Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keryo Koffa

What Matrix is being escaped?

20 posts in this topic

Is it the matrix of societal role, behavior, purpose? Is the the concepts, ideas, science? Is it the idea of god, psyche, identity overall? Is it the surrender of exploration and understanding in and of itself? Is it that of perception, experience, insight? Is it that of existence, relation, duality? Is escaping the matrix part of the matrix? Is any and all form part of the matrix? Is it the duality of observer and observed? Is it the autonomous sense making experience? Is it perception in and of itself? Is it existence in and of itself including the seeking of non-existence which cannot exist as existence exists as long and always when it does which is all and ever?

Is it to navigate states of consciousness to see the limitations and know the difference, but everything is a state of consciousness? What matrix is supposed to be escaped and how, to which extent, to all extent? And if so, what is that apparently desirable non-matrix supposedly?

Is it absolute contextlessness from which all context arises and which allows for every thing while being no thing? Is that it? Absolute Infinity? Is reality not an infinite fractal with no bottom and top? Well, that is an idea, maybe the absolute does exist but how would one know to have reached it or if the one seeking it dissolved from even being someone at all and just became it, how would that experience tell if it wasn't locked inside invisible walls? Unless its the intuition and experience in and of itself pointing towards the consequence of such existence that links to such experience.

@Keryo Koffa remember the movie matrix. Everything, walls etc... was full of symbols. Those symbols are thoughts. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Is escaping the matrix part of the matrix?

I'd say yes. The matrix is a living organism in evolution and we are its servants. The matrix is a cycle and we are cycles within that cycle, just as the matrix is a cycle within another cycle, and within us an infinite number of cycles develop. Everything happens synchronously in one direction. Leaving the matrix is not really leaving the matrix because you are always still in it, it is freeing yourself from the old conditioning of the matrix to provide a new push to the matrix. The matrix is life, and we are life that feeds it. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

what do I do about it

Well, since you ARE it, you'll have to figure out what to do about it. All of the spiritual practices are designed to confront this problem, but there are many paths and many teachers that make conflicting claims. Teachers won't even agree on whether it's actually possible to transcend the matrix or if it's just part of the eternal dream of God.

All of that is also part of the matrix of course. If there was a path out, it couldn't be obvious or else the dream wouldn't be compelling/stable. It would break apart far too easily.

All of the disagreements and inconsistencies within other people are designed to guide you to the fact that YOU are creating this reality. If you could just rely on the word of another, you wouldn't actually need to investigate reality yourself, but that's the whole point! It's to investigate reality for yourself, because YOU are IT!

Awakening is closer to you than the words of other people are. It's even closer than your own eyes.

beep boop

Your own mind in the end..

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Ive had the stereotypical out of body experience that all dying people have, except i wasnt at a hospital, i was dying in my own bed... anyway i seen a light, and i went towards it and it was like a memory-wipe light... so, being very surprised by that feeling, i ran back to the darkness... in some sense i agree w/ the sentiment that consciousness is searching things that exist to findout everything that its not, but i just describe it in terms of textures like rough and smooth, or black and white, light and dark... to me, its not so much about the matrix so much that the cascade, this cycle of identity-shaping-reality is like theres stickers that "stick" to everything until you have infinite stickers everywhere.. its like a language of memories stuck to everything.... its not clear to me what lies between this memory-wiping light and this endless identity-shaping-reality sticker tethered to everything - in terms of, how to get between those two things.

i think alot about this sequence of thoughts that we're about to be focusing on, and how to prepare to cycle through some vastly out-of-bounds cycle thats like... well its gota break apart everything, you know what i mean?... okay i'll let someone else take it from here.

Posted (edited)

The Matrix is the Dualistic-thinking prison of Ego... Escaping it: is to be present.    

I recommend Wim Hof cold and breathwork.  There is a different sense of "Being" in a way that is in the most primal operating seat of the mind.  Wim Hof method can get you into the driver seat...and then you use that reference experience while you try to be present /mindful throughout the day....

If you look at the opposite side of the Matrix, I'd say is "Heaven" the Enlightenment state of consciousness, which is like a "being in oneness with all" intensely present+positive floaty feeling 

So the "gateway to heaven" is the present moment... And my go-to is EXXHALLEEEEEEE the breath. Dump all air , and notice the mindfulness of the moment you are exhaling the remaining 30% ... You will notice , because you always stop around 70% and you just never realize your holding 30% of your air all the time..exhale the breath..exhale the breath

I ran this by Chat GPT earlier :

In a philosophical sense, one could draw an analogy between the concept of the Matrix as a simulated reality and the idea of a dualistic prison of ego in reality. The Matrix, as described in the movie, represents a deceptive construct that keeps individuals unaware of a deeper truth.

Similarly, the notion of a dualistic prison of ego suggests a state where individuals are bound by a limited sense of self and perception, often driven by ego-driven desires and attachments. Breaking free from this egoic prison might involve gaining a more profound understanding of oneself and the world.

It's important to note that this analogy is metaphorical, as the Matrix is a fictional concept, while discussions about ego and perception in reality are rooted in various philosophical and psychological perspectives.

Edited by KoryKat

The Matrix is the Dualistic-thinking prison of Ego

I ran this by Chat GPT earlier :

In a philosophical sense, one could draw an analogy between the concept of the Matrix as a simulated reality and the idea of a dualistic prison of ego in reality. The Matrix, as described in the movie, represents a deceptive construct that keeps individuals unaware of a deeper truth.

Similarly, the notion of a dualistic prison of ego suggests a state where individuals are bound by a limited sense of self and perception, often driven by ego-driven desires and attachments. Breaking free from this egoic prison might involve gaining a more profound understanding of oneself and the world.

It's important to note that this analogy is metaphorical, as the Matrix is a fictional concept, while discussions about ego and perception in reality are rooted in various philosophical and psychological perspectives.

You heal avoidance by approaching it as Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The quality in which you view a system is critical. When you zoom into a system and only see it for flaws that you need to escape from, you are missing a huge chunk of the bigger picture. It’s wise to see and feel a system from more wiser perspectives; that’s where the true healing and clarity can begin.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The real matrix is survival.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Survive an art critic

The end births beauty 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Survival doesn’t necessarily have to mean physical death. Could also mean ideas we have of ourselves.

Let me take the garbage thoughts we thought were so important - and make them go, *POOF*,  gone!

47 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Survival doesn’t necessarily have to mean physical death. Could also mean ideas we have of ourselves.

Let me take the garbage thoughts we thought were so important - and make them go, *POOF*,  gone!

I'm afraid we passed it though

Matrix comes from latin "mother" or "womb".

You do not have to escape it.

You go through it.

By falling in love with it's infinite intelligence and beauty.

❤️