78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Osaid The Truth/ Self is the hub of peace and war, truth and false

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

16 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Or a grain of pepper.

How Ralston (Salt) and Gura (Pepper) teach may be different, but they both share unique flavors of Love.

@Yimpa_aum Lol 

16 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

No - you are 100 percent on the mark here sir.  Now - Leo will say we are both idiots. - but then again he was greatly influenced by prior spiritual teachers - also he had a synthetic awakening.  It was not a natural enlightenment.   Don't get me wrong- dude was absolutely brilliant for putting together everything that he did - but that's not the same thing as a natural enlightenment.   Something he always yearned for.  Something his mentor had.  And It's no surprise that Love was not in the equation there.

I agree, after my experiences with psychedelics I can´t help but notice that most of them have a Love facet attach to them, but this can become a limitation if you think there´s all that is. The fact is, if most of psychedelic molecules activate this Love energy into it is easy to come to the conclusion that Reality is that. Is kind of like I just throw you a bunch of shit around your head constantly, and I make you contemplate the nature of reality, you will end up convincing yourself that the Truth of Reality is that reality is a whole pile of shit. But the fact was you were projecting whatever you were feeling the whole time.

People forget psychedelics as with all chemicals they have a certain chemical configuration, you sure you going to trust a certain configuration as a means to see Reality Clearly?  

14 hours ago, Thought Art said:

This fool takes its relative neurochemistry for granted making assumptions, and arbitrary distinctions of the chemicals normally in the brain and that which is added from the exterior. 

Psychedelics can offer authentic awakenings.

Sure, but the point is when you haven´t ingested a chemical from outside, you have your neurochemistry free and at is maximum possibility to experience the whole range of what is possible. When you ingest something usually you will limit your neurochemistry configuration to what you have ingested.

Having said that, can you have an authentic awakening on a psychedelic, yes, it can happen for some people. Usually what I´m seeing is psychedelics do disturb a lot of things in the system. Some rare people might indeed get to a real place but most of the times there won´t be true clarity. And especially when the ego comes back after 8-12 hours everything will be corrupted again by the unbalanced mind you are left with. See this is not the way to do things. 

13 hours ago, Osaid said:

This is a great point. You can have metaphysical ideas or experiences which feel very grand, loving, amazing, epic, etc. But that doesn't mean they point to something absolute. There are many delusional ideas about reality which can make you feel loving and peaceful.

Yes. And not only ideas, you can absolutely get into Love states. You can do MDMA and feel really loving and One with reality in the emotion. But that doesn´t necessarily mean you have realised who you are. 

May you realize you are sitting on your Inmortal Throne of Bliss, and you have no obligations of any kind but to enjoy What You Are. Shambo

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes. And not only ideas, you can absolutely get into Love states. You can do MDMA and feel really loving and One with reality in the emotion. But that doesn´t necessarily mean you have realised who you are. 

Right. If the ego is active during or after the experience, it will have to come up with an identity to explain it: "I am everything therefore I am made of love which means I must love myself" or some kind of logic along those lines. You cannot have a thought which says "I am a piece of shit" during the emotion of love, because it is impossible to have that identity while feeling love.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

32 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Right. If the ego is active during or after the experience, it will have to come up with an identity to explain it: "I am everything therefore I am made of love which means I must love myself" or some kind of logic along those lines. 

Yeah, that´s basically what most trip reports with 'conclusions' are about. 

The whole point of the psychedelic is to open a dimension to let go of conclusions of the mind, but there it is the ego at the next day with his undeniable conclusions of the trip 😂😂

May you realize you are sitting on your Inmortal Throne of Bliss, and you have no obligations of any kind but to enjoy What You Are. Shambo

You guys are making great point and I’m enjoying this conversation. 

I think you’re absolutely right about psychedelics, they are limited and can create all kinds of delusion. 

There is something very pure about natural sober awakening. It’s nice and slow, stable and clean. 

Now, this does not discount Love at all. You can awaken and merge into reality, realize you are imagining it as God. You are the creator. 

Okay, so why? Why this whole thing? It’s just for the Universe or Being to experience itself. To know itself. What about the joy of this evolution, the bliss of this evolution, the Love of this process? 

You think Jesus was deluded when he preached about Love? How about all the other highest mystics who mention this as the ultimate structure of reality. None of them tripped and came to the same conclusion. 

Metaphysical Love is undeniable. It might not be the whole thing and there are certainly other aspects of awakening. But if you can’t acknowledge Love as the point of all this. The highest realization. You’re missing something vital 

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

Now, this does not discount Love at all. You can awaken and merge into reality, realize you are imagining it as God. You are the creator. 

