jimwell

Sadhguru Reveals What Happens When You Live for 84 Years

84 posts in this topic

In this video, Sadhguru discusses the connection between the cycles of the moon and the fundamentals of human birth. He explains that the energy system of a person can mature by witnessing one-thousand-and-eight full moons, which occurs approximately in eighty-four years. According to Sadhguru, this maturity allows one to go beyond the cycles of birth and death.

This spiritual insight suggests that even if you live an ignorant and a low-consciousness life, you'll NOT be born again on planet Earth if you live for at least 84 years. When a person reaches the age of 83, 84, or 85, their character changes significantly even without any self-help or spirituality. For example, if you have been a bastard your entire life, you'll become compassionate and generous when you turn 84. This transformation happens automatically; no self-help, no therapy, no internal work, and no spirituality needed. 

I've observed members or users in this forum who are experiencing significant suffering and wish to avoid being reborn after death. Here's some good news for you: simply live until 84, and you'll automatically accomplish it.

I wonder where or how Sadhguru generated this spiritual insight. I don't think it's true. But it's at least interesting. Sadhguru is a good storyteller. I was entertained.   

I just remembered my grandfather had been polite and considerate his entire life until he turned 81 or 82. I was very surprised when he suddenly became impolite and rude, screaming at his girlfriend, my mother, and perhaps other relatives regularly. He died when he was approximately 84. 

What a crazy coincidence! Sadhguru's spiritual insight might be more than entertainment.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

jim your better off using common sense/logic and not listening to this con artist

their's no need to reach any age, just live and do you

Hes not saying if you live to 84 you will instantly live forever he is saying if you have enough awareness when massive identity changes happen you can see God. Or if you have enough awareness when while your identity disappears you can see God. He also said that it can happen when you are 32-33 and it happened to me. That's why psychedelics are so good you get an instant change in consciousness  and you can see God when that happens. Consciousness normally shifts so smoothly you don't notice it at all.

Like if an 84 year old has a massive change in personality if they see that and have the awareness to ask themselves what is happening to me they may be able to decipher what is happening.

Edited by Hojo

I think its a common folk knowledge in India. I have heard during my childhood many old people saying they wish to see 1000 full moons.  I think one have to be 84 years to see that. I don't know what is intention and benefit of it.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I don't know. My grandfather is way above 84years. And we lose counts of his age by the time he reached 90s. 

It's true that by certain age , you'll got wisdom and become wiser. Or enlightened. A special age will be : 

And maybe 22? All of these ages you will get something special on these ages. 

Everyone in heaven will be forever 33. Jesus died when he was 33. I think it was a special age. When you hit 40 your life would be completed. 

If Jesus died at 33, it looks like everyone in heaven will be forever 33. That's really the special year. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

Sadhguru is so full of Hindu dogma it’s unbelievable. He doesn’t even care about truth. He’s only interested in beliefs.

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Sadhguru is literally a living, breathing psychedelic.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I believe Sadhguru understands the placebo effect perfectly. Now the Hindus got some 'reason' to keep doing what they were doing all these years in the name of tradition without knowing the reason behind such practices. Hinduism gets more popular as an added bonus as everything said in Hinduism has a god level 'reason' behind it. Don't know if this act of Sadhguru counts as good or bad karma,lol.

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Sadhguru is so full of Hindu dogma it’s unbelievable. He doesn’t even care about truth. He’s only interested in beliefs.

If You think that all of what Sadhguru is on based on Youtube then You are correct. He himself calls it all circus. He never say believe in what he says, he just says try the methods he shares out, if it works for you good, if not drop it and move on, so his methods are where is real value is, not his youtube vids or the interviews he does, its all circus as he says, just to get ppl interested and curious, No belief involved, he's one of the most anit belief ppl I've researched...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

39 minutes ago, An young being said:

I believe Sadhguru understands the placebo effect perfectly. Now the Hindus got some 'reason' to keep doing what they were doing all these years in the name of tradition without knowing the reason behind such practices. Hinduism gets more popular as an added bonus as everything said in Hinduism has a god level 'reason' behind it. Don't know if this act of Sadhguru counts as good or bad karma,lol.

My doctor’s office is literally connected to a crystals and gifts store, only separated by a @Breakingthewall. I can’t tell if I should trust a psychic or a doctor to find myself xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 hours ago, khalifa said:

jim your better off using common sense/logic and not listening to this con artist

their's no need to reach any age, just live and do you

What happened to my grandfather exemplifies Sadhguru's spiritual insight. It made the situation even more interesting, I contemplated.

5 minutes ago, jimwell said:

What happened to my grandfather exemplifies Sadhguru's spiritual insight. It made the situation even more interesting, I contemplated.

Is Sadhguru your grandfather? I ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

15 hours ago, Hojo said:

he is saying if you have enough awareness when massive identity changes happen you can see God. Or if you have enough awareness when while your identity disappears you can see God.

No, that's not what Sadhguru said in the video.

14 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

I think its a common folk knowledge in India. I have heard during my childhood many old people saying they wish to see 1000 full moons.  I think one have to be 84 years to see that. I don't know what is intention and benefit of it.

It's at least interesting.

13 hours ago, Sabth said:

I don't know. My grandfather is way above 84years. And we lose counts of his age by the time he reached 90s. 

Is he still alive? Did you notice any character change when he turned 83 or 84?

13 hours ago, Sabth said:

It's true that by certain age , you'll got wisdom and become wiser. Or enlightened. A special age will be : 

And maybe 22? All of these ages you will get something special on these ages. 

xD

Who told you this?

Did you experience becoming wiser or "enlightened" during those ages?

But to be fair, I experienced a great internal change when I was 31. And it felt very good. But I did extraordinary internal work almost my entire 20s to accomplish it. It didn't happen automatically.   

I also experienced a significant change when I turned 11. But it was nothing compared to the change I experienced when I turned 31. Puberty was probably the biggest reason for the change at age 11. 

Edited by jimwell
added a few more details

Next month’s topic:

Peter Ralston Explains What Happens When You Follow Leo Gura’s Teachings for 69 Months

Edited by Yimpa
The “I” forgot itself… I mean, how time works!

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Next month’s topic:

Peter Ralston Explains What Happens When You Follow Leo Gura’s Teachings for 69 Years

xD