Husseinisdoingfine

Alexei Navalny has died

92 posts in this topic

1:46, does Biden's body language here seem obscure to anyone else?  Combined with what he was saying at that exact moment. "inflicts terrible crimes on his own people"

I don't know body language, if anyone here does, drop your expertise.

My impression of it was that Biden knows he is/has inflicted crimes on his people and unconsciously expressed it with his body language in this moment. I also noticed a sudden change in tone and tempo in his voice.

Seemed like the truth was accidentally seeping out about his own actions when speaking on others.

(I understand how I sound, but what do you guys think? This stood out to me.)

Edited by Francis777

@Francis777

17 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

1:46, does Biden's body language here seem obscure to anyone else?  Combined with what he was saying at that exact moment. "inflicts terrible crimes on his own people"

I don't know body language, if anyone here does, drop your expertise.

My impression of it was that Biden knows he is/has inflicted crimes on his people and unconsciously expressed it with his body language in this moment. I also noticed a sudden change in tone and tempo in his voice.

Seemed like the truth was accidentally seeping out about his own actions when speaking on others.

(I understand how I sound, but what do you guys think? This stood out to me.)

I partly agree as I do body language analysis myself, so in this video:

Yes between 1:30 to 1:55, at that1:46 mark Joe Biden was using his pinky to scratch a few times the corner of his eye, followed by 1 more scratch closer to his nose. In body language science, if a subject is feeling anxiety or stress, in preparation to say a bold lie, or to say a very emotionally charged statement the body rushes blood around the extremities especially to the face, which trigger that irritation signal on the skin. Obviously there are several other factors to skin irritation like type of soap or lotion used, a dust particle landing there ECT, however I also feel that he non-verbally, his subconscious mind knows he too is doing unspeakable evil things to his own people. I may do a detailed body language analysis of him in my own thread.

As with body language analysis, tonality, discourse and statement analysis it's important to establish a baseline first if possible, and in this discourse Joe Biden is president giving a public speech regarding Putin, in a televised room full of reporters. Obviously if you factor in his cognitive and moral development, personality type/traits, values he has and upholds, ego development, other lines of development, especially his ideological beliefs indoctrinated, his self biases and preferences, who he is and what he fears you'll have a much better read on Joe Biden, so obviously to me he's an American with American biases who doesn't like Putin or what he stands for. Obviously to me those factors will play a role in how Biden communicates about Putin and lay all blame on him as the American number 1 enemy while minimizing his own hypocrisies.

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Do you think you would have still been able to create Actualized if you never moved out of Russia? 

You would be a radically different person if you didn't grow up where you grew up. Just one person missing from your past might cause you to conceive of life entirely different. A human is a very intricate system and minor experiences can have a major impact later on.

Imagine if you woke up in 2014 with your current memories. Would you still remember all the steps you would need to take in order to get where you are right now in life? Or would your life turn out differently?

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

They did the same to Assange and would do to Snowden of they could. 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe the lesson here is: don't be reckless with your life and be careful who you go up against.

He could have done much more if he didn't surrender himself to Russia. I don't understand what was the point of that.

he wrote this to his wife 2 days before he died: 

“Baby, everything is like in a song with you: there are cities between us, the take-off lights of airfields, blue snowstorms and thousands of kilometers. But I feel that you are near every second, and I love you more and more,” 

RIP

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@Bobby_2021 Why would they kill Snowden? I feel like he is of no threat anymore. Assassinating him would in fact be a bad idea, because it could sour tensions with Russia even further and would be bad publicity. I think American leaders are not stupid enough to risk such things over basically nothing.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

Well, fuck. Unlike Putin, he was the real leader and cared a lot for Russia (yeah I know everything relative and Purin also cares a lot for Russia in his thuggish way). However, getting back to Russia after poisoning was realy stupid move. If you look at Russian history you can see that all successful revolutionaries like Lenin for example didn't live in Russia during their most active years. Lenin lived in Switzerland and Germany before Reolution, otherwise, he would've been hunted down and murdered. I don't see how being dead is helping topple the regime. Navalny was too idealistic.

