Javfly33

Sorry, but yes, Death is the End.

136 posts in this topic

Hahah...cute, there is not a single person in this forum that doesn´t have a story in their minds about what happens after death.

Infinite love, next dimension, a void, the next dream happens...etc. Not a single ego accepting the hard truth that it will be GONE. Oh my god! You are in for a surprise. 

Listen to me. This is a game you do not win. This is a game that only Pure Nothing Wins. And no, you are not Nothing. The you that is making stories about death is 'something'. Because you are something, you want to grasp something, and you want to have something after death. No, is not going to happen.

You don´t win this game. You lose it. You completely lose it.

Notice All the ego is doing is constantly trying to grasp, make itself real, being very important, re-afirming itself, making Life about it.

Nonsense games. Because they are useless in the long run. In the long run, Death is a guaranteed game over for the unreal.

Let it fight, let it do their silly desperate games of identity, is only heading towards a total defeat.

Edited by Javfly33

There's nothing being said here. Just a bunch of jibberish. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Not a single ego accepting the hard truth that it will be GONE. Oh my god! You are in for a surprise. 

Listen to me. This is a game you do not win.

As ego yes.

As consciousness you are just always Here Now.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I died and I have feeling in the morning I was dead. How did I know that I was dead? I was there .Why would I feel grateful to be alive after waking if it was the end? Its not the end. Its the beggining. You cant die you just are forced to let go. Thats why they say let go now. Cause you won't have a chance to let go if you dont do it now. Once you let go you are in the 'dead' state while alive.

Edited by Hojo

Infinite transitioning. An end > transforming into a new beginning.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Notice how in the whole wide world people aren't running around crying how they're gonna die someday. They're only concerned about surviving. There are no chaotic outbursts from people having existential crisis's running around saying, jesus i'm gonna die someday. Notice how things are orderly chaotic. The sun shines every morning, night falls. Spring, summer, autumn, winter every year. Ever since you've been born every year same thing - except for contents. As in human bullshit, accidents, murder, wars, etc. Then natural disasters, hurricane, tsunamis, earthquakes etc, predictable chaos. I could write a book, just add in some stories, that's the only difference. That's what a DREAM is. That's what it is when there's nothing here, no people, no earth, no death, nobody doing anything. No mind no thoughts, no nothing. 

A friggin' void. No earth, no stars, no moon, no sun. No constellation, no planets, no clouds, no sky, no aliens, no people, no nothing. Tell people, they are God, they freak out. Tell people they don't exist, they freak out. Everybody wants to save you from hell, but ask for some rent money they tell you to fuck off. Everybody scared of something. Everything You name it. Somebody scared of it. All kinds of phobias. All kinds and of diseases. Everybody addicted to something. Taking drugs, alcohol, smoking, if not, work, sex, something. Gotta cling. Cling for dear life. Holding on for dear life. Hoarders hoarding some shit they don't even need. Gotta find something to do. Can't sit still. Hyper. Even if they cool with no worries, same shit. They so scared they just caved in and letting things ride. Wherever life takes them they say, Scared as shit. They're the most scared, so scared they chillin', cause any more scared they'd burst. At least the anxious getting it out somehow. Every other person wanna kill themselves at sometime or another. For 10 years they wanna kill themselves, but they even scared of that. We hate people but we on social media everyday, talking how much we hate people. Cant stand people but they on there everyday. 

We hate the world but cheer on the babies for coming here and mourn the dead. We hate life but scared to die. Don't make no sense. We hanging on, hanging on for dear life. For what, just to die anyway. We kill so we can live longer just to die anyway. We eat garbage, killing ourselves slowly but say suicide is wrong. Slow death, eating pure poison and rotting our insides but we're scared to die. 

That's it. So that should tell you something. Nobody is going to flinch. Nobody cares. That's not a part of the story. We're supposed to be living not dying. Why is everything like this. Because there's no one here, nothing here, Noone but the almighty Source. Source of everything. Nothing but It. Doing it all. Being it all. Experiencing it all. Loving it all. THE END.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia  Its true it dosent make any sense. I remember thinking if I had a big company with trillions of dollars I would be researching immortality first. How is no one researching this? Every single company should be researching this but no one is how does this make any sense. It seemed to me like the only thing to do. Dont you know this is going to stop and you are not trying to stop it or even kinda slow it down at all? Not only that but no one cares! How does no one care about dying? People don't want to talk about it so much that people with fear of death must just sit with it and it will grow.

Edited by Hojo

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Hahah...cute, there is not a single person in this forum that doesn´t have a story in their minds about what happens after death.

Infinite love, next dimension, a void, the next dream happens...etc. Not a single ego accepting the hard truth that it will be GONE. Oh my god! You are in for a surprise. 

