Javfly33

Sorry, but yes, Death is the End.

136 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Hahah...cute, there is not a single person in this forum that doesn´t have a story in their minds about what happens after death.

Infinite love, next dimension, a void, the next dream happens...etc. Not a single ego accepting the hard truth that it will be GONE. Oh my god! You are in for a surprise. 

Listen to me. This is a game you do not win. This is a game that only Pure Nothing Wins. And no, you are not Nothing. The you that is making stories about death is 'something'. Because you are something, you want to grasp something, and you want to have something after death. No, is not going to happen.

You don´t win this game. You lose it. You completely lose it.

Notice All the ego is doing is constantly trying to grasp, make itself real, being very important, re-afirming itself, making Life about it.

Nonsense games. Because they are useless in the long run. In the long run, Death is a guaranteed game over for the unreal.

Let it fight, let it do their silly desperate games of identity, is only heading towards a total defeat.

i am not an ego ... i came here to realize as much, to self realize, namely to identify with what i am which is nothing to do with an ego

death is of an ego, it is no concern of mine ... if i as true self have awoken i return to the awakened mind and won't be needing another ego role

life is god's mind waking up from its sleep and each awake figment returning to it renders it more awake and makes the dream end closer

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

So what makes these words real.

How are miracles possible?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

31 minutes ago, James123 said:

Take an example as dream. Best example.

5 hours ago, James123 said:

@James123 A dream of Nothingness Love.

All egos cant fucking imagine where they are 🤣🤣🤣 they think they are in a universe or reality somewhere 😂😂🫠

Is terryfing this stuff. 

Edited by Javfly33

@gettoefl 🙏

@Water by the River You are right. There is no end, because nothing ever started 🤡

I´m talking to myself right now.

I am inside a void of empty Love. Perfection, totally empty. Nothing happened. 

But because I do not trust Love, because I still have fear, I still want to trust the mind.

The whole game is about you going towards more and more love, loving yourself more, including more people in life as you. 

Until you get the point. It was about realising it was You.

But I will avoid it and negate it everyday. Because im an ego full of fear shitless scared of Love, I am the darkness, I can not fathom how could Reality be this Good. I will forget everyday, I will limit myself.

But meanwhile there is no stopping this. I will end up having to accept this shit. 

Edited by Javfly33

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@James123 A dream of Nothingness Love.

All egos cant fucking imagine where they are 🤣🤣🤣 they think they are in a universe or reality somewhere 😂😂🫠

Is terryfing this stuff. 

Lol. Definitely. You got it man. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

55 minutes ago, James123 said:
55 minutes ago, James123 said:

Take an example as dream. Best example.

A dream is something 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

A dream is something 

What about I live on nothingness as nothing? Because, it can not put in the words. 

Go a week without sleep (Seriously I do not recommend) and you'll notice that every boundary imaginable will become liquefied. Life flows from one to the other effortlessly. Death is not the end. Eternal Oblivion is not the ultimate destination, but the ultimate portal.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

What about I live on nothingness as nothing? Because, it can not put in the words. 

It cannot be put into words because it makes no sense. why call something nothing? Illusion may be, in the sense that the meaning we give to reality is somehow illusory, it is software and the real is, let's say, hardware. but both software and hardware are something, not nothing. It is a matter of language, nothing means that there is nothing, no dreams, no thoughts, no existence.

And maybe the illusion continues like that?

The show changes. Infinite Being remains. Nowhere else to go. Nothing outside. Infinite Formless Being always already, containing/manifesting all form/show... And that obvious realization is the liberation of Enlightenment. Deathless and eternal.

Reality/True Being will stay eitherway, whatever may arise again. Nowhere else to go..

And not everyone is a OBE-explorer like Jürgen Ziewe: A monk asked a Zen master, “What happens when you die?” The Zen master replied, I don’t know.” The monk said, “What do you mean. Aren’t you a Zen master?” And the Zen Master replied, “Yes, but I’m not a dead one.”