RIP. 
It's expected but the timing of this is kinda sus. Putin just had a major win in public perception with the Tucker interview. Just to ruin it with this. He already had Alexei in prison, why kill him now to ruin it, a pretty stupid move.  

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Francis777

I partly agree as I do body language analysis myself, so in this video:

Yes between 1:30 to 1:55, at that1:46 mark Joe Biden was using his pinky to scratch a few times the corner of his eye, followed by 1 more scratch closer to his nose. In body language science, if a subject is feeling anxiety or stress, in preparation to say a bold lie, or to say a very emotionally charged statement the body rushes blood around the extremities especially to the face, which trigger that irritation signal on the skin. Obviously there are several other factors to skin irritation like type of soap or lotion used, a dust particle landing there ECT, however I also feel that he non-verbally, his subconscious mind knows he too is doing unspeakable evil things to his own people. I may do a detailed body language analysis of him in my own thread.

As with body language analysis, tonality, discourse and statement analysis it's important to establish a baseline first if possible, and in this discourse Joe Biden is president giving a public speech regarding Putin, in a televised room full of reporters. Obviously if you factor in his cognitive and moral development, personality type/traits, values he has and upholds, ego development, other lines of development, especially his ideological beliefs indoctrinated, his self biases and preferences, who he is and what he fears you'll have a much better read on Joe Biden, so obviously to me he's an American with American biases who doesn't like Putin or what he stands for. Obviously to me those factors will play a role in how Biden communicates about Putin and lay all blame on him as the American number 1 enemy while minimizing his own hypocrisies.

This is a big if, but what if the CIA killed Alexei in order to reverse public perception of Putin and Russia? And Biden knows he is lying. 
Just hypothetical tho, it's still more likely that Putin did it. 

My respects to this great Russian hero who like Boris Nemtsov, championed democracy and free speech, and attained martyrdom doing the same. 

Hopefully, this will show that not all Russians are pro-Putin and there are potent opposition voices as well.

Generalizing all Russians as evil and tyrannical, as some are doing,  is clearly infantile and short-sighted, and suggests propaganda and cleverly crafted narratives to manipulate the thought process of intended victims. 

Edited by Ajay0

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Bobby_2021 Why would they kill Snowden? I feel like he is of no threat anymore. Assassinating him would in fact be a bad idea, because it could sour tensions with Russia even further and would be bad publicity. I think American leaders are not stupid enough to risk such things over basically nothing.

He lived in bad conditions. 

"Navalny spent his last weeks in a Siberian prison north of the Arctic Circle, where he said he slept under a newspaper for warmth and had to eat his meals within 10 minutes.

He told a Moscow court of “freezing” conditions inside his prison, as he appeared via a video link in January to outline his case against the authorities at the penal colony where he had been held since December."

A person living in such conditions could die at any moment.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Brutal but expected.

He is a true martyr.

Wake up!

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Brutal but expected.

He is a true martyr.

I don't get how you guys know everyone and everything. This place is literally a "news" channel. Had to read up on hom. R.I.P to that legend.

• Feminist 

2 hours ago, yannick said:

Wake up!

Interesting. Can anyone from Russia actually verify what this guy is saying? 

Edited by erik8lrl

12 hours ago, EdgeGod900 said:

This is Leo if he never left Russia.

Lmao, poor Leo

-------------------

here's a good discussion of who Navalny was and his importance imo.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

8 hours ago, Porphyry Fedotov said:

Unlike Putin, he was the real leader

Putin is as real a leader as there is.

Just cause you disagree with his agenda and values doesn't make him any less of a leader.

Does anyone comprehend how difficult it is to do what Putin does? 

Navalny could not be president of Russia, he would get overthrown.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Putin is as real a leader as there is.

Just cause you disagree with his agenda and values doesn't make him any less of a leader.

Does anyone comprehend how difficult it is to do what Putin does? 

Navalny could not be president of Russia, he would get overthrown.

True, a strong leader is needed to rule Russia. People conveniently forget that the Mongols ruled over Russia, and that's where they got that attitude from.