Guest Tobia

Israel's Plan for Mass Displacement

72 posts in this topic

"go to Egypt temporarily, you'll come back later 😉😉"

Trust us, it is not 1948 over again...

IMG_20231031_091858.jpg

My perception of Jews has been shifting negatively since the Hamas attack on Israel. Jews , especially Zionist Jews are too self-biased and self-deceived. They are similar to bullies. They complain when they get bullied but then bully others when they get the opportunity.

There were times I found myself contemplating the historical circumstances surrounding Jews and their behavior in Germany during Hitler's time. Why did the Nazis believe the Jews deserve the holocaust? From the Nazis' perspective, Jews must have done something very bad. No, I don't support the holocaust. Such questions simply cross my mind from time to time.

Regardless, thanks to that old Jewish woman in the video at the 10:32 mark. Now I know there are Jews who are honest, sane, and integrous. 

@jimwell The Nazis hated us as many others is because we bring morality and ethics to the world. And for your info, in that video above most people were not Jews. Believe me most Jews support the State of Israel the way I do, fortunately, otherwise the State would cease to exist. 

Also your sympathy towards us is really irreverent, we could care less what you think.

@Tobia I am not aware of such document you posted but I humbly think it would be best case scenario, consider the Sinai Peninsula is mostly vacant, to relocate Gazans there and build them homes and infrastructure would be great. They would have so much moving freedom and way much more landscape. I dont know how they even live in Gaza such a small silver of land, they are suffocating there. I really hope that is the case and the UN should also help. 

28 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

because we bring morality and ethics to the world

Ahahahahahhahah

29 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Believe me most Jews support the State of Israel the way I do, fortunately, otherwise the State would cease to exist. 

Sure, it's totally people's support, not Western weapons and money, not at all.

30 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Also your sympathy towards us is really irreverent, we could care less what you think.

Yeah, so irrelevant that your dyplomats feel the need to do a theater play with the yellow stars in the UN. But yeah, you would totally do fine on your own. 

44 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

The Nazis hated us as many others is because we bring morality and ethics to the world.

That's not why people hate Jews.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The real question is....what is a Jew?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301023/

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

48 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@jimwell The Nazis hated us as many others is because we bring morality and ethics to the world. And for your info, in that video above most people were not Jews. Believe me most Jews support the State of Israel the way I do, fortunately, otherwise the State would cease to exist. 

@Tobia I am not aware of such document you posted but I humbly think it would be best case scenario, consider the Sinai Peninsula is mostly vacant, to relocate Gazans there and build them homes and infrastructure would be great. They would have so much moving freedom and way much more landscape. I dont know how they even live in Gaza such a small silver of land, they are suffocating there. I really hope that is the case and the UN should also help. 

IMG_5523.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not why people hate Jews.

tell us why :D 

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

This is not a realistic possibility and I don't think it is even considered seriously. Egypt would go to war to avoid displacing the entire Palestinian population in Gaza into its territory, and the Israelis understand this. For the moment, Israel and Egypt are closely aligned on most things (though there are of course some tensions), and the relationship with Egypt is very important to the Israelis. 

The situation in Gaza is very complicated militarily. There are tunnel exit points in almost every house. It would be impossible to maneuver on the ground in civilian-populated areas in Gaza without a huge number of civilian casualties. This is probably the main reason for this.

Edit: The only way this strategy would be considered is if some (idiotic) Western country would be willing to take the Palestinians. I don't think it's realistic at this point.

Edited by DawnC

2 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura why do people hate jews ? 

i think it's just racism

No, it's because they bring morality and ethics into the world.

@Majed nazis never really hated jews. Thats propaganda. The real reason was that nazis want everything clean,organized and healthy and they were disgusted by the jews like being disgusted by parasites.because they saw in jews the opposite. 

It sounds not so good for the jews for being disgusted, so they said nazis just hate them.

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Majed nazis never really hated jews. Thats propaganda. The real reason was that nazis want everything clean,organized and healthy and they were disgusted by the jews like being disgusted by parasites.because they saw in jews the opposite. 

It sounds not so good for the jews for being disgusted, so they said nazis just hate them.

Thats disgusting coming from you and very primitive, unless you describe yourself such.

22 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura why do people hate jews ? 

i think it's just racism

You are asking an American guy why people hate Jews while you are living in god forsaken Lebanon of all places. Go out of your house, go around the corner and ask a random dude and he will tell you in detail.  😅

Edited by StarStruck

1 hour ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

The Nazis hated us as many others is because we bring morality and ethics to the world

The issue with Jews is that their religion basically says "We are people chosen by God and everyone else s purpose is to serve us".

Hard to be popular with such arrogant entitlement.

The people can be nice of course but the actual ideology is extremly arrogant, racist and entitled 

Edited by Karmadhi

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

The issue with Jews is that their religion basically says "We are people chosen by God and everyone else s purpose is to serve us".

Hard to be popular with such arrogant entitlement.

The people can be nice of course but the actual ideology is extremly arrogant, racist and entitled 

Well then you clearly misunderstood the idea of what is being chosen. The idea of being chosen is that God chose us to first reveal Himself to us so that later on we can bring the idea of Oneness to the entire world and we kinda did the job, today most people are monotheists. This does not mean that we are better or smarter or wiser. Psychologically, most people want to be animalistic and barbaric and when this idea of stage blue was introduced to stage red society, it was not accepted at first by many.

I am not parading stage blue, but people in that stage have higher moral grounds, they are more into family values and self care. You need to understand that whether you like it or not, religion helped humanity to elevate at least one stage up. But the mystics were not ready to reveal full religion and only revealed the surface of it as people on stage red would not understand and I believe it will be revealed in portion. 

I really think most people dont have an idea if what real God is, and explaining the Infinite, people would just loose it, so religion is like explaining to a child, once the person matures then we can go to a different level. So you should know Leo has few series on What is God and its pretty much the same explanation the mystics had.

12 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Well then you clearly misunderstood the idea of what is being chosen. The idea of being chosen is that God chose us to first reveal Himself to us so that later on we can bring the idea of Oneness to the entire world and we kinda did the job, today most people are monotheists. This does not mean that we are better or smarter or wiser. Psychologically, most people want to be animalistic and barbaric and when this idea of stage blue was introduced to stage red society, it was not accepted at first by many.

I am not parading stage blue, but people in that stage have higher moral grounds, they are more into family values and self care. You need to understand that whether you like it or not, religion helped humanity to elevate at least one stage up. But the mystics were not ready to reveal full religion and only revealed the surface of it as people on stage red would not understand and I believe it will be revealed in portion. 

I really think most people dont have an idea if what real God is, and explaining the Infinite, people would just loose it, so religion is like explaining to a child, once the person matures then we can go to a different level. So you should know Leo has few series on What is God and its pretty much the same explanation the mystics had.

Sorry to brake it to you but stage blue didn't happen because of Jews or Jewish religion.

Thats debatable, Christians and Muslims follow the Jewish Bible as far as I recall. 

But again, i am not here to say that I am better than you, this is not my argument nor its what I have in mind. All vi am saying is that we discovered One God first, thats all, and we found it to be our mission to distribute world wide.

@Gennadiy1981

Being god's chosen people is a coping mechanism to not self-reflect, and thinking that people were more truthful by being religious and knew the things that are talked about here back then is just hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

All vi am saying is that we discovered One God first, thats all, and we found it to be our mission to distribute world wide.

Tell that to yogis or the first humans who did psychedelics.

Edited by Understander