TheGod

I'm very impressed with Latin women

76 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, TheGod said:

Well, since I am a man from a 3rd world country (Ukraine) I’m fine with shopping at the Walmart of women. 

Walmart has some good bargains.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 16.1.2024 at 2:28 AM, TheGod said:

She impressed me with her warmness, honesty and straightforwardness. She was really simple and a nice girl.

Noticed this with Spanish girls the most compared to the rest of 1st world countries.

The best girls are girls that are progressive by standards of their somewhat underdeveloped country. 

Like the Mexican girl that is not totally Catholic or the anti-Putin Russian girl.

A western girl that is some kind of major feminist or climate activist is huge turn off. This has nothing to do with politics, I am all for the climate and healthy feminism it’s just that activist minded people go way overboard. There is something loud-mouthed and defeminizing there that turns me off. 

Edited by Vrubel

Travel the world and pick yourself up a pro Gengis Kahn girl

:P

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

5 hours ago, Vrubel said:

The best girls are girls that are progressive by standards of their somewhat underdeveloped country. 

Like the Mexican girl that is not totally Catholic or the anti-Putin Russian girl.

A western girl that is some kind of major feminist or climate activist is huge turn off. This has nothing to do with politics, I am all for the climate and healthy feminism it’s just that activist minded people go way overboard. There is something loud-mouthed and defeminizing there that turns me off. 

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

I found that it could be a good idea to date a Latin stage blue girl, you being a stage yellow, develop her in some ways like in sex for her to be more openminded in an intimate environment and enjoy the perks of a the healthy blue stage in a relationship. 

You have your books, forum and friends to share your yellow stage ideas, no your intimate partners. You can’t have it all

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No need to travel, foreign girls that study in my country are some of the most intelligent and feminine girls out there.
Western girls are overhyped, the more south and east you go in Europe the more attractive the girls become. 

Edited by Vrubel

10 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

No need to travel, foreign girls that study in my country are some of the most intelligent and feminine girls out there.
Western girls are overhyped, the more south and east you go in Europe the more attractive the girls become. 

That´s such a disgusting discussion, the best you can do is eliminating this racist cancer out of your mind, which country has what colour and how society is developed based on which colour and get nuanced. Don´t talk shit about things you don´t know shit. Leo, were you ever in Mexico? Were you ever in Colombia? Do you know what the people are like there and not your stupid little documentations, that just have a lot of bias. And then all the rats, that just follow this racist bullshit. I´m working with people in the Barrio, I´m working with high-degree professors, I´m working with all the different classes in the Latin society and they´ll just laugh at your Gringo Superiority Complex, that´s so easy to see from a Latin perspective. Get down to earth or God gives you a beating. Ban me, that whole thread was just racist bullshit.

2 minutes ago, UnlovingGod said:

That´s such a disgusting discussion, the best you can do is eliminating this racist cancer out of your mind, which country has what colour and how society is developed based on which colour and get nuanced. Don´t talk shit about things you don´t know shit. Leo, were you ever in Mexico? Were you ever in Colombia? Do you know what the people are like there and not your stupid little documentations, that just have a lot of bias. And then all the rats, that just follow this racist bullshit. I´m working with people in the Barrio, I´m working with high-degree professors, I´m working with all the different classes in the Latin society and they´ll just laugh at your Gringo Superiority Complex, that´s so easy to see from a Latin perspective. Get down to earth or God gives you a beating. Ban me, that whole thread was just racist bullshit.

Brrrrr. Right on. Luckily ignorance is bliss.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Brrrrr. Right on. Luckily ignorance is bliss.

Reality is, the whole american continent is basically the same, just with different flavours. Are living conditions that far better in Gringolandia than in Mexico or Brazil? The Reality is, if you are rich in any of those countries, you are doing good and gang violence is a big problem on the WHOLE continent. The fucking history is basicly the same. All social constructs and mixture of all the races combined living in countries that liberated themselves from oppresion and slavery, that effected a good chunck of people. Any white Texas church is basicly the same is a village community in Mexico, even the music and the hats and the boots are the same shit and any person from Mexico City or Guadalajara is comparable to Los Angeles or New York and Monterrey to Houston or Dallas.

On 1/16/2024 at 2:02 AM, Leo Gura said:

Dude, one girl does not equate to an entire race.

American and Canadian girls are sleeping with strangers all the time. But yeah, if you're a rich white guy in Columbia you will have it easier to get girls. 1st world women are harder to please than 3rd world women. But don't forget your 3rd world woman will also be less developed.

You are shopping at the Walmart of women, so of course it's cheaper.

Damn Leo 

Really disappointed by this comment. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and just projecting. 

As someone who has traveled the world and dated women from all over I can confidently say Latin Women, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, is a much more fun warm and heart felt experience. They are much more confident, sexual, and enjoyable to be around. It has nothing to do with “development” how open is her heart? 

there is deep wisdom in these cultures that I would argue are more happy and wise than the “developed west”

women in the west can’t seem to be satisfied with a relationship for over 2-3 months and it’s only getting worse 

Brazilian women in particular are just mind blowing in their femininity, authenticity and sexuality. I’m going back in May 

On 1/16/2024 at 1:45 PM, Israfil said:

I live in one of them. I know it exists. But people from large cities are as developed as people from the western world. There's not that much of a difference between São Paulo and Buenos Aires to Houston or LA. The US has more money, but people are similarly developed and dare I say, more educated in some matters than north american people.

People have turned this development shit into such a stupid dogma. They don’t even see humanity. 

Fuck spiral dynamics and this stupid boxing in of people into your models and frameworks based on your assessment of their country. Leo has no idea I doubt he’s even been to Latin America and experienced it for himself. It’s just judgment and projection based on shit he reads online

It's not racist to point out that people from less developed countries are less developed on average.

Which is exactly why sex tourism works.

You can act outraged over this all you like, but the reality of dating 3rd world women may one day hit you.

With that said, of course you can find good and bad women in any country.

You are acting like I said something shallow when actually I said something deep, which you have yet to comprehend. Your sex tourism will have a cost. Contemplate what that cost is. Just like when you shop at Walmart, that has a cost.

If you are into self-actualization, you will ultimately need a woman who is beyond stage Blue & Orange to satisfy you. And it is a scientific fact that there are less stage Green+ women in Colombia or the Philippines. Less, not none. Don't strawman me.

None of this has anything to do with racism.

What's disappointing is that people reading my comments are not nuanced and developed enough in their thinking to distinguish between racism and development levels.

I presented you with a Yellow perspective and you responded to me with a Green persepective. Typical, but I expect better of those who know my work.

The reason men travel to South America, Asia, and Eastern Europe to get girls is because it's easier. And the reason it's easier is all about relative developlement levels. But these men are just using these less developed girls for sex so to them the girl's development level is irrelevant. Unless they accidently end up marrying one. But if you are into self-actualization this may not work out so well for you. Or, hey, maybe you find the wife of your dreams in Somalia. Don't let me stop you.

What you're doing is sex outsourcing. I'm aware of that game. Outsourcing has its pros and cons. That's all this discussion was pointing out.

Edited by Leo Gura