paved with bliss.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

xD

@Leo Gura

Have you ever taken 5 meo dmt and went outside? And why there are no trip reports of your experiences, which is strange

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

And why there are no trip reports of your experiences, which is strange

🤔 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Phil King

5 hours ago, Phil King said:

Why all the hate for JP? I feel for the most part he offers good advice, has helped thousands of young men, and is overall coming from a good place. Just set aside the toxic/unhealthy stage blue aspects. Many people on this forum could benefit greatly from implementing Petersons practical advice. Eat the grapes, spit out the seeds

I agree, I think it all started when they think Jordan Peterson they think Donald Trump. The 2 are associated in the minds of some of the toxic immature stage greens, and they fail at logic and making distinctions between the 2 so they conflate the 2. That plus Jordan's hate for hippies and new agers.

I agree relatively speaking Jordan Peterson offers some psychological value if you want to speak and listen to him and his more stage orane/green and some blue interpretations of the Holy Bible is actually some good insights.

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

@Leo Gura

Have you ever taken 5 meo dmt and went outside? And why there are no trip reports of your experiences, which is strange

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:01 PM, Leo Gura said:

12 hours ago, MediumKahuna said:

9 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Gosh, When I listen to Him Online I even think that If i could I would ask him to pay me to listen to his crap. 

hahaha! You guys are great. I love the banter. :D

14 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

was going to try to see him in Louisville.  cant wait to hear your thoughts on it

Sure, I will let you know.

8 hours ago, martins name said:

It would be cool to be so close to the guy in the same way I think it's cool to hear a speech from my prime minister. Tho, if you are not coming there to see an exhibition of bad ideas you'll be sorely disappointed. Side effects might include loss of IQ points and a headache.

Watching JP wrestle with god is gonna be like watching a toddler trying to solve a Rubik's cube.

This is mainly why I got the closer seats. I feel like it will be a really cool experience to actually get a feel for his energy up-close and not through my computer screen or phone. 

9 hours ago, Phil King said:

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I agree relatively speaking Jordan Peterson offers some psychological value if you want to speak and listen to him and his more stage orane/green and some blue interpretations of the Holy Bible is actually some good insights.

I have always been a Jordan Peterson fan, especially on the practical life advice side of things. I also really like his takes on the bible and the biblical stories. I think his intuitions about a lot of spiritual stuff are spot on.

For me, I'm really going because I get unspeakable joy from connecting the dots between all these sources of information. When I see a connection that runs all the way through JP's view, Leo's view, eastern traditions like Zen or Hinduism, Indian sages like Ramana Maharshi or Nisargadatta Maharaj, modern nondual teachers like Rupert Spira or Mooji, 70's gurus like Alan Watts or Ram Dass, and my own direct experience with awakening and psychedelics - every cell of my being is jumping with excitement, because I can see the Truth is Meta and expresses itself in yet another individual human's perspective. 

It's really satisfying to tie it all together in my mind. It feels like sacred alchemy. It's like I'm creating my own divine gold when I can connect that divine light of Truth between so many different beings. Jordan Peterson is just one of many that I see that Truth in. ^_^

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

xD

That's on my bucket list. B|

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@Razard86 @Yimpa I've seen those. He claims he has 100s of trips , where are all the trip reports? The last one was about alien consciousness mouse.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Find a way to share this video to the participants of the event 

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Find a way to share this video to the participants of the event 

Was about to say this guy fires of my spidey senses. As much as I understand and get the useful psychology explanations that many claim have helped them, when he pushes beyond it into other ideas, he just explodes in hateful tirades which points at a deeper personal problem within him.

I stopped listening to him after he started attacking gender variants because I had direct experience of it and knew his arguments were based on a lack of understanding. but according to this video it’s the tipping point exposing a deep seated hatred which would explain why I get my back up when I hear his name and his fight against the world was started by trying to tell us we don’t have any validity to existence…

I can step back and understand what he is saying from his point of view and I can see what he is saying. There is some validity but he’s totally blind to the other half of reality and unable to drop his own defensiveness to see it. 

thanks for sharing the video. It’s good to hear someone articulating an alternative view of jp