Ryan M

Anyone not like shrooms?

16 posts in this topic

I’ve tried shrooms about 5 different times, both at a high dose of 5 grams and a really low dose of jump .3 grams and several doses in between. Pretty much all my trips ranged from being a nightmare at worst and not that good at best. Anyone else just not have a good experience with shrooms? I’m not sure what’s supposed to be good about them, they usually just feel weird, trippy and alien like

Not my fav, but I have had amazing trips and bad ones

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Does this happen with all psychedelics or just mushrooms?

You could try with more stable and easy handling psychedelics like 2C-B or AL-LAD, even Ketamine.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

I don't like mushrooms because of physical discomfort. I am yet to try tripping with Ondansetron, maybe that will make shrooms better.

I handle shrooms well but they require much respect and proper dosing and handling. Not my ass kicked before on them. But they have also been incredible for me for deeper resolution and expanding my consciousness. I see long term changes in my perception on life with an occasional shroom trip. I’m a lightweight though. I don’t do more than .5 and this is a great dose for me. I’m not trying to breakthrough or have some sort of outer worldly lost in the trip type experience. 

I have had a lot of success with shrooms. I have a couple DOZEN well documented trip reports on this forum.  Just sift through my profile topics.  Highest dose so far has been 7 grams. 

In my experience, Mushrooms are very ideal for facing fear of all kind. Very cathartic. Also great for mental Clarity. I will also note that mushrooms can work good for some people and be terrible for other people. 

You can become conscious of many things with mushrooms, but it is child's play if you are just trying to straight up awaken and become conscious of the nature of GOD. Use the 5-MeO-DMT/MALT for that.

Also I will note my bias is very high with mushrooms. I've got over 2 dozen trips with mushrooms, and only half a dozen with LSD. I have lots more substances and dosages to explore yet. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@Asia P Overall bodyload, pure suffering. 

Reply to the bottom post: I have never taken a sufficiently high LSD dose to know.

Edited by Girzo

5 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Asia P Overall bodyload, pure suffering. 

Worst that LSD ? 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I love them. And I also hate them.

On 2024-01-06 at 9:47 AM, Ryan M said:

I’ve tried shrooms about 5 different times, both at a high dose of 5 grams and a really low dose of jump .3 grams and several doses in between. Pretty much all my trips ranged from being a nightmare at worst and not that good at best. Anyone else just not have a good experience with shrooms? I’m not sure what’s supposed to be good about them, they usually just feel weird, trippy and alien like

This is how I have felt numerous times about LSD😂 I think that there are some psychedelics that trigger more of your trauma. For example - LSD is very femenine in nature, atleast for me because it puts me into a no self state.. but because it does that, to me it's actually masculine because it basically fucks me by putting more femenine energy in me ( which I am already resisting within myself)

Shrooms don't do this to me for some reason. I heard that people are either shroom people or LSD people. Although this is a generalization - I think there is something to it.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

I find mushrooms fairly easy to handle, depending on dose size… personally I Iove them. Someone mentioned Ketamine as easier, less intense… I’ve had much much less experience with K, only a few times but I find it almost more intense. Maybe its just because I’m less experienced with Dissos.

Edited by Cosmic-Resplendence

I pretty much only like to take them, and go into a darkened room, and go inwards as deeply as possible. I don’t like to just watch the walls move, or sit in front in the television for 4 hours… Feels like a wasted experience to me. 

@Ryan M There are many ways to trip. You can watch movies, go dancing, hang with friends, etc. But I would recommend the Terrance McKenna model. Just lay on your bed in the dark for 6 hours. Maybe use an eye mask and put in ear buds and listen to music or guided meditations. Focus on "set and setting" or google "set and setting."

Some people want to party and socialize. Some people want to have a spiritual journey.

But mushrooms are not for everyone. There can be OCD, repetitive movements, thought loops, etc. There can be anxiety or nausea. Reality can break and you can go into a mental hospital for 2 months. It could take 12 months to get back full control of your mind and body.

It can be a nightmare or the other side of that coin which is euphoria, bliss, and an awakening to the universe.

@Cosmic-Resplendence Sorry. No advice here. I struggle with the same issues. Sometimes I get visuals but they are boring or grotesque and a waste of a trip. I just cannot force the really cool visuals you speak of. I often get very Hindu type visuals which are awesome but yet I find them a little too menacing. They want to hypnotize me or seduce me it feels like. Maybe just be healthy and focus on "set and setting" and hope for the best. :)

On 1/23/2024 at 8:41 PM, Soul Flight said:

I often get very Hindu type visuals which are awesome but yet I find them a little too menacing. They want to hypnotize me or seduce me it feels like.

Soul Flight- That is very interesting! I always seem to get inner visions of Egyptian content. 

I have never been scared on them. I only had 3 big trips and the first one was the most beautiful experience of my life the second was the weirdest experience of my life and the third one I just feel lonely and sad. Never bad but very weird. On the second one I felt dissolution sneak up on me and it scared me for like 30 seconds but I just said I cant do anything stopped playing games and then went onto my couch and it went away and weird shit start happening.

I don't really wanna do them all the time, literally anything can happen. On my second trip it felt like an alien was mind wiping me, and on my third trip my entire vision went into alien eyes.

Edited by Hojo