MellowEd

How come people claim to observe and experience the same torments in hell ?

159 posts in this topic

@Water by the River You might as well convincingly parrot enlightened individuals as much as you want but without the essential direct consciousness that sourced such communication in the first place, that's basically pretending. Unless you in fact are talking from direct consciousness which doesn't sound like it.

2 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

That's exactly what wasn't going on.

And it's none of your business where I'm coming from. I didn't ask you a damn thing. 

"Coming from" as if your stance on this which looks like an adopted cosmology. I'm pointing out that it sounds like no one here knows his nature deeply, and that it's easy to confuse dialogues like this as resolving that fundamental condition. Or you are directly conscious of your nature and I'm being unnecessarily obnoxious.

Edited by UnbornTao

@Squeekytoy Behave yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

Read the books Conversations With God. It explains how consciousness after death works.

Particularly his book "Home with God, in a life that never ends"

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Squeekytoy said:

Really, Leo?

Fuck you too then. Isn't that what you want? A reason to ban me? I'll make it easy for you. 

Take a breather

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

42 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@Water by the River You might as well convincingly parrot enlightened individuals as much as you want but without the essential direct consciousness that sourced such communication in the first place, that's basically pretending. Unless you in fact are talking from direct consciousness which doesn't sound like it.

Yes to the first part, and for the second part: Selling Water by the River. 

@Squeekytoy 

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

I do rebel against the bullshit being peddled about this work. What I don't do (unlike Leo) is presume to "help" anyone who didn't ask for help.

Why the hell would I even want to keep posting here when every other post someone is telling me that it stinks of intellect? Uhh go fuck yourselves? What, I'm not good enough for you? 

You spiritual egos are fucking disgusting. 

I'm basically saying be honest (about what you're conscious of or not), not that it is bad not to know oneself. Notice I haven't claimed to be enlightened either. Contribute as much as you want.

Also it's good that you feel angry, something in you might have been threatened in relation to what I said. If it's not true or as true as possible and it's dropped, that's progress.

Edited by UnbornTao

Just now, Water by the River said:

Yes to the first part, and for the second part: Selling Water by the River. 

Does it get delivered to Spain?

;) 

9 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Does it get delivered to Spain?

Maybe some time in the future. But I agree with you, it is very difficult to judge someone (especially the state in which the person in in) only by text/internet and not by presence.

And I also agree with you that in certain situations it makes sense "to shake the tree a bit" and see which fruits fall off from it, so to say 9_9. But also have some mercy, nobody likes to be suspected to be less than truthful.

For me its ok if you stay "agnostic". With style of course xD

But yes, Spain is beautiful, and sometimes the River flows there, but not for selling Water, more for holidays or business ^_^

And everybody be nice to Squeekytoy. I mean, just look at the profile picture! Who could ban a rubber ducky?

On 1/21/2024 at 6:18 AM, Ishanga said:

take some dmt and You trip into Heaven and Loving experience, trip on something else and it brings you to Hell experiences

Dmt can easily take you to hell realms. It’s just more likely to show you heaven than say something like salvia, which is more likely to show you the hell side of things from what I’ve read. Either substance can show you either one or anything in between but some are more likely than others to produce certain experiences 

18 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Dmt can easily take you to hell realms. It’s just more likely to show you heaven than say something like salvia, which is more likely to show you the hell side of things from what I’ve read. Either substance can show you either one or anything in between but some are more likely than others to produce certain experiences 

You are still alive when tripping. We are talking about hell after death. Eternal punishment for sinning against a Holy God and rejecting His mercy.

Edited by MellowEd

1 minute ago, MellowEd said:

You are still alive when tripping.

Don’t be so sure, grasshopper :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

They are having a Numinous Experience

Rudolf Otto's Concept of the "Numinous"

Otto was one of the most influential thinkers about religion in the first half of the twentieth century. He is best known for his analysis of the experience that, in his view, underlies all religion. He calls this experience "numinous," and says it has three components. These are often designated with a Latin phrase: mysterium tremendum et fascinans. As mysterium, the numinous is "wholly other"-- entirely different from anything we experience in ordinary life. It evokes a reaction of silence. But the numinous is also a mysterium tremendum. It provokes terror because it presents itself as overwhelming power. Finally, the numinous presents itself as fascinans, as merciful and gracious.

Outline of Otto's concept of the numinous (based on The Idea of the Holy. Trans. John W. Harvey. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1923; 2nd ed., 1950 [Das Heilige, 1917]):

"Mysterium tremendum et fascinans" (fearful and fascinating mystery):

"Mysterium": Wholly Other, experienced with blank wonder, stupor

"tremendum":

awefulness, terror, demonic dread, awe, absolute unapproachability, "wrath" of God

overpoweringness, majesty, might, sense of one's own nothingness in contrast to its power

creature-feeling, sense of objective presence, dependence

energy, urgency, will, vitality

"fascinans": potent charm, attractiveness in spite of fear, terror, etc.

What a fascinating forum we have here with Christian preachers, Buddhist fundamentalists, all sorts of schizophrenics and solipsists all in the same place talking about God. 

You won't see this in Sunday church 😂

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

5 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

What a fascinating forum we have here with Christian preachers, Buddhist fundamentalists, all sorts of schizophrenics and solipsists all in the same place talking about God. 

You won't see this in Sunday church 😂

Now, that's the joke of the day.....or week....or mth...or year...or a fucking lifetime...😂

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

And everybody be nice to Squeekytoy. I mean, just look at the profile picture! Who could ban a rubber ducky?

I know right. Such a cutie....

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Locking this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.