Jac067

I need warm Greetings: Hello Everyone.

32 posts in this topic

I need warm Greetings from you. 

Hello is enough though.

Hello Everyone, I am happy to find you 

😇😇😇  this is the kind of community i was looking for even when i didn't know. 

I have been reading this forum passively in and out recently, There are a lot of really interesting people gathered in here and amazing resources and for free. I guess i am lucky. Hope got time to go through. I will try to catch up to you. 

Why did i posted such meaningless post? 

One reason of all, when trying or when i contribute or made myself known, i feel its real and not to feel alone and my mind some how more become aware, more organized.

Example: when you talk to (academics, wise, wealthy etc ( sup) person

how does your inner state feel like? 

you know you are talking to someone who is more knowledgeable person and your best.

The self gathers itself to match the intellect and else of the other person. The intellect become more active etc. 

How about the opposite of these person?  We don't even try ( passivity) 

You may know this feeling or states. 

2. And I Don't know where to start. but i did it for me, from where i came, most of topics that's been discussed here, is unknown or unacceptable.  

i been learning about spirituality and Enlightenment, philosophy etc for years but it seemed to me nonsense. it doesn't even used pass down my throat i hear with one of my ear and pass it out with another.

Until i have experienced something ( maybe) and come to have certain insights that made it sanse to me. after that i got lonely and almost went lost my mind and the world is not the same, everyone i knew in my life kept looking at me as if i was insane or weird, i got cold no friends no relationship with family or community, lost interest in most things that i used to but spiritual work. It has been like this for 2 years but it is getting better now.

I Admit, I am closed minded person i didn't used accept any advice unless it is from long breaded man. Even Though still don't agree yet with some of your wisdom. (Ask me which. oh no don't. i will ask myself after this) 

but after some personal growth work and gained insights i can entertain any ideas without accepting or rejecting unless i found out by myself. 

3. I am trying bond with some people and possibly start friendship. 

I got nothing to contribute however maybe i have something that might become interesting to a very few people. that's for later. I am here to learn and have fun anyway.

Let's cut it short, don't want to waste your time for those who read this post.

Warm Greetings to everybody from me too. 😊😊😊

Thank you Leo.

Thank you Everyone.

Thank you for everything. 

Welcome

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Welcome

Thank you. I didn't expect this be seen by you. You made me smile. You do care.

I need some hot cocoa B|

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

We'll chit chat the hell out of you. Hi!

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Jac067

12 hours ago, Jac067 said:

I need warm Greetings from you. 

Hello is enough though.

Hello Everyone, I am happy to find you 

😇😇😇  this is the kind of community i was looking for even when i didn't know. 

I have been reading this forum passively in and out recently, There are a lot of really interesting people gathered in here and amazing resources and for free. I guess i am lucky. Hope got time to go through. I will try to catch up to you. 

Why did i posted such meaningless post? 

One reason of all, when trying or when i contribute or made myself known, i feel its real and not to feel alone and my mind some how more become aware, more organized.

Example: when you talk to (academics, wise, wealthy etc ( sup) person

how does your inner state feel like? 

you know you are talking to someone who is more knowledgeable person and your best.

The self gathers itself to match the intellect and else of the other person. The intellect become more active etc. 

How about the opposite of these person?  We don't even try ( passivity) 

You may know this feeling or states. 

2. And I Don't know where to start. but i did it for me, from where i came, most of topics that's been discussed here, is unknown or unacceptable.  

i been learning about spirituality and Enlightenment, philosophy etc for years but it seemed to me nonsense. it doesn't even used pass down my throat i hear with one of my ear and pass it out with another.

Until i have experienced something ( maybe) and come to have certain insights that made it sanse to me. after that i got lonely and almost went lost my mind and the world is not the same, everyone i knew in my life kept looking at me as if i was insane or weird, i got cold no friends no relationship with family or community, lost interest in most things that i used to but spiritual work. It has been like this for 2 years but it is getting better now.

I Admit, I am closed minded person i didn't used accept any advice unless it is from long breaded man. Even Though still don't agree yet with some of your wisdom. (Ask me which. oh no don't. i will ask myself after this) 

but after some personal growth work and gained insights i can entertain any ideas without accepting or rejecting unless i found out by myself. 

3. I am trying bond with some people and possibly start friendship. 

I got nothing to contribute however maybe i have something that might become interesting to a very few people. that's for later. I am here to learn and have fun anyway.

Let's cut it short, don't want to waste your time for those who read this post.

Warm Greetings to everybody from me too. 😊😊😊

Thank you Leo.

Thank you Everyone.

Thank you for everything. 

Welcome to Actualized.org forum!😊🤗

3 hours ago, Jac067 said:

Thank you. I didn't expect this be seen by you. You made me smile. You do care.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Leo is an extension of us and we are an extension of him. We all do care, how we express that depends on the individual. Everyone that responded to you care. Everyone that responded to you smiled inside. You are a part of us as we're a part of you. No one is excluded. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Also, this is not a cult… This is a meta brainstorming apparatus to help cultivate your highest potential! Nondual rats, materialists, psychonauts… All open-minded peeps are welcome!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Rigel said:

We'll chit chat the hell out of you. Hi!

Hello, i would be interested.🙂

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I need some hot cocoa B|

Better

Welcome, my bruddah from another mother ;)

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Leo is an extension of us and we are an extension of him. We all do care, how we express that depends on the individual. Everyone that responded to you care. Everyone that responded to you smiled inside. You are a part of us as we're a part of you. No one is excluded. 

Thank you. thoughtful greeting 😊  

39 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Welcome, my bruddah from another mother ;)

Thank you

Welcome to this forum! You are for sure on a journey like all the other forum members here more or less.

44 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Welcome to this forum! You are for sure on a journey like all the other forum members here more or less.

Thank you.