StarStruck

Is life worth it?

28 posts in this topic

One the most profound philosophical questions and it is not being discussed on this topic. So much suffering in front of life. Is it worth it? Personally I'm enjoying life more and more but I see the suffering of otters. Some have no way out. If I had a like time of suffering I wouldn't want to ride it out. 

@StarStruck yo, from nothing, you have a body now. How can be suffering?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

ego will tell you life is the bomb ... what it won't tell you is that each passing year you are ever close to being hit by one

no one is leaving here alive

Worth is relative.  Pursue what is valuable to you. Suffering is caused by clinging to life Buddha says.

Is worth It Only if you are having a good time.

Thats why experience of Life is priority number 1. Is important to reach goals or certain things, but if years pass and you see experience of Life is not more relaxed, joyful or Happy, make no mistake, you are not understanding what this game is about.

The point of a Game is to have fucking fun. There is no other point.

Edited by Javfly33

You create the meaning. Life is not worth living if you have others constantly telling you how to live your life. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

29 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The alternative being... what?

Exactly.

Is Eternal Beingness that can not stop existing worth it? The question doesn't make sense.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

36 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The alternative being... what?

What is the alternative to finity? Infinity!

7 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Exactly.

Is Eternal Beingness that can not stop existing worth it? The question doesn't make sense.

Life is a prison. Your body is a prison for your consciousness.

Just now, StarStruck said:

Life is a prison. Your body is a prison for your consciousness.

I could say my body liberates me from the prison of infinity. Or that body gives me the freedom to explore Consciousness.
Prison/Freedom is just a duality. Neither and both.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 minute ago, Arthogaan said:

I could say my body liberates me from the prison of infinity. Or that body gives me the freedom to explore Consciousness.
Prison/Freedom is just a duality. Neither and both.

The best is being able to switch between Infinity and finite body at Will B|

Life doesn't care if you suffer. You are a soldier genetically programmed to advance. You also have software that prevents you from committing suicide. This is not kindergarten, this is war, and in case of war it is best to relax and enjoy the battle. It is a great show, intricate, full of brilliant intelligence, delving into it is of great beauty, but no one escapes its hardness.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

This is not kindergarten, this is war, and in case of war it is best to relax and enjoy the battle. 

wise words, comrade 

What is worth and what is life? 

We've got work to do!

10 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Exactly.

But we can't even grasp what Eternal Beingness is really like. Ask yourself, what kind of imagination is existence conjuring during a human's deep sleep? Then, who's to say it couldn't put itself to "sleep" in a similar fashion? I mean, real or imagined, for practical purposes it's basically non-existence.

Not worth it. Just go out and about and see how many people are smiling or seem genuinely happy? Probably not even 1% of them.

Notice how a psychopath is much more likely to have a breeze going through life as opposed to a very innocent, good and selfless person.

Those 2 factors alone are very simple and straightforward (not to mention factual), I could go way deeper into why life is ultimately not worth it.

Edited by michaelcycle00

Life is Beautiful because even though the ego suffers in this world,the true consciousness gets benefits out of it.

How?because whatever u experience becomes permanent aspect of your unique imprint and it's like an information, the experience u are having becomes part of your subconscious mind.

So,when u as ego dissolve or become one with true being,information dissipates,but u don't lose it,it's kind of like a download of information. 

True being Is an eternal observer, it observes,It cannot know itself and experience itself in infinite ways if it wasn't for ego beings like us.

So,this life is a gift ,it's an opportunity to experience yourself and to realize who am I? and what can I become?

The idea of creating and recreating yourselves.Life consists of both happy endings and negative or sad endings but then what,u can start again playing the game of life since consciousness is eternal, this game is eternal and infinite universes offering infinite experience of itself is eternal. 

So,that's the greatness and beauty of this game.This game is filled with infinite things ,it's like a mind play,to arise curiosity in itself because on total level,it knows everything within existence. But the question is who am I? So that one being is trying to understand itself and it's through us  ,it observes with no judgement and that's nice,life consists of positive and negative outcomes ,both constructive and destructive  ,in all these Infinite experiencing of itself, the self knows about itself how it feels to live the knowledge and story of a character it already had within. 

So,life Is a divine act and a gift,not some dark and low thing u have to leave behind to become enlightenment or better,it's about understanding everything is perfect. 

Edited by Creatorbeing