Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

There is no doubt in my opinion that the obssession on Israel is not really because of occupation of this and that (only secondary) but the real reason is from the world of psychology, spirituality and spiral dynamics and there is more than just one simple reason.

Yes, when you zoom out the whole thing is extremely silly. Israel's closest neighbor, Jordan... was given 4x the land from the same British Palestine and is now 95% muslim population, yet @Karmadhi wants to talk about how these nations are friendly to minorites.

With all the vast real estate these Islamic nations have, they expelled and ethnically cleansed 99.9% of Jews from their lands. Where did they go? ISRAEL. Because of this, it is essentially a non issue and no one is rioting in the streets for expelled Jews. Yet none of these nations have offered to take the Palestinians in. The entire Palestinian population could be easily absorbed by the Arab world. The reason is, it's not about the anguish of the Palestinian people, it's about being a thorn in the side of the one small Jewish state.

@hundreth Maybe also all the other nations know from experience that palestinians give hell to anywhere they go to.

Why Egypt is so afraid to let Gazaians in? They know even better than the Israelis.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

33 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@hundreth Maybe also all the other nations know from experience that palestinians give hell to anywhere they go to.

Why Egypt is so afraid to let Gazaians in? They know even better than the Israelis.

Why don't you go to Egypt?

Look up videos of travel YouTubers going to West Bank or just go to Jordan. Palestinians are the MOST hospitable people on the planet HANDS DOWN. I have travelled everywhere from South America to Asia 

Edited by Twentyfirst

14 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Why don't you go to Egypt?

Look up videos of travel YouTubers going to West Bank or just go to Jordan. Palestinians are the MOST hospitable people on the planet HANDS DOWN. I have travelled everywhere from South America to Asia 

I’ve been to west bank

they were mostly nice

but a cab driver was harassing us a bit and trying to drive us further then we wanted for more money

but most hospitable on the earth?

In-fighting at daily wire between Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro.

Interesting to see even Candace speaking out. France, Canada, Belgium and just today Spain's PM ''urged Israel to end the indiscriminate killing of Palestinians”. Narcissism doesn't listen to even its own allies and friends of its flaws.

4 hours ago, hundreth said:

It's very convenient you didn't mention Iran. Do you know what Iran's official name is? The Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI).

Iran s current regime is horrible and their citizens are tired of it. Once their leader dies I think there will be another revolution and radical Islam will be removed from power there. The natural order of things where stage blue goes to orange is bound to happen there soon. I do not support Iran, the world would be better if it became a secular country not a radical religious dictatorship like it currently is. People there though are extremely nice and not racist at all. I met many from there. They told me there is around 20% or so which are religious fanatic Mullahs that have the power, the rest are not radicals and actually want to become more Western.

1 hour ago, hundreth said:

wants to talk about how these nations are friendly to minorites

They definetly treat them better than Israel treats Palestinians though. You cannot deny that.

they expelled and ethnically cleansed 99.9% of Jews from their lands

According to the author of Sapiens in an interview with Piers Morgan, it was retaliation for the Nakba. Yes it was wrong though. They could not defeat Israel in a war so they kicked out all their Jews as a form of revolt.

Yet none of these nations have offered to take the Palestinians in

There are millions of Palestinians abroad. They have the biggest diaspora per capita in the world. Jordan alone has millions of them. 

Edited by Karmadhi

4 hours ago, hundreth said:

Afghanistan alone spans 252,071 sq miles

Before the Talebans Afghanistan was not an Islamic State though. And Taleban government which was formed last year is not recognized by almost anyone.  "As of late 2022, no country recognizes them as the lawful government of Afghanistan, however, there has been limited recognition of their de facto governance over the country." So it just proves that Religious based countries are not welcomed in the world.

Iran is also heavily disliked by many including the West. So do not be suprised that Israel is also disliked by many (not the Western governments though).

