Rahul yadav

Is nn DMT good for consciousness work

16 posts in this topic

Of course

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course

May I ask how?

Does it really allow for introspection and contemplation despite the insane visuals?

@Psychic visuals have nothing to do with anything. Most psychedelics in high doses will have insane visuals. No one is telling you to vape it or go breakthrough dose every time you take it. If you want a more "down-to-Earth" experience, you cna have it on a lower dose.

But also, high breakthrough doses are also good for consciousness work. I really don't understand where that question is coming from.

Yes to both. Changa has advantages in that it lasts longer and it is easier to make a gradual approach. That being said you can also massively overdo it with changa and be very high for a long time due to MAO inhibition.

Taste and see!

n_n

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 12/12/2023 at 2:20 PM, Psychic said:

May I ask how?

Does it really allow for introspection and contemplation despite the insane visuals?

DMT will make you so conscious that your pathetic life will melt like cotton candy in the ocean.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I used DMT a few times in low doses and every time it was insanely profound, I mean scarely profound and downloads (insights) came to me automatically, I didn't need to do anything.

nnDMT is not for me at this time. 

It will destroy your material fantasy 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The only way to find out is to try it. No matter how much reading you do, no matter how much you know about other peoples experiences, you will know nothing about what DMT does to YOUR system. It affects everyone differently. You can even feel the way in which it meshes with your particular genetics.

49 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

The only way to find out is to try it. No matter how much reading you do, no matter how much you know about other peoples experiences, you will know nothing about what DMT does to YOUR system. It affects everyone differently. You can even feel the way in which it meshes with your particular genetics.

Damn straight. I spent hours upon hours and a few hundred euros on researching DMT, reading trip reports, procuring it in extremely pure form, waited weeks for snail mail to deliver it to me all the while dreaming of the realms of consciousness it would take me to, only to find out it does not work on me, absolutely zero effects. Theory will only take you so far.

@Leo Gura i really want to ask you this coz youre here one of the most experienced with DMT. I want to be a serious spiritual seeker but also have a alot of basic needs to fulfill and take care of, so keeping this context in mind. how much frequently should i trip on DMT/ changa/ 5meo so that it doesnt derail my life? and at the same time i heighten my  understanding for consciousness?

Edited by Rahul yadav

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

nnDMT is not for me at this time. 

It will destroy your material fantasy 

yeah it’s actually a little insane how good it is at that. usually it doesn’t even really set in until a day or two later, I’ll just be walking around, looking at people and think “holy shit this is all my imagination”

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT will make you so conscious that your pathetic life will melt like cotton candy in the ocean.

Iirc your only experiences with God, seeing demons, going into abstract non-human consciousness, etc. has been on medium to high doses of drugs.

If you want to be able to do that sober I can teach you. Submit yourself to my teachings.

The first thing you'll need to do is stare at a pile of leaves, unblinking and ocularly defocused, (probably for hours) until the static and colors form into solid 3D purple puffs which eventually get dream scenes unfolding on them. That's zone 1. Zone 2 you get black puffs, Christmas tree colors, and shapeshifting ability (like actually turning into a mouse or a cat). Zone 3 your whole brain's processes become extremely visible, like you have access to all your memories, all the dreams going on in your head at subconscious levels, physiological processes, parts of the mind really far removed from the spot where you usually are. Zone 4 you get access to all information you intend from any point of space or time, which is easier to get if there's a Nothingness status.

Just now, Rahul yadav said:

@Leo Gura i really want to ask you this coz youre here one of the most experienced with DMT. I want to be a serious spiritual seeker but also have a alot of basic needs to fulfill and take care of, so keeping this context in mind. how much frequently should i trip on DMT/ changa/ 5meo so that it doesnt derail my life? and at the same time i heighten my  understanding for consciousness?

how about tripping such low dose and meditate/deep rest to optimize and enhance your life then later go deeper later? experiment on it, do not smoke, either put in your nose or rectal.

it helps anyway later when you go deeper, building foundation i guess !

1~5 mg I meant, micro-dosing. and then sometimes, go deeper, gradually.