jimwell

Sadhguru Reveals What Happens When You Live for 84 Years

84 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

How many people would have what it takes to even understand the proof if such a one exists? Somebody can say e=mc^2. But to understand the proof you need to be at his level of awareness first. And to have his level of perception of life. 

Simple honesty is this. Nobody among us are in the position to judge if the wild things that are being sayed here are true or not. "I don't know" is the only appropriate and truthful response in this situation. Every other response is just pretending to be know something. 

Do you also believe it’s possible that. muslim suicide bombers will get however many virgins in heaven etc?

What about when you live for 34, 42 and 69 years? He skipped all of those.

Edited by UnbornTao

50 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Do you also believe it’s possible that. muslim suicide bombers will get however many virgins in heaven etc?

If somebody is making wild claims I would just look at their reasoning and their logic first. To see if I can find any flaws/inconsistencies in what they say. And I would make my conclusion based on the trustworthyness of the source of information aswell and then I would arrive at my conclusion whether I think it's true or not. 

However in this case the claims that are made by mystics I would have to admit with simple honesty that things they speak of I'm in no position judge it whether it is true or not. Since to confirm their claims can take a profound level of awareness. And I would leave it at that. Or I would take into the consideration the trustworthyness and credibility of the source itself and try to arrive at some opinion from there. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

If you think these claims made in the video are total bs. That's okei. But what is it based on? Because it seems the only argument to discredit the claims so far is this: it sounds too wild. Wow... That's why I called such expertise and confidence out of ass. Because it is. It's based on nothing at all. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Let's wait and see if Donald Trump becomes generous and compassionate when he turns 84, lol.

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

How can you guys validate if it's true or not when no one here has any awareness of what impact moon and sun cycles have on human energy system. Nor any of you have the awareness of the pranic body to begin with even. So where is all that expertise and confidence coming from? If not from the ass.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The burden of proof is on Sadhguru in this case.

Maybe Sadhguru's claims are coming from the ass.

The best-case in this scenario is to simply ass him for clarification on this fickle matter. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Bandman said:

@Leo Gura Do you think chakras are real or also BS?

He says in one of the videos they are imagined.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

They say that when a forum post reaches 84 replies, the digital cosmos align, revealing the hidden truths of cyberspace, and the OP attains a state of metaphysical enlightenment, transcending the ordinary realms of online existence.

1 hour ago, Harikrishnan said:

Leo would also say that your table is imaginary so that doesn't mean much coming from him

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

6 hours ago, Bandman said:

@Leo Gura Do you think chakras are real or also BS?

Sometimes what is imaginary can literally become real, atleast inside your experiences.

3 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

I think he meant they are imagined by consciousness, just like anything else. So the statement does not invalidate chakras.

Shit just got real..

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

There are other videos where he explains a bit of why 84/108/114 etc, the numbers themselves seem to come from the diameter of the sun moon earth thing being 108 and how many moon phases per year etc, dunno how true or not it is.

1 minute ago, seriousman24 said:

dunno how true or not it is.

As true as you make it up to be.

18 minutes ago, seriousman24 said:

There are other videos where he explains a bit of why 84/108/114 etc, the numbers themselves seem to come from the diameter of the sun moon earth thing being 108 and how many moon phases per year etc, dunno how true or not it is.

I remember when i was doing Kundalini Yoga a lot of kriyas involved 108 reps lol 

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

As true as you make it up to be.

Dont you guys be so naive to think everything is arbitrary. When i first started doing yoga i thought most of the nuance steps of how to align my hands in a certain way, breath, etc was just arbitrary. Then once you start to go Deep you start to see theres nothing arbitrary in It. Is all according to certain rules and armony of the universe. 

You are dealing with Infinity here, dont you think you are going to be able to tune yourself with It perfectly just by reading 3 meditation steps on a YouTube short.

Is Deep stuff the complexitiy with what we are dealing here.

Be a bit more humble please 🙏🙌

@Javfly33 Whatever it is you are doing, do it with love.

On 12/21/2023 at 10:16 PM, Breakingthewall said:

I think the same, the guy is too smart to believe that nonsense, therefore he deliberately lies. reason? increase subscribers. Then i can't help but think about what else he lies. What more dishonest things does he do? Is there some truth or just lies? That the problem when you spread some lies, that you lose your credibility

That's a strong accusation. Why do you say that?

I think Sadhguru stands by what he says in the video.

On 12/21/2023 at 10:51 PM, Salvijus said:

How can you guys validate if it's true or not when no one here has any awareness of what impact moon and sun cycles have on human energy system. Nor any of you have the awareness of the pranic body to begin with even. So where is all that expertise and confidence coming from? If not from the ass. 

You do have a point. But there are times when decisions must be made. Supposing you're one of the forum members who strongly believe in incarnation and earnestly desire to escape planet Earth for eternity. After watching the video which initiated this thread, what would you do? Would you strive to live until 84?

Sadhguru has a big responsibility as a spiritual influencer. He needs to ensure his words align with truth. Unfortunately, it seems he's complacent about this responsibility.

On 12/21/2023 at 11:23 PM, Leo Gura said:

The burden of proof is on Sadhguru in this case.

Maybe Sadhguru's claims are coming from the ass.

xD

4 minutes ago, jimwell said:

I think Sadhguru stands by what he says in the video.

Sadhguru isn’t perfect. Consciousness is.

You are Sadhguru. You are Consciousness.