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

It cannot be put into words because it makes no sense. why call something nothing? Illusion may be, in the sense that the meaning we give to reality is somehow illusory, it is software and the real is, let's say, hardware. but both software and hardware are something, not nothing. It is a matter of language, nothing means that there is nothing, no dreams, no thoughts, no existence.

I am trying to merge with absolute truth and so called ego. How can you explain something if any word is an illusion in the first place? 😂

1 hour ago, James123 said:

No. You are already what you are. Already enlightened.

Ok, best thing you said so far. So enlightenment means nothing.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It cannot be put into words because it makes no sense. why call something nothing?

Nothing means no-thing.

59 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

How are miracles possible?

You said God imagines life and death. I guess miracles aren't being imagined. I guess miracles are the only real thing, according to you.

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, best thing you said so far. So enlightenment means nothing.

Lol 😂 I love you.

I love you guys!!!

Edited by James123

1 minute ago, James123 said:

Lol 😂 I love you.

I love you guys!!!

love you.

17 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's it. So that should tell you something. Your post is irrelevant to the big picture. Nobody is going to flinch. Nobody cares. That's not a part of the story. We're supposed to be living not dying. Why is everything like this. Because there's no one here, nothing here, Noone but the almighty Source. Source of everything. Nothing but It. Doing it all. Being it all. Experiencing it all. Loving it all. THE END.

Damn I was going to say I was really loving your post until I read 'your post is irrelevant' 🤣🤣 But Ok 

@Princess Arabia Let me explain to you why my post is not irrelevant. If you truly truly were conscious you WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE would you keep repeating the same personality and karmic patterns all your life?

See, I don´t know about you, but I´ve doing the same fucking shit all my freaking life. Same emotions, same thoughts, same personality, same fears, same bullshit, same karma. And everyone else problem is also that, they can not stop for a single second being 'themselves', because they truly think they are a mind, a character, a body and an ego 😂 No matter what they say their actions demonstrate it.

But here´s the thing, everyday the stupid fucking ego is one day closer to DEATH. And boy that motherfucker will bite the dust. 

That´s why im saying, most of fantasies of ego about next life are just more ego. It is trying to survive somehow to the next life so that way it can be inmortal. That´s why im saying is a trick, is a story. Stop believing in things that are not in your experience, because most definetely will be a trick of the ego to keep maintaining the lie.

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

The Zen master replied, I don’t know.” The monk said, “What do you mean. Aren’t you a Zen master?” And the Zen Master replied, “Yes, but I’m not a dead one.”

4 hours ago, James123 said:

Exactly, be enlightened doesn't mean that you know anything. If fact I'd say that "know" must be removed. Same than understand. Is to open now to what is, and realize that it's what you are. Simply that. then you can remove the circumstance from what you are, all the meaning, and discard it as a mental illusion, and be left with the bottomless present that is. totally empty of any content, without meaning, sense, purpose, cause, finality. It's only now, bottomless.

but there is also something else. There is a strange, powerful, living revelation. If you penetrate into the bottomless now and open yourself to it, the force of what lives opens in you, it is like a source of unlimited energy, of creation. intelligence of a power that blinds, that destroys your mind and disintegrates all your structures to manifest its magnitude and its absolute reality. It is the cosmos that lives, monstrously alive. Is that an illusion? I don't think so, seems absolutely real, is the infinite manifestation, as absolute than the empty being. what do you think? Deceived?

I am trying to merge with absolute truth and so called ego. How can you explain something if any word is an illusion in the first place? 😂

Words are tools that form images and structures in the mind. The ultimate reality we are talking about is without structure, but if you are really open to it, you can talk about it, for example: reality is complete absence of limits, this is neither empty nor full, it is simply the absence of limits. If you open yourself to the absence of limits and you are that, you realize, without a doubt, that everything is in that absence of limits. nothing is missing, it is complete, it is total existence. Its force is absolute, inexhaustible, it is enlightenment because it is the light of existence, it is the total glory that exists. call this "nothing"...well, it doesn't fit