Wisebaxter

Post your AI Artwork here

101 posts in this topic

I'm really enjoying using Fooocus with google collab (it's free - limited by google collab's GPU usage requirements, you can also run locally)

Been really digging that + runway ML and lately got into suno.ai to make AI music videos... planning my next one on jar jar binks fan fic lol I love me some jar jar

AI Original Sauce

IMG_4405-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Alien Inspiration, breath in and breath out, be aware so you dont space out

_1cb0bb07-ef3e-4eba-bec2-891caefad297.jpeg

On 29/12/2023 at 7:40 PM, Rafael Thundercat said:

_c77c03c5-6523-4b96-a93e-6c8ff4872dd0.jpeg.jpg

Your masterpiece, at least my favourite of yours so far. @Rafael Thundercat

baby polar bear sliding down a rainbow into a pot of gold

NABiKQn.jpg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa that made me happy, thanks. That's how I'm hoping things will go for me if I keep working hard on my studies and not having a life. 

On 08/01/2024 at 0:45 AM, Rafael Thundercat said:

_2d20b1d6-35ee-4c73-ad93-c01d1eb0f7ac.jpeg

@Rafael Thundercat What a beautiful couple. This one warms my heart. I don't know what they're doing exactly but I like it as it involves gardening and some kind of digital technology. Are they building a plant somehow? 

WwM9GZj.jpg

@Schizophonia Thank you for sharing that Pikachu AImage. Back when I was a kid (when the internet was still a Wild West),  I got traumatized after searching Pokémon in  Google Images and discovering grotesque artwork of PIkachu being boiled alive by its own trainer to make Pikachu stew. AI successfully recontextualized that situation to the tea in a positive way :) 

If AI was given full capabilities to produce images like that without warning, then we are screwed! 

20 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@Schizophonia Thank you for sharing that Pikachu AImage. Back when I was a kid (when the internet was still a Wild West),  I got traumatized after searching Pokémon in  Google Images and discovering grotesque artwork of PIkachu being boiled alive by its own trainer to make Pikachu stew. AI successfully recontextualized that situation to the tea in a positive way :) 

Lol, you're welcome.

Poor Pikachu😮

20 hours ago, Yimpa said:

If AI was given full capabilities to produce images like that without warning, then we are screwed! 

Yes, I don't want someone to generate an image or video where horrors would happen to my parents.
There are also these increasingly better deep fakes. (way of talking).

I don't know how this will all evolve.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.