StarStruck

Sales leadership by Bet-David training worth it?

35 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Consept said:

You're gonna spend 5k on this?

Why not 

Posted (edited)

I see it's a high level, high abstraction sales 'leader' event by a popular person.

I'd be double cautious when buying practical skills from them, since they've been using their name as a leverage for years.

If the ROI of investing the same money into your business exceeds 1, attending such an event might pay off for networking.

Edited by Felliks

Posted (edited)

Immediate thoughts/Intuition: Dude is "still in Stage Orange" and is now transitioning to (what I would consider) toxic behaviors such as "courses"/masterminds/[other online guru shit] since he sold his MLM company and is now bored with that money and is "hungry for more"

Typical quality (that I have noticed) is that these "gurus" will sometimes leverage their existing known business history (for Bet David it would be his MLM scheme....I mean business, for Iman G it would be his SMM agency, Grant CArdone & Real Estate, etc.) as "trust" then use these courses to multiple their existing wealth; almost a "pump & dump". Will you get "some value" from the course? Almost completely guaranteed? Then what's the catch??....You're almost certainly overpaying for the "value". 

TL;DR: Almost certainly not worth it, likely typical conventional wisdom/advice that you could find in a $10-$20 book but he is charging 500x as much for because he CAN (because of his personal branding/fanbase). Donate your money if you want lol

Edit 1: Useful insight/wisdom, you should be particularly cautious of any individual who has made "a ton of money" (millions & millions of dollars, +8 to 9 figures) yes is still "chasing MONEY" (rather than developing an explicit product/service that for Good/The Collective) via "selling a COURSE"; 100% of instances that I have observed like this has always been some sort of: pyramid scheme/cash grab/pump & dump/etc. These Egos don't give a F**K about YOUR "success"/wellbeing or finances lol

Edited by Dauntment
insight to help the fools

Posted (edited)

He's doing this at Mar-A-Lago?

Just gross.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/24/2024 at 6:38 PM, Consept said:

You're gonna spend 5k on this?

Jesus Christ i should create a business course as soon as my channel blow up

Posted (edited)

If you want the secret to Pat's success, it's running a pyramid scheme and finding enough suckers to join it.

Edited by Leo Gura

@StarStruckIt’s a pyramid scheme. But if you can take a hit to get a taste of how scam work. Go get yourself scammed. At last, you will learn a lesson out of it.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot from 2024-03-03 10-57-43.png

25K for that shit wtf is that, people actually pay for that LOOOOOOL

Edited by Ash55

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Ash55 said:

This is exactly the response that this piece of marking is looking to trigger

--------

Unless you're making 100k+ per year I wouldn't consider any of this. And even then you could leverage this capital better.

I understand you want to invest in yourself, but it's a common trap for wealthy people to throw money at problems believing the more cash I spend, the more expensive  the product, the more I'm investing into myself and solving my problems.

It's a logical fallacy really

Properly leveraging your capital for serious growth requieres more careful thinking and planning than giving someone 5k and expecting it to be as valuable as if you had invested the 5k yourself into your own business and experimenting in the real market with your own hands

But I'm curious what is the reason for you asking us instead of just doing it? Are you honestly looking for opinions? What's really on your mind ?

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ash55 said:

That is to filter the brookies out. 

If you want cold hard facts read books. 

Even Leo’s videos who are very long are very shallow compared to what books contains. For me books offer structure that very few coaches offer. Just because you know a lot doesn’t mean you are a good teacher  

Even full fledged seminars can’t fully capture what can be captured in a 16 hour read. 

Real value of seminars is feedback and the networking possibility. You want to be in the room with the people with power and money. 

If you want facts buy a 18 dollar book. 

Edited by StarStruck

Posted (edited)

@StarStruck 5k for two days training, Wtf is this? 

Why do you  keep falling for this shit , man?

Real-value men have enough self-respect not to engage in such dirty maneuvers. Only scammers and con men who have no self respect do such things.

I don't want any wisdom from a guy who want me to pay 5k for a two days seminar,  because there will be none in the first place. Conscious people are not that materialistic, they value their work and their clients. 

For 5K you should expect at least a month of training, housing with food and utilities. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Posted (edited)

Btw, the sales lesson here is right in front of our noses. Look at his sales page. That sales page is what he will tell you to create at best.  " High ticket items" to make people feel it's special because of its price, making them feel special for belonging to that community of people who spend that kind of money

"The best way of getting rich is teaching people how to get rich"

That being said, a handful of specific training programs are valuable for sure. This doesn't to seem to be one of them

What kind of value are you looking to obtaining from that " training"?

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 23.2.2024 at 6:30 PM, StarStruck said:

I'm considering going to this:

https://sls.betdavidconsulting.com/

Please. Stop right now spending anything and focus on your mental health. If you don't fall for this scam, then the next one is waiting for you.

Don't waste money even if 5k is nothing for you right now. Making good decisions is critical for your growth. Right now I think you are not in good mental health so first fix your mental health.

You can spend a few hundred bucks for a good mentor with current or prior success. 

6 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

5k for two days training, Wtf is this? 

That price is not unusual for a serious business training. That's how much they tend to cost. But as the sales page says, this is designed for people who are doing $1M in revenue already.

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

Making good decisions is critical for your growth. Right now I think you are not in good mental health so first fix your mental health.

Making terrible decisions also propel you towards growth.  There’s a balance to be stuck

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI