Razard86

Be Grateful You Can Go To Sleep Normally

34 posts in this topic

https://time.com/6282314/sleepwalking-trauma-effect-brain/

https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/sleep-paralysis

Some people sleep walk and this is caused by the body not being paralyzed which is the case normally when you go to sleep, and some people experience body paralysis but are fully awake. For people who struggle with sleep paralysis it is scary for them because they feel trapped in their body and they cannot move, and for people who sleep walk they are afraid to go to sleep because they wake up somewhere else.

^^^Crazy life to live. I don't take my ability to go to sleep peacefully for granted.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Bro made this post to flex his sleep priviledge 

I wish I can sleep peacefully again because it's been over a year since I haven't slept well.

3 hours ago, Growly said:

I wish I can sleep peacefully again because it's been over a year since I haven't slept well.

If you are really desperate try pregabaline, clotiazepam, or even 15mg of Mirtazapine every night.

For a month

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

If you are really desperate try pregabaline, clotiazepam, or even 15mg of Mirtazapine every night.

For a month

Try full soberity for 2 years, that might also work.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

used to have sleep paralysis a lot but now i don’t.

sleep walking is scary though 

8 hours ago, Growly said:

Damn!!! I was just trying to spread awareness of sleep disorders and appreciation of being able to sleep fine. But I get ya. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

used to have sleep paralysis a lot but now i don’t.

sleep walking is scary though 

My older sister use to do it. I use to talk in my sleep. I heard jokes of never let me become President because I'd give away the launch codes in my sleep.

That's nothing - if you want to know about one of the most horrifying diseases ever, google "fatal familial insomnia".

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

1 hour ago, undeather said:

That's nothing - if you want to know about one of the most horrifying diseases ever, google "fatal familial insomnia".

I think I'm going to try zolpidem soon, I'll let you know how it goes.

20 hours ago, Razard86 said:

My older sister use to do it. I use to talk in my sleep. I heard jokes of never let me become President because I'd give away the launch codes in my sleep.

Yea i also often talked in my sleep

15 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I think I'm going to try zolpidem soon, I'll let you know how it goes.

zolpidem is just a short acting benzo no? So not a long term solution. But i’ve tried it, it’s fine

23 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

zolpidem is just a short acting benzo no? So not a long term solution. But i’ve tried it, it’s fine

always better than no sleep

On 15.11.2023 at 1:01 PM, Schizophonia said:

always better than no sleep

Are you taking antipsychotics?

(because of your name)

I sleepwalked before. It happened when I didn't sleep enough for a long time. Like I slept only 2 hours each for 3 days in a row.

I first noticed it when my sister got home without keys. I asked her how did she get home without keys? She said I pass her the keys when I only remembered I was sleeping. 

The most serious case was when I was crossing the road sleepwalking while outside camping. And realise how did I get here without knowing. I also sleepwalk to get a glass of water as long as the flask and cup is there on the table. If not, I may wake up standing.

But for me, as long as I sleep more than 5 hours each day, sleepwalk won't happen to me. 

5 hours ago, Judy2 said:

i get the occasional sleep paralysis. it's scary for a few seconds but then i wake up and everything's fine.

sleep walking seems scarier and potentially more dangerous compared to that. 

oh yea

they’ll stab you at night and blame it on sleep walking

i saw one of those murder mystery cases

also a girl once told me she sleepwalked into her sisters room with a knife or a scissors in her hand, her sister then yelled at her and woke her up

11 hours ago, Growly said:

@Schizophonia do you take adhd meds

No

On 16/11/2023 at 8:11 PM, PurpleTree said:

Are you taking antipsychotics?

(because of your name)

Neither

@PurpleTree me too. I had it so much i would just watch what was happening. Then i could force myself out of by pushing really hard on my consciousness. I didnt know it was my consciousness at that time but I could do it. If you can push yourself out of sleep paralysis it feels like you are driving down a highway going 100 with all the windows open with the same sound and feeling. When i forced myself out I would wake up and sit up but my body would be in instant sleep mode and I would go back to sleep but within a certain time I would wake back up in sleep paralysis and try again. Kinda like butterfly effect feeling when ashton kutcher changes worlds with the shaky visuals but with the sound of air in a car speeding down the highway.

Edited by Hojo

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

No

Neither

Have you tried low dose seroquel/sequase for sleep?, it’s not too bad and not as addictive as benzos.

Also look into low dose amisulpride (12.5mg) but that’s not for sleep 

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

@PurpleTree me too. I had it so much i would just watch what was happening. Then i could force myself out of by pushing really hard on my consciousness. I didnt know it was my consciousness at that time but I could do it. If you can push yourself out of sleep paralysis it feels like you are driving down a highway going 100 with all the windows open with the same sound and feeling. When i forced myself out I would wake up and sit up but my body would be in instant sleep mode and I would go back to sleep but within a certain time I would wake back up in sleep paralysis and try again. Kinda like butterfly effect feeling when ashton kutcher changes worlds with the shaky visuals but with the sound of air in a car speeding down the highway.

yea me too. I had it so much that i learned how to push myself out of it. I did it with concentrating a lot to move the body though and using a lot of force.

one night i had it like 7 times. Always pushed myself out of it and then got back to sleep and woop it happened again.

did you often have the levitation feeling too?

@PurpleTree  No I didnt feel any levitation but like You I had it like 7 times in one night and I was playing around with it. I saw shadows moving arond and I was home alone but I said I didnt care and I kept going in and out a bunch of times. It was fun but the body felt like it weight a million pounds when I woke up and just went back to sleep. Pretty cool you had that too. We can identify that that is what losing consciousness feels like while conscious.

We can imagine we were god and then something like that happened and we lost conciousness. Like there is a version of ourselves doing infinite creativity and it felt like it had to pass out and then its itn own creation and it cant stop from passing out, its like a being that keeps passing out over and over infinitely and if you dont sleep you go insane and become it.

Edited by Hojo