Razard86

Be Grateful You Can Go To Sleep Normally

34 posts in this topic

My sleep is never consistent, so I wouldn’t call it normal. I envy people who just fall asleep easily and deeply.

Do you have vivid dreams when you sleep deeply? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 hours ago, Hojo said:

@PurpleTree  No I didnt feel any levitation but like You I had it like 7 times in one night and I was playing around with it. I saw shadows moving arond and I was home alone but I said I didnt care and I kept going in and out a bunch of times. It was fun but the body felt like it weight a million pounds when I woke up and just went back to sleep. Pretty cool you had that too. We can identify that that is what losing consciousness feels like while conscious.

We can imagine we were god and then something like that happened and we lost conciousness. Like there is a version of ourselves doing infinite creativity and it felt like it had to pass out and then its itn own creation and it cant stop from passing out, its like a being that keeps passing out over and over infinitely and if you dont sleep you go insane and become it.

Yea i also usually saw shadows,heard weird stuff or felt an evil presence 

the levitation thing is a bit different but i think it’s also tied to sleep paralysis, it feels like your soul or body floats to the ceiling

sleep paralysis is certainly an interesting experience to have and i’m glad i fully experienced it but i’m also glad i didn’t really have it in years now.

14 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

this sounds a little like the early stages of astral projection...if you believe in that:)

I’ve certainly never experienced it

I always face severe degree of insomnia, i struggle with sleep a lot i have to do sleep routine  i have to stay away from white light exercise at night have crazy life style just to get a well night sleep lol

@Ash55 yoga and stretching at night, even if it’s exercise, seems beneficial though.

I’ll try it tonight and see what happens 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I used to have sleep paralysis very often but after I sleep regularly quite well I started not having it

Lately, with combination of not being able to sleep, and my 5meo consumption,

Sleep paralysis comes but with some divinity or schizophrenic dream with solipcism 

Feels scary, it makes me understand the mind of schizophrenic people 

I do not enter this deep yet but it seems quite related with solipcism

I feel and sense 6 faces but faceless being yelling at me in my sleep paralysis, I say stop and resist but soon realize that "damn it's sleep paralysis again, wake up.. meditate, observe"

But as I meditate, solipcism comes harder, I tell myself that this 6 faces being is what I project and create, but so is everyone, and myself, my life too.

Is this what "insanity" is about? Leo? @Leo Gura

Edited by Fluran

On 14.11.2023 at 10:48 AM, Schizophonia said:

If you are really desperate try pregabaline, clotiazepam, or even 15mg of Mirtazapine every night.

For a month

I always wanted to try pregabaline recreationally in my stoner days but never got to. How would you describe the effects?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Razard86 yeah, I have now and then a few night were I'm about to sleep and get paralysed and then the sleep state mixes with the waking state. So I'll see things flying through my room for a few seconds which can be terrifying, especially if it's demons. But luckily after a few seconds I get aware what happens and it's gone again. 

On 23.11.2023 at 11:10 PM, Carl-Richard said:

I always wanted to try pregabaline recreationally in my stoner days but never got to. How would you describe the effects?

@Carl-Richard

I used to take pregabaline, around 150mg a day. One day I just wanted to try to see what it's recreationally and took maybe 500mg if I correctly remember. It was the dose one takes usually recreationally. It was quite fucked up like when you use kratom. A little like alkohol but a delirious state where you are here and there. If you are aware it isn't nice at all. If not, then you can enjoy it I assume.

Edited by Starlight321

Anyone looking to medicate sleep issues should give picamilon a shot, I looked into the biochemistry of it and it looks natural-adjacent and healthy to me.

Just a vitamin B3 coupled with a GABA molecule, the B3 helps it get through the blood brain barrier.

The body then breaks it down back into GABA and vitamin B3 which are harmless.

I like it, taking it occasionally when my mind is too active to fall asleep.

It's freely available through online nootropics vendors.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

20 hours ago, flowboy said:

Anyone looking to medicate sleep issues should give picamilon a shot, I looked into the biochemistry of it and it looks natural-adjacent and healthy to me.

Just a vitamin B3 coupled with a GABA molecule, the B3 helps it get through the blood brain barrier.

The body then breaks it down back into GABA and vitamin B3 which are harmless.

I like it, taking it occasionally when my mind is too active to fall asleep.

It's freely available through online nootropics vendors.

So it's basically an over-the-counter barbiturate. ? 🤔

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

So it's basically an over-the-counter barbiturate. ? 🤔

No.

Barbiturates and benzodiazepines are GABA-agonists, they are foreign substances that either pretend to be GABA and fool the receptors, or make the receptors more sensitive somehow.

And because they're not endogenous substances they can have all sorts of nasty side effects or damage the nervous system somehow.
(benzodiazepines shorten lifespan, research says)

This is literally GABA.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/