Guest Tobia

Israel's Plan for Mass Displacement

72 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Understander said:

@Gennadiy1981

Being god's chosen people is a coping mechanism to not self-reflect, and thinking that people were more truthful by being religious and knowing the things that are talked about here back then is just hilarious.

Tell that to yogis or the first humans who did psychedelics.

You are going deeper into the topic. We are speaking now of collective. Yes there were many individuals who did witnessed the Oneness or whatever you call it, but on the collective level they were still in barbaric mode over three thousand years ago.

I keep explaining the answer but somehow either people don't understand or don't want to understand.

3 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Thats debatable, Christians and Muslims follow the Jewish Bible as far as I recall. 

But again, i am not here to say that I am better than you, this is not my argument nor its what I have in mind. All vi am saying is that we discovered One God first, thats all, and we found it to be our mission to distribute world wide.

Literally the whole point of a spiral dynamics model is that it describes how human psyche evolves. Meaning, it suggest that this is how humanity is hard wired to progress. 

According to that, stage blue would happen with or without Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam happened because of stage blue. 

If those religions didn't exist, some other would, they are not essential.

So if you were to stick to your position, you should reject spiral dynamics altogether and say that they are wrong, instead of cherrypicking stuff that suits you.

6 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Yes there were many individuals who did witnessed the Oneness or whatever you call it, but on the collective level they were still in barbaric mode over three thousand years ago.

What's your evidence for Jews being more evolved as a society than the rest of the world at this point?

Your argument is basically "we had a monoteistic religion" so we were better than everyone else.

But when it comes to the actual level of development, which should show in your actions and the ways of living, how were you different compared to other societies?

I always considered myself very lucky to be born Jewish, from all the races of the world I was born into this tiny nation which happens to be the most intelligent and energetic in the world, We stand out in every field we choose:P    

People hate us because they ain't us

Edited by Vrubel

Somebody in another thread said that Jews are the chosen people so they should expect everyone in the world to oppose them 

4 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@jimwell The Nazis hated us as many others is because we bring morality and ethics to the world. And for your info, in that video above most people were not Jews. Believe me most Jews support the State of Israel the way I do, fortunately, otherwise the State would cease to exist. 

Also your sympathy towards us is really irreverent, we could care less what you think.

Holy shit. Okay I will play along. Who told you that the Nazis hated Jews because they bring morality and ethics to the world? No really lets break this down step by step 

@Vrubel

God is Christian, and my people were the first to accept. So we are the first and true ones. I'm so lucky that I'm superior to others. :P

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

I always considered myself very lucky to be born Jewish, from all the races of the world I was born into this tiny nation which happens to be the most intelligent and energetic in the world, We stand out in every field we choose:P    

4 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

The Nazis hated us as many others is because we bring morality and ethics to the world.

xD

You two are humorous and immature.

You just solidified what I said earlier which I will quote below.

7 hours ago, jimwell said:

Jews , especially Zionist Jews are too self-biased and self-deceived.

@Nabd Egypt has moved large amounts of troops in the northern Sinai. If Israel tries to push 2 million people through, it is a declaration of war.

If Israel wants to commit suicide, angering Egypt is an easy way of doing it

9 minutes ago, jimwell said:

You two are humorous and immature.

yes, @Gennadiy1981 especially fits your description lol

@Nabd

1 hour ago, Nabd said:

But this is not in the interests of the US and will not allow such a thing to happen.

The problem is that, once you create a spoiled, self-centered and aggressive monster, then you may lose control of it. Even the US could find itself unable to stop this spiral of insanity and mass murder. 

4 hours ago, Something Funny said:

So if you were to stick to your position, you should reject spiral dynamics altogether and say that they are wrong, instead of cherrypicking stuff that suits you.

I don’t actually agree with you on that point. I am not saying that you are wrong but I think both religion and spiral dynamics can play a role here. 

This is something I have been contemplating myself a lot. I don’t think you can brush religion to the side, there is definitely something more profound and more Holly way beyond words.

Of course I can only speak of my religion since I know it well. If you describe the BS in your post then you are right it does not matter what religion and if there was no religion X it would be religion Y or even Z.

But how do you answer about prophesies, can you just brush them off. Prophet Isaiah and Jeremiah and Zachariah all said that Jews will be expelled from the Holly Land and in few millennia will return back. Look for two thousand years we didn’t have home and lived as minority among majority. All nations who didn’t have home were gone, such as Adumenians, Moabites, Babylonias, Assyrians, Syrians (ok you may have about 100 people theee and don’t confuse mark with Arabs), Mesopotamians, Egyptians (you may have 200 left at best, don’t confuse with Coptics) and especially Romans. Technically we were suppose to be extinct living two thousand years all over the world but yet we came strong and have a very powerful army now. Indeed everything that is happening is described in prophecy, like the final over over Jerusalem with Gog and Magog, where the western civilization will collide with the Eastern and the dust shall covert the clouds, sounds like a nuclear explosion to me.

And to dismiss such? I am not sure you can do that. But I find it a blend of mixing spiral dynamics and a Prophecy. 

6 hours ago, Something Funny said:

No, it's because they bring morality and ethics into the world.