Listen to me. This is a game you do not win. This is a game that only Pure Nothing Wins. And no, you are not Nothing. The you that is making stories about death is 'something'. Because you are something, you want to grasp something, and you want to have something after death. No, is not going to happen.

You don´t win this game. You lose it. You completely lose it.

Notice All the ego is doing is constantly trying to grasp, make itself real, being very important, re-afirming itself, making Life about it.

Nonsense games. Because they are useless in the long run. In the long run, Death is a guaranteed game over for the unreal.

Let it fight, let it do their silly desperate games of identity, is only heading towards a total defeat.

You are definitely right.

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's nothing being said here. Just a bunch of jibberish. 

Why don't you just say I don't agree, instead of disrespecting. If there is no love, there is no awakening my friend.

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia  Its true it dosent make any sense. I remember thinking if I had a big company with trillions of dollars I would be researching immortality first. How is no one researching this? Every single company should be researching this but no one is how does this make any sense. It seemed to me like the only thing to do. Dont you know this is going to stop and you are not trying to stop it or even kinda slow it down at all? Not only that but no one cares! How does no one care about dying? People don't want to talk about it so much that people with fear of death must just sit with it and it will grow.

That's because your looking from the side of ego. It is impossible to be immortal, because you are already. That mean is real you have never born therefore can not die. The one who Borns and will die is ego (temporary reflection). 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

No. It actually makes sense precisely because it doesn't make sense. It's not supposed to make sense. Why do you accept your birth as making sense. It only make sense because you're used to seeing it. Used to seeing birth, death, people having sex all of it. Two dumb ass people having sex, one gets pregnant and out comes the most complicated, sophisticated machine to ever exist. One dumb ass woman who can't even read or right can spin out a complicated human body out her vagina and we don't think twice about it. 

Immortality? Research? What's there to research. Research why no two fingerprints are alike. Research that. Research how a bunch of idiots running around like chimps and scared of everything and can't even get their lives in order and having to quiet the mind to not go crazy, how we all are able to live for years and years and years for generations upon generations and keep it going for thousands of years when most don't even know what a thought is. Something that we do every nano second. We make posts asking what is a thought. What is something that occurs within us every second of our lives, something we do without thinking about it, we don't know what it is, we know what oxycontin is but not a thought. Scientists are baffled by the brain, using the baffled brain to try and solve the baffled brain. Using thought to try to figure out what is thought. 

I can write a book about all the stuff that is going on here in life that doesn't make sense, but to whom, me? I can't even figure out what came first, the chicken or the egg, but I want to make sense of life. I have to make up shit just so I can make up more shit as to why I made shit up in the first place. All day everyday, I'm making shit up just for somebody to tell me, I'm crazy and need therapy. Then I make up more shit to stay in therapy for them to tell me shit they making up.

Let me stop before you all think I'm crazy. 

34 minutes ago, James123 said:

That's because your looking from the side of ego. It is impossible to be immortal, because you are already. That mean is real you have never born therefore can not die. The one who Borns and will die is ego (temporary reflection). 

What's the ego. You were never born? Who's your mommy and pappi? Do you say to them I was never born. You're just regurgitating stuff someone told you. Again, shit don't make sense.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

What's the ego. You were never born? Who's your mommy and pappi? Do you say to them I was never born. You're just regurgitating stuff someone told you. Again, shit don't make sense.

"You" have no idea what enlightenment is my friend. Find yourself in the body, i will give you a thousand dollars. 

37 minutes ago, James123 said:

If there is no love, there is no awakening my friend

Awakening from what? My dream? How you gonna tell me what to say in my dream, then tell me wake up from it. The word jibberish is just a thought, remember. 

It is impossible to think about death because the one who thinks it is what is defined and structured, what is going to disappear, so he can only think of other defined and structured possibilities in which he remains. Let's see, what we are under the structure is existence right? So it would be correct to say that what happens after my death is that your life continues to exist, and that of millions of rats, bacteria, hydrogen molecules and all that. but it's impersonal, you won't be there. That's really ego death, drop the self, that that no one does because they prefer fantasies 

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Again, shit don't make sense.

Why so serious?

Just now, James123 said:

Find yourself in the body,

What is myself. What does it look like. I can't find it. But what's talking. Who's talking to me. If you have no self in your body, whose typing.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's really ego death, drop the self,

If the ego doesn't exist, what's there to drop. Where is the self to drop.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What is myself. What does it look like. I can't find it. But what's talking. Who's talking to me. If you have no self in your body, whose typing.

Existence, of course.

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

How do you even know fundamentally these are sentences? Because you learned from human beings? 

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Existence, of course.

Yeah, so I guess existence is depressed, anxious, traumatized, have ocd, add, sick and diseased.