Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

Your entire argument was invalid in the first place.

On 2/27/2024 at 4:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

Why do you care about tits at all?

cause i love it lol

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want a true black pill moment, one time I was at the club talking to a girl and she literally saw another guy, ran up to him and said, "OMG! You are so symmetrical." And she stood there admiring him while I stood back and watched.

How can you handle that emotionally? And in general, what are your ways to accept the fact that you've been stressing, that looks matter more than you thought, but you don't like aspects of yourself. 

Well, I live in a spiritual community and in recent years I’ve been connecting with women I never would’ve dreamt of landing. Models honestly. Spiritual models. 

Explain that. 

Also @Leo Gura, in my experience "hook point" is completely fictional. There's no such thing. I "hook pointed" an asexual girl who doesn't even masturbate (I'll spare you the details but I did spend some alone time with her). It is absurd to claim that there exists a specific point in time when a girl becomes sexually attracted to you. It's just a concept PUAs constructed to perpetuate their own belief systems. You can "hook point" straight dudes as a straight dude, "hook point" asexual girls (and dudes) who will never sleep with you, it just doesn't exist. I'm bringing this up because in your video series you seemed pretty convinced that this is a legitimate thing. It's more like there exists the social phenomenon of someone becoming interested in you (for any number of reasons) (or more accurately, interested enough in you to follow you around), but to claim that there is a "hook point" in the way PUAs interpret the phenomena is stupidity.

I genuinely don't even think the concept is helpful to PUAs. It's easy enough to tell when someone's engaging with you without having to invent a "hook point" that doesn't exist. It's so easy to tell when you're actually getting along with someone, especially for us neurodivergent people.

In my experience, neurodivergent people experience cold approach in a way more hit or miss way. Usually we get along immediately with other neurodivergent people (assuming you have some semblance of game).

I think I'm very funny, but my humor just doesn't hit in the same way with people who don't share similar neurodivergences.

That's what got the white kids to ask an older man to fucking intimidate me out of a club.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is certainly an easy trap to fall into.

You could replace 'navy seal' with any other pursuit a person may find personally meaningful. Taking 5-meo-dmt to explore consciousness for example, or 20+gr of shrooms, or doing a 9 day SDS. Or just getting over depression, weight loss, starting a business etc. Please stop being dense, people are going to read that genetics govern their destiny when the truth isn't as straightforward.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Show me a successful chimpanzee.

Genetics are as imaginary as brains and chimpanzees in the end. Show me a chimpanzee that isnt successful.

5 hours ago, Yousif said:

Mindset is a thing but, no matter how much mindset I have, if I’m not tall enough chances are I will never make it in the NBA. 

The NBA is often brought up as the prototypical steelman argument for genetic determinism as its the sport most heavily influenced by genetics in the world. Even so, you could aspire to a career or profession on the periphery of the NBA and live passionately. For example, you could become a data scientist and write books about every facet of player selection and greatness, as Seth Stephens-Davidowitz did, or you could become a podcaster who interviews such people, or a coach that revolutionizes teamplay like doc rivers, or you could become a dunkking dunker that leaves shaq speechless.

Dont forget, even in the NBA itself there are exceptions.

Never say 'never' just be realistic about your chances and then decide if you want to go for it, while keping your mind open to possibilities you can't yet see.

It is funny how this forum claims to have uncovered the deepest truths while we don't even understand a f-ing woman.

Edited by StarStruck

Just now, StarStruck said:

It is funny how this forum claims to have uncovered the deepest truths while we don't even understand a fucking woman.

Oops! That's going too far ahead of your time, How about don't even know who we are, gotta know that first. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

8 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is funny how this forum claims to have uncovered the deepest truths while we don't even understand a f-ing woman.

@Leo Gura warning us not to fall into spiritual bypassing while he keeps shoving his highest Alien Consciousness awakenings and insights down our throats 💀💀

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

6 hours ago, Yousif said:

If you have a 2 incher chances are she’s not cumming, it’s not a matter of mindset or not trying hard enough 

Between 70%-90% of women don't reach orgasms with penetration alone. So a 2 incher still has potential to make a woman cum if he knows how. 

3 hours ago, Gnosis said:

Man shut the fuck up. You literally have no fucking clue what you're talking about. The penis isn't made for G spot stimulation.

Go come back here and talk shit after you've successfully made a girl cum with your dick.

Exactly. The g spot stuff is so weird. 

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Well, I live in a spiritual community and in recent years I’ve been connecting with women I never would’ve dreamt of landing. Models honestly. Spiritual models. 

Explain that. 

I can tell the guys who are actually hooking up with women. They're not on here asking how to dress, and where to move to, and if girls like tall or short guys or how to be attractive to women. They're just out there the old fashion way and getting their foot wet and just doing it. 

17 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

more of us should focus on how to enhance our lives with the things you've said instead of trying to fight systems we don't have any control over.

Wrong, we need to be actively fighting toxic systems because these systems have the real possibility of leading to species extinction way faster than most people realize.

Higher quality of life ≠ Better life outcomes

Success ≠ Less suffering

Nothing is intuitive.

3 hours ago, Yousif said:

That’s not what we’re talking about, we’re talking about how genetics can limit you in some ways and there isn’t much you can do about it.

I don’t care how confident you are, if you don’t reach that G spot, she ain’t cumming

You obviously don't know women's bodies. 

1 minute ago, Gnosis said:

Wrong, we need to be actively fighting toxic systems because these systems have the real possibility of leading to species extinction way faster than most people realize.

Higher quality of life ≠ Better life outcomes

Success ≠ Less suffering

Nothing is intuitive.

Not everybody can fight everything. We are all not equipped for everything that needs attention. Someone else can take care of that aspect while I take care of what I can control. We are all not made for the same things. I'm not saying everyone should leave well alone, but to concentrate on what is in your domain and at reach. Whatever that is. 

Thanks for actually specifying what the warning was for. I swore a guy when I could've just told him that I read him like a book.

It would've otherwise confused me, because in all frank honesty I currently have little to no regard for how I come across on the internet due to past experiences of being arbitrarily moderated elsewhere. At some point you just accept that internet communities are functionally dictatorships. I'd rather just be genuine, say what I want and bite the bullet because I'm not going to prevent arbitrary bans either way.

In actuality I suspect half of the bans have happened because of a value-misalignment between the owners of an online community and myself. You gotta love it when people start bringing out the wheelchair emote because you quoted Socrates. Or here's a good one, specifying a moderation with "behave yourself" after you swore at nobody but an AI. I remember every instance of highly questionable moderation and internet stupidity, so thank you for not contributing to my archive.