Lmaooo

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

53 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

But how do you answer about prophesies, can you just brush them off. Prophet Isaiah and Jeremiah and Zachariah all said that Jews will be expelled from the Holly Land and in few millennia will return back. Look for two thousand years we didn’t have home and lived as minority among majority. All nations who didn’t have home were gone, such as Adumenians, Moabites, Babylonias, Assyrians, Syrians (ok you may have about 100 people theee and don’t confuse mark with Arabs), Mesopotamians, Egyptians (you may have 200 left at best, don’t confuse with Coptics) and especially Romans. Technically we were suppose to be extinct living two thousand years all over the world but yet we came strong and have a very powerful army now. Indeed everything that is happening is described in prophecy, like the final over over Jerusalem with Gog and Magog, where the western civilization will collide with the Eastern and the dust shall covert the clouds, sounds like a nuclear explosion to me.

Yeah The history of the Jews is incredible. the whole bible thing and their persistence. How they have been able to endure demonstrates enormous tenacity. The psychological process to achieve this deserves to be studied. How is it possible not to mix? How do you convince young people not to become non-Jews? of not marrying and having children with non-Jews? I suppose through the threat, which is: this family will love you, but only if you respect Judaism, and over all instilling the idea that they are better, racism. 

In Spain, for example, they were eliminated, since they were prohibited. They could continue living in Spain, but not be Jews, and they disappeared completely. That is to say, that idea of the nation that it means to be Jewish disappeared. In other countries they were tolerated but with outbreaks of violence, until reaching Nazi madness, which unleashed on them their accumulated hatred for having lost the First World War and being humiliated by France during the following decades 

If civilization is destined for a purifying cataclysm like a nuclear war, of biblical proportions, it is not strange that it would be through the Jews.

1 hour ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

And to dismiss such? I am not sure you can do that. But I find it a blend of mixing spiral dynamics and a Prophecy. 

Yeah The history of the Jews is incredible. the whole bible thing and their persistence. How they have been able to endure demonstrates enormous tenacity. The psychological process to achieve this deserves to be studied. How is it possible not to mix? How do you convince young people not to become non-Jews? of not marrying and having children with non-Jews? I suppose through the threat, which is: this family will love you, but only if you respect Judaism, and over all instilling the idea that they are better, racism. 

In Spain, for example, they were eliminated, since they were prohibited. They could continue living in Spain, but not be Jews, and they disappeared completely. That is to say, that idea of the nation that it means to be Jewish disappeared. In other countries they were tolerated but with outbreaks of violence, until reaching Nazi madness, which unleashed on them their accumulated hatred for having lost the First World War and being humiliated by France during the following decades 

If civilization is destined for a purifying cataclysm like a nuclear war, of biblical proportions, it is not strange that it would be through the Jews.

9 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Thats disgusting coming from you and very primitive, unless you describe yourself such.

@Gennadiy1981 I dont speak about my personal view on jews. Just research a bit and you will see. Truth hurts, right?

By the way, being disgusted is not primitive at all. It's the complete opposite. Most perfectionists and people with high complex culture are more disgusted than uncivilized people (jordan peterson has explained this very good) 

Edited by OBEler

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Gennadiy1981 I dont speak about my personal view on jews. Just research a bit and you will see. Truth hurts, right?

By the way, being disgusted is not primitive at all. It's the complete opposite. Most perfectionists and people with high complex culture are more disgusted than uncivilized people (jordan peterson has explained this very good) 

@OBEler What truth, that Jews are disgusting? That’s your entire argument. That’s blatant racism, honestly you are a low life individual whoever you are! God help you.

Edited by Gennadiy1981

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Thank you @Breakingthewall so you can see that there is certain mysticism that we cannot brush off. I will give you a very good personal example, my grandma of blessed memory was born in 1926 and she was a hardcore atheist. But she recalled me a story when I was a kid that she always laughed at Bible saying how can the final war happen over Jerusalem. Now mind you when she was born, Jerusalem was desolate place to most of it, and to think at that time that the world will collide over it was humorous to say the least. Now back to our present time, I personally would not be surprised if the WW3 started precisely over Jerusalem and we are speaking only of a two generation gap.

To answer your other question of how did we kept preservation it’s relatively interesting. No the religion is not based on racism. See a racist is someone who says I am better than you and there is nothing you can do to be like me. In our religion anyone can convert and they will be as equal Jew as I am. Now when it comes to marriage, the only reason we select someone of the same faith is to raise children, nothing more. Indeed as with every community, there are individuals who do use racist card but that will not work on someone who is not racist and that argument will fail. The only argument we are using is that of how will you raise your kids, especially given hundred years back and more, religion was a big factor and you would agree people with different beliefs would have issues in the house. I mean even now, I don’t know say if couple can exist now if one of them is hardcore republican and the other is democrat. Of course if people try everything can work, but that is ideal, but in reality, given stress, work, problems, health, friends and etc, person can quickly get to primitive level and the argument can break off. But for sure, our religion does not work on creed or color or race, that’s a big no no.

20 hours ago, Tobia said:

"go to Egypt temporarily, you'll come back later 😉😉"

Trust us, it is not 1948 over again...

IMG_20231031_091858.jpg

Egypt will have to let them in when the starvation starts. I keep thinking UN boats will take refugees to Tunisia and that side of the Mediterranean to refugee camps. All our countries will have to accept them as refugees. 

12 hours ago, Vrubel said:

I’m sure you have the cure for cancer in your top pocket. 🤡🤡🤡