BlessedLion

Ralston Apprentice

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ralston would Love to contemplate You.

IMG_4404-min.jpeg

No human mind can be omniscient.  But we aren't talking human minds.  Peter is a novice.  The only thing he got right- if you read his book - is that the soul and self is an illusion.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just contemplate this question:

How do you explicitly teach about Love without losing Integrity ? 

Ralston is all about Love 

Posted (edited)

I give better wisdom for free on discord all day.

Don't know why people even buy such non sense. Everything is free when you are intelligent enough.

There is people who receive everything for free and people who pay for nothing.

Guess the people who need money are just not rich to see how pathetic it is.

I could pull off billionaires hot young ladies in my bed with just god and it's completely free.

I makes them buy me the dinner, the cocktail and they reward me with intense blowjobs.

Just Get awakened.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

I give better wisdom for free on discord all day.

Don't know why people even buy such non sense. Everything is free when you are intelligent enough.

Guess the people who need money are just not rich to see how pathetic it is.

I could pull off billionaires hot young ladies in my bed with just god and it's completely free.

I makes them buy me the dinner, the cocktail and they reward me with intense blowjobs.

Just Get awakened.

Would you say the same for Leo.   Ralston was enlightened via meditation not psychedelics.   But he isn't as awake as many others.  Many you don't even know about 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@AerisVahnEphelia please enlighten me how you do it

May you realize you are sitting on your Inmortal Throne of Bliss, and you have no obligations of any kind but to enjoy What You Are. Shambo

2 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Hard work is the cost.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

All you need is awakening.

Could you elaborate further?

I've heard diversity of opinions regarding this. Ken Willber says there are 3 unavoidable parts of the Work: Awakening, Shadow and Development. Wake up, clean up, grow up. Other like Ramana or Adi Shankara take your approach, all you need is Awakening.

Could you explain your point?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Posted (edited)

@BlessedLion@BlessedLion

Somehow by listening to this music I remembered this post and thought. "maybe tibetan bhuddism would fit you better, it contains both the emptyness teachings and the love and the many different yogas, tantras, chants, medicine, astrology, vast esoteric knowledge etc. It's a much vaster world and has many possiblities for exploring the world of spirituality. And eventually begin to offer that same knowledge, teachings to others."

Somehow I feel there's probably a better more suited place for you somewhere that is not yet in your awareness. Perhaps it will manifest or present itself as you continue growing and rising your receptivity. Usually that's how it works. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

He's wrong. 

Maybe your view is just limited. Has that ever crossed your mind?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe your view is just limited. Has that ever crossed your mind?

By the same token so is the view of Ralston and of yourself.   The only Absolute is Awakening.  That's why it's all that really matters. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@Inliytened1 @AerisVahnEphelia You guys are full of it.

As long as I completely understand the nature of reality- I could care less what you think of me.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

As long as I completely understand the nature of reality- I could care less what you think of me.

Ha, ok.

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

No human mind can be omniscient.  But we aren't talking human minds.  Peter is a novice.  The only thing he got right- if you read his book - is that the soul and self is an illusion.   

Haha the arrogance of this post

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, UnbornTao said:

Ha, ok.

In all seriousness - he's just bashing Ralston.  Ralston was paramount in my own awakening-  although Leo was more.  Either way - the apprenticeship will be valuable.  But the most valuable thing will be to do your own work.  If you do that you shall surpass them all.  Because they are all your own mind.  That is the highest realization. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

@Inliytened1 Peter Ralston is a master of what he does. Calling him a novice, when he has written many books, done lots of works and makes his living off the depths of his understanding is strange to me. With all do respect, I’d suggest reflecting on that.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

17 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1 Peter Ralston is a master of what he does. Calling him a novice, when he has written many books, done lots of works and makes his living off the depths of his understanding is strange to me. With all do respect, I’d suggest reflecting on that.

This has been your WHOLE problem and why you are not yet enlightened.   It's because you just kissed his ass in a big way.   

It doesn't matter if he is a master - he is actually a projection of your own mind.  You are a master as well.  Actually  you are the ultimate master.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

@Inliytened1
How would you know to what degree I am or am not enlightened?

I actually don’t know much about Peter and have only read his book on Mastery and Zen Body Being. 

I’ve had pretty deep awakenings. I cant really telepathically share that with you. 

Awakening isn’t the only game in town. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Inliytened1 I took your last comment as disrespectful and encourage you to self reflect. 

◭"89"

46 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1
How would you know to what degree I am or am not enlightened?

I actually don’t know much about Peter and have only read his book on Mastery and Zen Body Being. 

I’ve had pretty deep awakenings. I cant really telepathically share that with you. 

Awakening isn’t the only game in town. 

Im.over twenty years older than you that should be enough. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.