Javfly33

Sorry, but yes, Death is the End.

136 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

So enlightenment is to have the idea that nothing exist.

Do not think, don't know. Completely don't know as an newborn baby. That's enlightenment. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

39 minutes ago, James123 said:

Do not think, don't know. Completely don't know as an newborn baby. That's enlightenment. 

So, if your mind is empty like a baby, and they throw a glass of sulfuric acid in your face, that is enlightenment too, or is it only enlightenment if the glass thing doesn't happen? 

Another question: if according to you life is just a thought, where is the difference between thought and real?

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Reality is simply THIS... and even that is saying too much. ;)

I don't think so. There are degrees of penetration into what reality is. The interesting thing about this game we are trying to play comes when you are able to completely empty your mind of concept and meaning and start to really see. Reality, or you if you prefer, is like a lake. There is the mental layer, which you mention, the labels, this is the thin superficial layer. Once you dissolve it you can dive into yourself, that is, into reality. This is not a mental story but something real. Beneath the mental is the flow of reality, the infinite interconnections of life, the absolute power that makes up this bubble of experience, which can expand enormously, to unimaginable levels. To think that we already have it is total ignorance, when we haven't even looked a little

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

This is not a mental story but something real. Beneath the mental is the flow of reality, the infinite interconnections of life, the absolute power that makes up this bubble of experience, which can expand enormously, to unimaginable levels. To think that we already have it is total ignorance, when we haven't even looked a little

Yeah, i was listening to the song Elastic Heart from Sia an hour ago i opened my body and felt my consciousnesss where Infinitely expanding into all directions. exactly like what i experience on 5-meo, dissolution of limits of perception. Perception becoming fluid, elastic, transparent.

1 hour ago, James123 said:

You got it man you got it. Now is before birth. You got it tttt!!!!! This is enlightenment!!!!!

1 hour ago, James123 said:

You got it man you got it. Now is before birth. You got it tttt!!!!! This is enlightenment!!!!!

I dont know, i feel sick and like im on a trip right now. Enlightment was supposed to feel good. Probably im just back on the mind. Still dont know how to handle this Mind properly.

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

So, if your mind is empty like a baby, and they throw a glass of sulfuric acid in your face, that is enlightenment too, or is it only enlightenment if the glass thing doesn't happen?

Going to moon or throwing the sulfuric acid is identical fundamentaly. The one who gives meaning to anything is the ego itself. 

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Another question: if according to you life is just a thought, where is the difference between thought and real?

There is no such thing as real or thought or unreal. ANYTHING that LEARNED by is THE EGO. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I dont know, i feel sick and like im on a trip right now. Enlightment was supposed to feel good. Probably im just back on the mind. Still dont know how to handle this Mind properly.

You are still looking at from mind / ego perspective. Not real You. Real you always is nothing. Therefore, you should appreciate and love what you have right now. You need to go deeper to hit the bottom. Which means is you completely need to surrender. It is normal you feel that way 😂😂😂 

8 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Those are all just words. Are you a word? Is existence a word?

Those are all just words. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Going to moon or throwing the sulfuric acid is identical fundamentaly. The one who gives meaning to anything is the ego itself. 

So then the ego is the real thing and the perceptions are unreal? But if seems real, where is the difference with real?

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What is there to handle?

Does it matter how your mind describes reality? Why do you micromanage that? What is the point? It is just mind. It comes and goes like the wind. It says nothing and returns to nothing.

Reality can't be thought.

Physicality can't be thought.

Taste can't be thought.

Sight can't be thought.

Why would you want any of it to be thought? Why would you want your experience to become a thought? Why think about it?

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Sorry, but death is imaginary. God imagines both life and death.

So what makes these words real.

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

So then the ego is the real thing and the perceptions are unreal? But if seems real, where is the difference with real?

From absolute perspective, there is no such thing as ego or us, now is before birth. From our perspective, it is a gift and love, (because we are nothing), ego is just a temporary reflection. We must appreciate, because we have met, we are talking and sharing. It is actually amazing. 

3 hours ago, James123 said:

So if that's enlightenment (new born baby), where did it go. It went somewhere as I grew up?

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

exactly like what i experience on 5-meo, dissolution of limits of perception. Perception becoming fluid, elastic, transparent

That's what we have to reach like a normal thing in every day meditation. I use some thc to soften. Then sometimes the thing goes deeper, it's nothing that you could think or explain, it's like if under the surface a supernova is burning, that is hidden inside you. In a moment, without any signal, the veil dissapears, and you see. It burns the self, it gets volatilized. Waves of energy pass through you and you realize that you are those waves. It is the force of life in its purest form that is seen through the layer of appearance, then you realize the unfathomable immensity of what the cosmos is. This is not enlightenment, it is awakening to what lives, to the cosmos. It's brutal. Enlightenment is something else for me, it is that in you the unlimited living void opens up, the nothingness that is everything. you merge with it and you are it, it is not thinkable. There is no more beyond this, it is the end of the game.

The two openings are the two faces of reality. one is definitive, the other is unlimited exploration, a flower that opens and reveals its interior, blinding beauty. This is the interesting game, total emptiness is total freedom, but that's it. You have to be able to open yourself to it to open the cosmos. I want to see with LSD in the desert when it's hot, see without limit

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

From absolute perspective, there is no such thing as ego or us, now is before birth. From our perspective, it is a gift and love, (because we are nothing), ego is just a temporary reflection

So if the ego is just a temporary reflection, how can it have a perspective. If from the Absolute perspective there's no such thing as us, then your perspectives are nothing. So why listen to you.

10 minutes ago, James123 said:

From absolute perspective, there is no such thing as ego or us, now is before birth. From our perspective, it is a gift and love, (because we are nothing), ego is just a temporary reflection. We must appreciate, because we have met, we are talking and sharing. It is actually amazing. 

So if there is something temporary, why you call it nothing? If now something temporary is, always something temporary is going to be, and always was. You could call it nothing, but nothing is nothing, not something. It has zero sense

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

So if there is something temporary, why you call it nothing? If now something temporary is, always something temporary is going to be, and always was. You could call it nothing, but nothing is nothing, not something. It has zero sense

Because, it is not even real. Just a dream. (As an example)

"This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend
The end of our elaborate plans
The end of everything that stands

Can you picture what will be?
So limitless and free

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend
The end

It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die

This is the end"

So.

What is the end?

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

So if that's enlightenment (new born baby), where did it go. It went somewhere as I grew up?

No. You are already what you are. Already enlightened.

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Take an example as dream. Best example.