Wisebaxter

Post your AI Artwork here

101 posts in this topic

Anyone messed around with Chat GPT-4's image creator? There's something deeply satisfying about having a mental image then seeing it come to life. Here are some of my favourites. See if you can guess anything about me from them  Here's one for free - I love Ninjas! Would love to see what you guys can come up with in this thread! 

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

IMG_1537.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

IMG_1513.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1516.JPG

IMG_1522.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1524.JPG

IMG_1517.JPG

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

Edited by Wisebaxter

IMG_4139-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

_cornguy_8mm_photography_style_an_everday_place_of_imperfect_un_1859d4e3-f897-4769-a1cd-78c1d531fbfa.png_cornguy_8mm_photography_style_the_land_of_make_believe_myste_16da1a51-0b6b-438b-a520-6f9f5a18ece7_1.png

_cornguy_httpss.mj.runldVIcmlGudo_httpss.mj.runLIPyWV2f8aY_a_gi_f43796a9-3ffc-48ca-a9a8-886a165865e3.png

This is Midjourney though, still my favorite.

Edited by Mulky

My perfect relationship. A polyamorous one with two stoner, gamer women

Alex.jpeg

On 13.12.2023 at 5:42 AM, Yimpa said:

IMG_4139-min.jpeg

I always liked your artwork. 

On 12/13/2023 at 0:42 AM, Yimpa said:

IMG_4139-min.jpeg

Wow DMT vibes

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Jesus  this is so Crazy and Funny. One can of course generate more precise descriptions and make more detail and nuance

But even writing in a slightly flow way, this thing can create. 

Here was the following talk

a  child room with wallnut wood furniture and filled with creatures made of cake,cupcake,lolipop and the creatures are dancing around the girl that stands in the middle of the room smilliling. make this image very sweet and cute with a Pixar Style.

_ba4aadf8-51e3-440d-9dbf-805938913670.jpeg.jpg

_832540dc-7ea7-4175-b0b3-48e599195b5d.jpeg.jpg

_01f5bbd5-4927-4a25-8838-430ccda70622.jpeg.jpg

I dont know if you guys know. But there are hundres of names for different colors. So check in the link bellow

https://www.valspar.com/en/colors/browse-colors

I discover this when I was in UK at the paintshop and there was this wall with all this variations.

So I tested in the Bing site to check it it knows the differences. And this is what I got...

The first one is with the red family and the name of this red is Royal Garnet

The image below is with another red that i dont remind but is sligtly different

_b3a04530-6565-4cf0-b9f9-76891516a5fc.jpeg.jpg

_50e6f6c1-fc72-42ea-ba51-fea9d001c8c4.jpeg.jpg

@Rafael Thundercat Sweet images dude! I never knew I wanted to see a cute Pixar girl surrounded by dancing cupcakes until I saw one :D Also very awesome about the colours. I'll mess around with that. Incredible isn't it? The possibilities for humour amongst friends and family are endless too. If you have any in-jokes etc. 

18 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

How one actually generate images with chat gpt 4?

I recommend the ChatGPT mobile app. It has separate sections for ChatGPT and DALL·E.

Even if you use GPT-4, it’s intelligent to generate DALL·E images within the GPT-4 chat when it thinks it’s appropriate of if you ask. :o 

And in DALL·E, you can communicate with Dalle in a collaborative manner as if you’re in GPT-4.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Rafael Thundercat Sweet images dude! I never knew I wanted to see a cute Pixar girl surrounded by dancing cupcakes until I saw one :D Also very awesome about the colours. I'll mess around with that. Incredible isn't it? The possibilities for humour amongst friends and family are endless too. If you have any in-jokes etc. 

True, I am laugthing the whole day. And overall by doing this necessary description work I am noticing now how much of the image creation power of consciouness we take for granted. Looking to a tree structure, there, boomm in front of you and you domt need to make nothing to make it comes to existence. Just is, beyond and with no need of making a specific prompt to cretate it. Beautifull, AI and Nature as well.

3 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

True, I am laugthing the whole day. And overall by doing this necessary description work I am noticing now how much of the image creation power of consciouness we take for granted. Looking to a tree structure, there, boomm in front of you and you domt need to make nothing to make it comes to existence. Just is, beyond and with no need of making a specific prompt to cretate it. Beautifull, AI and Nature as well.

A couple beautiful sunny days ago, I made some mac and cheese. Afterwards, I decided to sit on my backyard and took a picture of the sun in the background, the small tree in front of the sun, and finally me holding the mac and cheese. 

So I actually had to make the mac and cheese to be inspired to take that picture. Love inspired me :x

23 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

Yes, I use to Joke a lot. And now with a bit of imagination I will turn my jokes onto images, memes. i just started. Reallly  this is better than trying to win epistemologic debates on the forum. Instead of Debate, start Create. Yo Mate

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Finally the Loners Actualizers will be Able to have a Girlfriend. Hehe

@Rafael ThundercatExactly! And no more compromise on anything either. That’s the dirtiest word around for me. She doesn’t give a shit if you don’t message her for days and she won’t complain if you want non monogamy 

_59d2524e-7bcf-45e4-9bf0-67ce66953a32.jpg

Buddhist Rats©

:P 

_da492d12-7266-4036-8328-d3130fbe9aea.jpg

Edited by UnbornTao

55 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Rafael ThundercatExactly! And no more compromise on anything either. That’s the dirtiest word around for me. She doesn’t give a shit if you don’t message her for days and she won’t complain if you want non monogamy 

Real flesh girlfriend: Hey, you dont talk with me!

You: Baby, We are just sexual partners, my deep intimate relationship is with my AI wife, only she understand me better that myself. 

Hehe

Was trying to make an image of the bucket of Petty Human Bullshit and the Good Life outside the bucket and one crab trying to come out and other crabs trying to drag him down. 

Maybe one of you guys can fix the prompt. Dall.will not allow to use petty himan bullshit anyway.

This was my prompt:

a Bucket full of crabs, one crab is on the top coming out of the bucket. on the bucket side is writen "Foolishness", outside the bucket there i a wood sing where is writen " Good Life" 
style of Pixar

These were the results. 

_08a5dc00-78d9-4b93-9769-c4e032727d22.jpeg.jpg

_c1ca0a5e-0cf6-4cc2-86f5-a5916f3806b9.jpeg.jpg

_8689c386-935d-46ac-82da-0cd9050073f5.jpeg.jpg

_eba025f9-2a0b-4869-a111-abf2fbdbd649.jpeg.jpg