Wisebaxter

Post your AI Artwork here

101 posts in this topic

When I ask ChatGPT to create images it doesn't work?

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

When I ask ChatGPT to create images it doesn't work?

Should pay for the plus version which offers DALL-E 3 and/or try Copilot for free.

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

Should pay for the plus version which offers DALL-E 3 and/or try Copilot for free.

Thanks...

Looks like it doesn't allow me to make pictures of people. I wanted to depict Carl Jung in a night club but it doesn't allow it.

This looks cool though:

honey.jpg

57 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@StarStruck Did you use Copilot? It seems to be more restrictive. GPT came up with this:

DALL·E 2024-01-18 19.40.07 - An artistic interpretation of Carl Jung, the famous psychologist, at a night club. The scene is vibrant and energetic, with colorful lights and a live.png

it is Freud ? 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

47 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

it is Freud ? 

Looks like him but it's supposed to be Carl Jung.

It’s not a nightmare it’s a daymare! 

iTD568a.jpg

Kermit’s cousin

QTBtX26.jpg

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@StarStruck That's probably why it doesn't let you make pictures of people. I've found Copilot to be a bit more restrictive.

EW9FTYR.jpg

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura’s twin cousin

IMG_4633-min.png

eyxvGvA.jpg

Random fun fact: Eric Bauza voices both Banana Splits and Bugs Bunny

Edited by Yimpa

z4sMD9a.jpg

Create an image to represent the tendency of speaking mindlessly involves capturing the essence of thoughtless or unfiltered speech. Here's a description of an image that could convey this concept: Imagine a silhouette profile of a person's head, filled with a chaotic swirl of colorful speech bubbles of varying sizes and shapes. These speech bubbles represent thoughts and words pouring out of the person's mind without control or consideration. The colors could be vibrant and diverse to symbolize the range of topics and ideas being spoken mindlessly. The person's mouth could be wide open, spewing out these speech bubbles uncontrollably. In this image, the disorganized and colorful speech bubbles juxtaposed against the silhouette of the person's head would symbolize the tendency to speak without careful thought or mindfulness, reflecting the concept of speaking mindlessly.

DALL·E 2024-01-28 00.06.39 - A silhouette profile of a person's head, filled with chaotic, colorful speech bubbles of various sizes and shapes, representing unfiltered thoughts an.png

i2RLkF6.jpg

@Steel Grotto Noice. Your profile pic was one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! cards as a kid.

FPOcidb.jpg

On 28/01/2024 at 0:08 AM, Rafael Thundercat said:

Create an image to represent the tendency of speaking mindlessly involves capturing the essence of thoughtless or unfiltered speech. Here's a description of an image that could convey this concept: Imagine a silhouette profile of a person's head, filled with a chaotic swirl of colorful speech bubbles of varying sizes and shapes. These speech bubbles represent thoughts and words pouring out of the person's mind without control or consideration. The colors could be vibrant and diverse to symbolize the range of topics and ideas being spoken mindlessly. The person's mouth could be wide open, spewing out these speech bubbles uncontrollably. In this image, the disorganized and colorful speech bubbles juxtaposed against the silhouette of the person's head would symbolize the tendency to speak without careful thought or mindfulness, reflecting the concept of speaking mindlessly.

DALL·E 2024-01-28 00.06.39 - A silhouette profile of a person's head, filled with chaotic, colorful speech bubbles of various sizes and shapes, representing unfiltered thoughts an.png

@Rafael Thundercat Amazing how an image can solidify a concept in your head so much more. Could be a good personal development tool that serves as a visual aid or a cue to cultivate something else, or more preferable etc

6 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Rafael Thundercat Amazing how an image can solidify a concept in your head so much more. Could be a good personal development tool that serves as a visual aid or a cue to cultivate something else, or more preferable etc

I created an AI image based on what you said.

7ZzHkNa.jpg

BREAKING NEWS:

Google Bard can now create images! Let’s try em out ^_^

5JG6xNW.jpg