LordFall

The Levels and AQAL explained by hoe_math

24 posts in this topic

Unexpectedly great video on levels of consciousness, spiral dynamics, susan cook-Greuter's developmental levels models and AQAL by Ken wilder

He made this simplified chart too, overall probably some of the best consciousness video I've seen outside of Leo's work 

AQAL HM SIMPLIFIED-min.png

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Interesting video. I watched the whole thing. This channel is good. I like it. Just got introduced to it today from somebody else's post in the dating section.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

It was a nice abridged, introductory video! Condensed it nicely!

everyone there claiming itself as 7~9 (yellow-turquoise-coral(indigo) .. lol 

2 minutes ago, Fluran said:

So they seem to have good level of confidence, and if there is any level for being confident, let's slot some of their body parts there.

@Fluran That’s a lack of understanding of complexity, which truly begins at late-green. So, most of them are probably at stage orange (as the statistics suggest).

Edited by HMD

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

Very good

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’m glad spiral dynamics is finally reaching a large audience. It’s about time it should be mainstream. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

This video itself is pretty great! But go watch the other videos this guy makes. It’s top tier fascinating stupidity. 

This guy has some serious incel turned red pill vibes. Much of his channel is bastardizing spiral dynamics and other models like Wilber’s Four Quadrants to justify his straw man, oversimplified worldview of “women bad, men good”.

3 minutes ago, Puer Aeternus said:

, oversimplified worldview of “women bad, men good”.

Before watching his latest video, my thought:That's what most dating experts do, right? 

After watching: Why did I think that? Am I assuming all dating experts are inclined towards men? Isn't it the other way round? Doesn't it depend on the individual person? Am I biased towards men? Did I develop a liking for him because of that video and supporting him in a biased manner? Am I trying to be humorous? Am I trying to seek attention through this comment? Am I trying to prove that I am at a higher level by asking all these questions? Am I trying to be overly honest? Am I acting like I am honest?Am I trying to confuse myself? Am I trying to confuse others? Am I thinking too much? 

After closing my eyes for a few minutes: Piece.

Oops I mistyped it. Shut up.( To my thoughts, in a loving manner)

End of the story

As long as it's taken as a tool, it's okay. Although it isn't about consciousness.

Edited by UnbornTao

5 hours ago, Puer Aeternus said:

This video itself is pretty great! But go watch the other videos this guy makes. It’s top tier fascinating stupidity. 

This guy has some serious incel turned red pill vibes. Much of his channel is bastardizing spiral dynamics and other models like Wilber’s Four Quadrants to justify his straw man, oversimplified worldview of “women bad, men good”.

You just don't understand him. Bro, he spends time at coral;)

Surprisingly good video though.

Edited by Sincerity

On 11/1/2023 at 6:31 PM, Fluran said:

Good thing I have yt comments hidden by an extension because I'd rip my hair off reading that. 

Say coral again... stupid motherfuckers. :P

He did a good job!

Now all we need is a consciousness model and an emotions model, and you get the complete puzzle by incorporating all these perspectives together.

Even trying to contemplate how that would look I get dizzy 🤣

One thing I'm certain, "emotional extremes" can drastically retard your growth cognitively but greatly accelerate your growth spiritually.

497k in 4 days. 

760k in 6 days.

Wow amazing. Didn't know people are into self help now.

The whole video is so untidy. Why would people like it?

Edited by hyruga

On 4.11.2023 at 6:22 AM, hyruga said:

The whole video is so untidy. Why would people like it?

It's the gen z style, more authentic or something. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

I didn't like the video, some explanations are off. The guy just focuses on levels of thinking, misunderstands green. If I were to make such a video, I would focus on values, that is Spiral Dynamics, and not the Loevinger's model.

Edited by Girzo

On 03/11/2023 at 2:06 PM, Puer Aeternus said:

Yeah, it's very interesting how someone who can think so beautifully in some ways has such simple takes when it comes to gender dynamics. I guess it's the same thing as Leo's point that being enlightened doesn't make you a geopolitical strategist overnight, I'm sure it helps but it's a correlation more than causation. 

On 05/11/2023 at 4:24 AM, TheAlchemist said:

It's the gen z style, more authentic or something. 

Well, it's very visually engaging so it grabs your attention. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3