Edited by Karmadhi

4 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Zionism is a national Jewish movement

It is grounded in Religion. Its equivalent would be Talebans, ISIS or Hamas. An ethno state made of people from X religion and those people have special status. It is cancer on earth. Just like countries like Iran, Taleban Afghanistan etc are.

It is basically the Judaism version of the Islamic Caliphat. 

The concept of the Islamic Caliphat is frowned upon by most countries, do not be suprised that Zionism also gets a ton of hate by ordinary people. Radicalism is not liked.

You have countless people in Israel justifying taking land because "It is given to us by God". This is just as proposterous as stoning a woman for not wearing Hijab because "Allah said she should do it".

Radicalism 101.

You may say that Israel is a democracy etc and that may be true, it is run as stage orange country. 

However the conception of Israel itself as a state is extremly blue, toxic blue.

Edited by Karmadhi

7 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Iran s current regime is horrible and their citizens are tired of it. Once their leader dies I think there will be another revolution and radical Islam will be removed from power there. The natural order of things where stage blue goes to orange is bound to happen there soon. I do not support Iran, the world would be better if it became a secular country not a radical religious dictatorship like it currently is. People there though are extremely nice and not racist at all. I met many from there. They told me there is around 20% or so which are religious fanatic Mullahs that have the power, the rest are not radicals and actually want to become more Western.

Are you going to make excuses for every Islamic nation? There are 23 of them. Get to work.

They definetly treat them better than Israel treats Palestinians though. You cannot deny that.

I absolutely can deny that. They treat their own people exponentially worse than Israel treats the Palestinians. 

War in Syria has created the largest refugee and displacement crisis of our time, affecting millions of people and spilling into surrounding countries.

More than half of Syria’s population is displaced from their homes by the continuation of war, and an estimated 15.3 million will need emergency aid in 2023.

Approximately 5.5 million are refugees and asylum-seekers. (Asylum-seekers are people who’ve applied for refugee status.) And another 6.8 million are displaced within Syria.

Over 90% of Syrians live below the poverty line, and an estimated 12.1 million people are food insecure.

According to the author of Sapiens in an interview with Piers Morgan, it was retaliation for the Nakba. Yes it was wrong though. They could not defeat Israel in a war so they kicked out all their Jews as a form of revolt.

There are millions of Palestinians abroad. They have the biggest diaspora per capita in the world. Jordan alone has millions of them. 

You can make all the excuses in the world, at best this is collective punishment. At worst this is a continuation of Jewish resentment in the region that has continued for centuries. This myth that Jews and Muslims lived in peace holding hands and singing together is nothing more than propaganda. These nations didn't just wake up one day and decide they hated Jews. There was already tensions for millenia. 

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 6.08.43 PM.png

Israel is making fun of BBC bias, so accurately 😂

Let Love In

38 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

It is grounded in Religion.

Zionism was created by secular, non religious Jews.

40 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Its equivalent would be Talebans, ISIS or Hamas. An ethno state made of people from X religion and those people have special status. It is cancer on earth. Just like countries like Iran, Taleban Afghanistan etc are.

No it's not. The comparison of Zionism to ISIS or Taliban is ridiculous.

Zionism has more in common with European nationalist movements.

43 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

The concept of the Islamic Caliphat is frowned upon by most countries, do not be suprised that Zionism also gets a ton of hate by ordinary people. Radicalism is not liked.

Islamic countries are much more religious and radical than Israel. Israel is hated mainly because of irrational antisemitism. 

Let Love In

5 hours ago, MuadDib said:

Yes, it was the Palestian's attempt at resistance after the Nakba in 1948, in which 15,000 Palestineans were killed and 750,000 were forced from their homes. During that time horrendous acts of violence were committed against them by the Israelis. For example, there is a first-hand account of a baker being made to put his son in an oven, and then he was put in after. These aren't referred to as acts of terror by the Israelis.

Ok, so Israel won the war against the Arabs of Israel and other Arab countries in 1948.

Is that mean that the abuse in form of terror towards Israeli civilians is justified because of that?