Okay, so why? Why this whole thing? It’s just for the Universe or Being to experience itself. To know itself. What about the joy of this evolution, the bliss of this evolution, the Love of this process? 

You think Jesus was deluded when he preached about Love? How about all the other highest mystics who mention this as the ultimate structure of reality. None of them tripped and came to the same conclusion. 

Metaphysical Love is undeniable. It might not be the whole thing and there are certainly other aspects of awakening. But if you can’t acknowledge Love as the point of all this. The highest realization. You’re missing something vital 

Why do you want a teacher anyways? Seems like you got it figured out already. Are you trying to figure out a way to get back to "metaphysical love"?

Describe a thought.

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

The best thing is to forget them completely, as if they were mental noise, empty your mind and seek direct vision

The reason I want a teacher and school is for guidance within distinctions and a container to contemplate and keep me on track. 

I have 2 main schools that I’m a part of. Both focus on increasing consciousness and awakening but make different distinctions (Ralston would agree with this) and have VERY different energies. 

The main school, is very heart focused and i feel much happier here

Ralstons school is more masculine and militant but it’s also extremely powerful and the man is a Genius. I just don’t like how the teachings of love are completely excluded if not downright mocked at at this school 

8 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

You guys are making great point and I’m enjoying this conversation. 

I think you’re absolutely right about psychedelics, they are limited and can create all kinds of delusion. 

There is something very pure about natural sober awakening. It’s nice and slow, stable and clean. 

I would inspect what means for you to say "metaphysical Love is undeniable". 

Definetely you can experience metaphysical Love. Sober or substance induced, both are "Legit" so to speak.

Im personally not denying the existance of It. 

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

The reason I want a teacher and school is for guidance within distinctions and a container to contemplate and keep me on track. 

I have 2 main schools that I’m a part of. Both focus on increasing consciousness and awakening but make different distinctions (Ralston would agree with this) and have VERY different energies. 

The main school, is very heart focused and i feel much happier here

Ralstons school is more masculine and militant but it’s also extremely powerful and the man is a Genius. I just don’t like how the teachings of love are completely excluded if not downright mocked at at this school 

My humble opinion is choose one school that you resonate with and go fully with It. If not your energies Will dissipate between two

@Javfly33

thanks man 

totally agree regarding the schools. It causes this rift in my psyche  for some reason I have this feeling like if I don’t study with Ralston, full awakening won’t happen :/ but they kinda position it that way, they almost have an air of all other schools being wrong or at least that they are the best  

regarding metaphysical love, what I mean is that it’s undeniable that it’s the substance of reality and the point or beingness of God itself. If you have experienced this as well, what is left? Is there something higher? 

cheers

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

@Javfly33

Is there something higher? 

Yes.

6 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Is there something higher? 

There is no source higher than You.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

Posted (edited)

On 7/1/2024 at 4:37 PM, BlessedLion said:

@Javfly33

thanks man 

totally agree regarding the schools. It causes this rift in my psyche  for some reason I have this feeling like if I don’t study with Ralston, full awakening won’t happen :/ but they kinda position it that way, they almost have an air of all other schools being wrong or at least that they are the best  

regarding metaphysical love, what I mean is that it’s undeniable that it’s the substance of reality and the point or beingness of God itself. If you have experienced this as well, what is left? Is there something higher? 

cheers

No school leads to the truth, the truth is in you and you have to open yourself to it, and it is impossible for anything to guide you except yourself. each person is a completely different setup and needs a different path. Seems that there are teachers who, if they are in tune with you, can provoke opening, but that same teacher may not be in tune with me. But you don't need a teacher, you need the will, to love the truth and let go of fear.

meditation, contemplation, psychedelics, honesty.

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Not yet I can drink more.

Sorry for late answer was busy doing nothing

What's your poison?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

What's your poison?

got some meaning.

by the way did you realize being god, as being the infinite / matrix / whatever that is.

how does it feel dreaming me and others ? ( I m using words you might understand for you to awaken to yourself )
 Being infinity itself, or whatever me/I/you are.

And I m talking at the god/universe/consciousness/beyond matter level.

of course there is no one to be awakened here, and none of this really matter.

going to create a cool character, you might see a narrative ( I mean .. lol. ),
I m gonna do it again for another round, been at it for like.. huh can't remind, but we going there.

what if that's like real and we only got one time, this time, no way to wake up more !!
you gotta ride.

hey I missed myself again, got a question ?

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

how does it feel dreaming me and others ? (

Eerie.  Like a dream..   But being conscious that this reality is a dream, the same as a nighttime dream, is far more satisfying and can't be described with words. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You don’t always have to be chasing higher states of consciousness. Sometimes, going lower is the way to go!!!!!

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!