Agrande

Do repeating numbers mean anything?

23 posts in this topic

Ever since I started having strong third eye pulsations, I've been seeing angel numbers such as 111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999,123,369... and it's been haunting me because I can't stop seeing them even when I don't want to. Is it a sign of reaching higher consciousness or is it a sign of regression instead? Should I just ignore these? Is it the 'universe trying to speak to me'?

Please tell me about your experiences and knowledge of repeating numbers and numerology type stuff

Ignore them. Numbers only have as much meaning as you want them to have.

All stories and explanations are false.

I think universe might be always trying to talk to you, and "it" can use synchronicities etc also. 

39 minutes ago, Agrande said:

Ever since I started having strong third eye pulsations, I've been seeing angel numbers such as 111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999,123,369... and it's been haunting me because I can't stop seeing them even when I don't want to. Is it a sign of reaching higher consciousness or is it a sign of regression instead? Should I just ignore these? Is it the 'universe trying to speak to me'?

Please tell me about your experiences and knowledge of repeating numbers and numerology type stuff

It's simply a way for the ego to be let known that something beyond itself exists that can break the logical box and rules we seem to be in. In my opinion, they have no particular meaning in itself. It may also be a sign to acknowledge your effort in seeking truth.

Edited by An young being

I dont know

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Some say yes, others not.

I personally notice numbers that repeat themselves in infinite variations, the numbers are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, I see them everywhere 🌞

Let Love In

I personally see a specific number repeatedly throughout my life when I’m not expecting to. The numbers are 37 and 420.

Seeing numbers repeatedly can be fascinating or intrusive. Enjoy it if it’s the former, seek a therapist if it’s the latter.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

47 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I personally notice numbers that repeat themselves in infinite variations, the numbers are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, I see them everywhere 🌞

Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

Same thing as people's opinions and advices. So it evens out. Ignore or don't ignore, same effect. Sane result.

My Spiritual Path actually started from Angel Numbers and diving a bit into Numerology. Every Spiritual Path is different. I started seeing my birthdate date everywhere. I looked it up because it started getting crazy coincidentally. I mean I would buy something and the price was my birthday. Then a celebrity died and his birthday was my birthday!!! LOL.

So yeah it could potentially mean something but who knows.....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

My Spiritual Path actually started from Angel Numbers and diving a bit into Numerology. Every Spiritual Path is different. I started seeing my birthdate date everywhere. I looked it up because it started getting crazy coincidentally. I mean I would buy something and the price was my birthday. Then a celebrity died and his birthday was my birthday!!! LOL.

So yeah it could potentially mean something but who knows.....

Mines too. Mine was 11:11.  On Nov 11, I received a text from a friend at 11:11a.m., then I responded but didn't get back a response from them till 1:11p.m. So on 11/11 text comes in at 11:11 and another at 1:11. How cool is that. I only noticed it after an email from Josie Grouse my favorite's Angelic Mystic that reminded me of the 11:11 portal or I wouldn't even have noticed. I did a double take on my phone.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Lol

I've noticed that when I can't feel my third eye anymore, I stop seeing the numbers for a while. Anyone else had this experience?

Third eye pulsations come and go which makes the numbers come and go

When you're in heightened states of consciousness, mundane things like repeating numbers might take on more significance or salience. That doesn't necessarily mean you're unravelling some grand plan that God has built around your life. Something being salient doesn't necessarily mean it's particularly meaningful in the grander scheme of things. Pain is highly salient, but it doesn't really have a higher meaning behind it just for that reason. If something is truly meaningful, the meaning pops out at you. If you have to go to great lengths to maybe find some possible meaning, it's less likely to be actually meaningful.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Nah i’ve seen 22:22 for years

even pointed it out to other people and “nothing” happened 

What do you mean angel numbers?

They don't mean anything unless meaning is given to them.

Edited by UnbornTao

People with some sort of mental illness can start noticing patterns when there isn't one, which includes angel numbers as well. But when you stop noticing such things and didn't want the patterns to be seen, and still it repeats on enormous levels beyond the natural and usual frequency, it may be a way for the universe to tell you that things exists beyond your constructed logic.

11 hours ago, Agrande said:

Ever since I started having strong third eye pulsations, 

The third eye pulsations are also a way of universe playing with you. Don't take it literally.

On 11/17/2023 at 5:34 PM, Princess Arabia said:
On 11/17/2023 at 4:29 PM, LastThursday said:

Same thing as people's opinions and advices. So it evens out. Ignore or don't ignore, same effect. Sane result.

Indeed. To be clear, the OP is free to take my advice/opinion or not.  I wasn't trying to be dismissive.

I agree that the universe is constantly trying to speak to us, but it's not the happenings or appearances themselves which are important. It's how we interpret those things which is important. Numbers/numerology is far more abstract and ambiguous than other "signs" we could pay attention to. There are other things to focus on that give much clearer signs.

@Agrande is seemingly stuck in limbo, where they see some meaning in the numbers, but don't know what the meaning is. We can't help, because our meaning in not @Agrande's meaning. The only sensible solution is to ignore the numbers, to get out of the bind.

All stories and explanations are false.