Spiritual Warrior

What is infinity?

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

To anyone that has awoken to infinity, can you try to explain it with human words

This will help me unlock the key to the next door 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

Posted (edited)

Infinity is.

PhotoFunia-1704593716.jpg

Edited by tuku747

Categorizing things as awake, not awake, kind of awake, etc. is silly. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

It's like trying to bite your teeth, you'll never get there. Om.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Infinity is the complete lack of bounds, restrictions, or rules that can be put upon reality. In experiencing the infinite, you experience reality with none of the artificial limitations which you would conventionally take for granted.

Looking forward to more answers. I think this topic is worth discussing 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

People consider 'awakening' to having a certain experience and calling it 'infinity'. Now what does that serve you? Nothing, is just mental words. No true transformation happens. 

Posted (edited)

Limitations are quite literally imagined by you. They are created by your intellect. Recognizing this brings you to what is "infinite", meaning you realize that your experience has no boundaries or limitations or distinctions. It is what you find when you stop comparing and inferring things. That is all it means.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Infinity is God. It is an infinitely intelligent Being. It is the only thing that has ever existed, or will ever exist. YOU are infinity. Everything you see is not random separate objects sitting next to each other. Everything you can perceive is ONE Being - pretending to be a world, imagining itself to be "many things". Imagining distinctions.

Everything you see, feel, or think is this One Being, playing with it's infinite power, to create in it's (your) field of Consciousness, simply for the Love of Creating.

Infinity is beyond any concept such as existence/non-existence, life/death, because any such concepts exist solely as creations within infinity.

Infinity has been creating beautiful dreams for itself forever, and will continue to do so forever, as it's the only thing it can do.

Explaining things more than this starts to break down language, as everything I say melts itself into paradox. "Infinity can do only one thing v.s. infinity being able to do an infinite number of things" - these are seemingly 2 things, but they in fact are One.

I will say this one more thing: What infinity is, what God is, what You are, what "the world" is, what any object, qualia, thought or distinction is, is LOVE! To paraphrase the master of this forum: The answer to "what", "why", and "how" - is INFINITE LOVE

Another thing - sit and contemplate what infinity is! Make it your purpose to understand! Take psychedelics and ask infinity to show you and to teach you, and don't give up until you understand! It may take you decades (it probably will). Your body is made by infinity to have this really cool experience of merging back into infinity. So it's your job to contemplate, meditate, clean up your life and your mind and your body so that you can form the best connection with infinity you can. You should be able to understand infinity even if you were alone on a planet, with no input from other people.

2 hours ago, Bogdan said:

Everything you see, feel, or think is this One Being, playing with it's infinite power, to create in it's (your) field of Consciousness, simply for the Love of Creating.

Everything you have said is accurate but this paragraph, which is one of the bases of Leo's worldview, seems wrong and toxic to me. It creates a duality that, if you don't dissolve it, leads you to madness. There is no god who dreams, reality is not a dream, God does not create beautiful dreams because he wants to, but reality is God. there is no separation, there is no creator and creation. subtle but essential difference

I hate to be the party pooper, but trying to put infinity into words automatically and unavoidably turns it into something which by definition is finite.

See the problem here?

Why so serious?

I can try: Me as a person inside a world -> Me as an projection of desires onto a part of a world whose shape is human and senses -> Me as a image reflecting the world through a lens that is a part of it -> Me as in an inevitable constellation of a world experiencing itself -> Me as in conscious experience projecting a world and a self within it -> Me as in a holistic mirror and duality by design inside non-duality -> Me as a fractal perspective experiencing itself -> Me as a non-distinct experience creating the illusion of an observer through itself -> Me as in an infinitely divided and interconnected reality -> Me as in infinity being infinity and my consciousness being necessitated to be conscious so I'm conscious because I'm consciousness which is part of infinite being -> infinity infinitizing

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Everything you have said is accurate but this paragraph, which is one of the bases of Leo's worldview, seems wrong and toxic to me. It creates a duality that, if you don't dissolve it, leads you to madness. There is no god who dreams, reality is not a dream, God does not create beautiful dreams because he wants to, but reality is God. there is no separation, there is no creator and creation. subtle but essential difference

Of course there is God - I am God. I am God, and I am a dream. It's a strange loop. God "creating" = God being = God dreaming etc.

If you wanna be truly anal about language, then we should talk like this: Infinity infinity infinity into infinity, so that infinity can infinity for infinity to infinity infinity in the infinity for infinity to infinity infinity.

Reality is God, but what God is doing right now, IS some sort of relative separation from the rest of infinity. Otherwise I couldn't be a human writing on my laptop right now. I'm still fully God, full power, but I AM dreaming/being this cool pretty little world right now - this human with this way of seeing and perceiving.

I am shapeshifting my infinity into this particular state right now, and temporarily making myself forget how and why I'm doing this.

10 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

To anyone that has awoken to infinity, can you try to explain it with human words

This will help me unlock the key to the next door 

Infinity, like the World, is just an idea that is in your mind, via education, learning words, ideologies, culture and so forth. Ppl here and all over talk about the "World", and "Ppl believe this or that, or are doing this or that", this is just a strong idea you have, its not reality in allot of ways, its your 5 senses bringing into Your conditioned Mind information, via Your conditioning you come up with ideologies to explain away what it all means, but You or I do not know the reality of it. So don't concern Yourself with "Infinity" what it is, what it means, because when someone comes with an answer, its just another idea or story for you to include in your Mind. Just be the highest potential that you can be, you'll never get there asking more and more questions, and receiving answers from outside sources. all the answers to the most important questions are within you, find the place where the answers are and all questions disappear...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Thank you for the answers, I just want to post Leos take here;  I actually haven't watched it yet. And remember, me must figure it out for ourselves, in our own direct experience 

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Just be the highest potential that you can be, you'll never get there asking more and more questions, and receiving answers from outside sources. 

There is something wise about your statements here, thank you. I want to address something though, asking questions to the outside world is the same thing as asking questions to myself. All of us on the forum are the exact same, we are one massive unit. 

There have been so many times here on this forum that someone will state something and I'll just know intuitively that this is worth taking a look at. For example one forum member keeps talking about paradoxes and counter intuitiveness and I just know that this is an important aspect in my life and I move towards it.

9 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

all the answers to the most important questions are within you, find the place where the answers are and all questions disappear...

All of these coincidences are leading to the same place, and you're right we must surrender the mind to something greater, but you also have to start with asking intelligent questions with your mind in order to get to that point, thats the paradox of it. One cannot just turn off his mind.. go ahead and try it. 

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I hate to be the party pooper, but trying to put infinity into words automatically and unavoidably turns it into something which by definition is finite.

See the problem here?

If infinity is finite, and infinity is inexplainable, then finite is inexplainable

1 minute ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

If infinity is finite, and infinity is inexplainable, then finite is inexplainable

Um... wut?

Why so serious?