You need to make a distinction between the words Arabs and Jews. There are many kinds of Jewish people, some of whom aren't welcome in Israel, for example, Ethiopian Jews because they're black.

But there are black Jews in Israel, there are Jews of all kinds.

I have Jewish relatives and Jewish friends who say Jews don't belong in Israel.

So what? I know there are 9 million+ Jews who say that Jews do belong to Israel. 

Let Love In

21 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Israel is making fun of BBC bias, so accurately 😂

Eh it’s no seinfeld

31 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Israel is hated mainly because of irrational antisemitism. 

Most people are not anti semetic. 

Why would liberals be against Israel? Liberal green people are not anti semetic. They are anti oppression and anti bully and Israel is oppressive and an bully. According to Stage Green it is. Calling stage green antisemetic is horseshit.

35 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Zionism has more in common with European nationalist movements

Nationality is not religion. Do not confuse the two.

They treat their own people exponentially worse than Israel treats the Palestinians

I was saying that the Jewish minorities in Muslim countries get treated better than Palestinians in Israel. You do not need Jewish kids shot as target practice for fun  or burned alive for no reason like you see happen in West Bank by the Israeli regime. Then people wonder why Hamas is so brutal. Israel taught them well.

Edited by Karmadhi

23 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Most people are not anti semetic. 

Why would liberals be against Israel? Liberal green people are not anti semetic. They are anti oppression and anti bully and Israel is oppressive and an bully. According to Stage Green it is. Calling stage green antisemetic is horseshit.

There is anti Israel and antisemitism from all the spiral, it's not limited to a particular stage.

20 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Nationality is not religion. Do not confuse the two.

Jews are also an ethnic group, not only a religious group.

This is why there are secular Jews who can be nationalist, aka, Zionists.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Ok, so Israel won the war against the Arabs of Israel and other Arab countries in 1948.

Is that mean that the abuse in form of terror towards Israeli civilians is justified because of that?

Ok, you can call it a war if you want. Was it justified?

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

So what? I know there are 9 million+ Jews who say that Jews do belong to Israel. 

So what? ... You call people who are anti-Zionist anti-Semitic, and this is a silly flawed argument when you have ethnic Jews worldwide condemning Israel.

Again, I am not judging the Israelis or the Palestinians. I want people (like you) to acknowledge that everyone has blood on their hands, and there isn't one side that is somehow morally superior or more right than the other.
There is a powerful more developed side and a weaker less developed side, and the balance of power is playing out.

It raises an interesting moral question, however. Do people who come from more powerful more developed countries have intrinsically more value as human beings than people who don't?
People who support Israel are implicitly saying yes, the lives of Israelis are worth more than the lives of Palestinians. This is something that gets Stage Green very angry.

Is the life of a pig worth more than a human?
Some would say yes. They are honest and charming animals. That's why it is forbidden to eat them in Israel.

Unless you are Christian living there. Christianity started with Jesus who was the alpha Jew. Morally superior in every way. Why do you think the Christians have been so successful in taking other people's land? It's the only explanation. Their best countries are the most powerful and most developed in the World, their lives are worth more than anyone else and they can do or have anything they want. Even pork.

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I was saying that the Jewish minorities in Muslim countries get treated better than Palestinians in Israel. You do not need Jewish kids shot as target practice for fun  or burned alive for no reason like you see happen in West Bank by the Israeli regime. Then people wonder why Hamas is so brutal. Israel taught them well.

What Jewish minorities? There are barely any Jews living in Muslim nations today. Take a guess why. 

As a Jew, there are many Islamic nations I cannot even visit for fear of being attacked, kidnapped or arrested. 

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 12.52.23 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 12.52.33 AM.png

8 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

I’ve been to west bank

they were mostly nice

but a cab driver was harassing us a bit and trying to drive us further then we wanted for more money

but most hospitable on the earth?

Who is more hospitable? Did you eat food with them or be a guest at their home? Thats usually where the hospitality comes out