MellowEd

How can the existence of hell be justified if God is only good?

48 posts in this topic

Who said God is exclusively good?  Don't you see the suffering in Gaza?

Gid is equally evil as it is equally good. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

There is a saying that in order to have your branches grow tall your roots have to go deep .

God is that its branches are infinitely tall therefore its roots infinitely deep. It has to go as low as it does high.

God wants to see its roots it wants to see what it is so it goes to the roots to see it and it's terrifying. God is scared of its roots but it cant get away from them cause it is its roots. So it kinda keeps sling shotting itself over and over again. It puts itself on the slingshot and goes as low as it can and slingshots itself into the branches when it dies or awakens.

Because You Love just a lil' bit of evil, too. 😈 💖

Edited by tuku747

God is Love.

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

God is Love.

That's it.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

If it didn't. it makes Existence and creations incomplete. Gods power is not limited.

That's a clue for us, But we have to assess our understanding of Hell.

This is my understanding for now. 

@MellowEd It's the yin yang symbol. The black and white fish going around. If the symbol was all white or all black, you would see nothing. God is illuminated by his contrast. God might not be a being or intelligence. God might just be infinite creation. Good is a qualifier we impose on creation. Good is relative.

The duality can be reduced to the non-duality somehow. This is the monad or brahma or tao. It is the source or void.

That is my guess anyway. Lol!

God is only good so He is righteous and mercifull. If a person refuse to pray for mercy he must face his righteousness.

11 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

God is only good so He is righteous and mercifull. If a person refuse to pray for mercy he must face his righteousness.

That's bullshit. There's no one to judge but yourself. You're the judge and the convict at the same time. You're all murderers and their victims. You're your own mentor and teacher and you're the disciple of yourself. It's all you, you alone is what is.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Reality flows, moves, evolves. God is reality itself, not something external, and seems unknowable and incomprehensible, indecipherable. 

The lack of meaning terrifies the mind. Perhaps the answer to why reality is the way it is is: why not? But I can't avoid to see meaning, evolution to something, but maybe it's just a fantasy 

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, vibv said:

That's bullshit. There's no one to judge but yourself. You're the judge and the convict at the same time. You're all murderers and their victims. You're your own mentor and teacher and you're the disciple of yourself. It's all you, you alone is what is.

Have you created as much as a grain of sand? You are not God. Everything is possible for God, that includes seperation from his creation. Just breathing air is a blessing from God, imagine being seperated.

15 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

Have you created as much as a grain of sand? You are not God. Everything is possible for God, that includes seperation from his creation. Just breathing air is a blessing from God, imagine being seperated.

May I ask how did God create sand? What was the process?

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

May I ask how did God create sand? What was the process?

7 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

That video didn't tell me how God created sand and the process, it only revealed THAT God created matter.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

56 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That video didn't tell me how God created sand and the process, it only revealed THAT God created matter.

Humble yourself before the Lord and ask him? His thoughts are not my thoughts. 

47 minutes ago, MellowEd said:

Humble yourself before the Lord and ask him? His thoughts are not my thoughts. 

Ok

Because god isn't biased like yourself.

basically, your corrupt. God isn't.

Edited by Francis777

@Francis777 definitely.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Who said it was justified?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。