Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

That’s a propaganda video. One family only to go down the humanitarian passage? 😀

so kind to hand them some water bottles.

Turn the water back on if you want to be seen as kind and compassionate in the worlds eyes. 

It always will be propaganda for you, no matter what, you can't see beyond your cynical view. 

Let Love In

16 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Liberal influence in the media.

You better thank this liberal influence. You don't wanna imagine what atrocities might have been committed in the absence of this influence. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

That would have been an actual war. Face the enemy head on. This is cowardice. Killing and bombing to save soldiers? 

100%. It's not even a war. Unbalanced and unjustifiable on all points.  

@Nivsch @Lila9

Can you tell me why there's  an Israeli general's son in this podcast/interview? 

What's his agenda to be anti-israel? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

8 hours ago, Basman said:

Hamas are terrorists by definition of the word. 

You still trust definitions? After all the lies you have been fed your entire life. Okay. Why not just look with your eyes and make your own judgments? 

8 hours ago, Basman said:

They unlawfully use violence on civilians for political aims. It is textbook terrorism.

Huh, sounds familiar. So how many civilians did Hamas unlawfully use violence for political means?

And how many did civilians did Netanyahu use since October 7th?

Keep posting memes I think they prove the point better anyway

4 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

No, it's just you the one who doesn't want to listen and stuck in your bias that IDF is some sadistic devil.

If they were interested in hurting innocents they wouldn't request them to evacuate.

You don't know how IDF operates, you don't know its values and agenda better than Israeli here who know the army's mentality because they share the same mentality and served there. And yes, it's rude to claim that you know better than someone who knows it closer than you. 

I’ve known plenty of Israelies in my life, most are beautiful souls and super kind. It is a very different mindset to the west though when you talk with them about the ongoing issues there, as this type of thread exposes. It’s cultural. Both view points are set in stone. 

via podcast I listen to both sides, usually via American commentators, and both sides seem over the top to me and extreme, lots of screaming and shouting, the right saying everyone is an anti semite and the left screaming about the genocide, and that again is the American culture being different to the Australian. (I’m talking about the young Turks and Megan Kelly show, they are both far extremes, Glenn Greenwald is a bit better on the ears 😀)

In that video, @Nivsch, a lot of Israelis are cheering the deaths in Gaza, even saying that entire Gaza should be eliminated (which means genocided), to their satisfaction. Weren't the Israelis complaining that Gazans are spitting and celebrating Oct 7 incidents and they want the eradication of Israel?

But here we see pictures of something else. Israelis celebrating the complete elimination of Gaza. That doesn't sound too different from terrorism. What's your take on that? 

Basically this situation will always be a back n forth unless you go back to Nakba which basically says that the Israelis used holocaust guilt to be dickheads to innocent Palestinians. Everything before Nakba doesn't matter and everything after Nakba doesn't matter. Please try to argue with this logic just try 

12 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

It always will be propaganda for you, no matter what, you can't see beyond your cynical view. 

I could say the same about you. I’m your mirror. 

19 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

You better thank this liberal influence. You don't wanna imagine what atrocities might have been committed in the absence of this influence. 

You better thank to God that you are not the one to deal with Hamas but someone else, somewhere in the world.

Let Love In

Just now, Lila9 said:

You better thank to God that you are not the one to deal with Hamas but someone else, somewhere in the world.

That's a selfish uncompassionate comment to make. Should I be thankful that someone else is suffering? Any spiritual learning you'll ever have in life will be null and avoid with that attitude!!!! 

Love thy neighbor as thyself. 

When someone suffers, you ought to feel that suffering, it's called humanity. Maybe someone didn't teach you that. 

Israel in reality already exists as a one state but as an apartheid state (they occupy West Bank and control Gaza). 

We live in a post apartheid world and Israel’s current form is just not acceptable to modern sentiments.

That is all that people are calling an end to, not Israelis or Jews themselves.

Seeing the current situation and what’s wrong about it isn’t complicated - it’s getting to the solution that is complicated.

Edited by zazen

18 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Can you tell me why there's  an Israeli general's son in this podcast/interview? 

What's his agenda to be anti-israel? 

I don't know why, he might have his own reasons. Is that mean that he is correct? Not necessarily.

Let Love In

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

Suprise, suprise....

For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

That's a selfish uncompassionate comment to make. Should I be thankful that someone else is suffering? Any spiritual learning you'll ever have in life will be null and avoid with that attitude!!!! 

Love thy neighbor as thyself. 

When someone suffers, you ought to feel that suffering, it's called humanity. Maybe someone didn't teach you that. 

Everyone is so smart when taking about how Israel should deal with Hamas. It's so comfortable to you because you are so far, because your family wasn't influenced by that. It's easy to be judgmental of Israel when you have never experienced 1% from the constant abuse Israeli people get from Hamas, all the death threats and random terror attacks. You don't know what it's like living in this fear. Yet, you feel entitled to judge and condom Israel for trying to exist while deliberately ignoring Hamas crimes.

And yes, be grateful that you are not the one who's dealing with that. Be grateful that your safety and security are garanteed.

Let Love In

2 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Everyone is so smart when taking about how Israel should deal with Hamas. It's so comfortable to you because you are so far, because your family wasn't influenced by that. It's easy to be judgmental of Israel when you have never experienced 1% from the constant abuse Israeli people get from Hamas, all the death threats and random terror attacks. You don't know what it's like living in this fear. Yet, you feel entitled to judge and condom Israel for trying to exist while deliberately ignoring Hamas crimes.

And yes, be grateful that you are not the one who's dealing with that. Be grateful that your safety and security are garanteed.

I shouldn't be grateful when millions are suffering. 

Be grateful that humanity on social media is still alive to condemn Israel's actions or more children and innocent people would have died. God forbid, if it weren't for the thousands and thousands of protestors across the globe, what that bloodlust of Netanyahu would have led to. 

@Lila9 The more people resist, the better. This is the system pushed to a corner trying its best to go back to its familiar unhealthy homeostasis as it feels its foundations being shaken. The enormous resistance we see these days is the best indication to a good change just behind the corner. Growing up HURTS but this is how things work. Israel just have to keep going with a deep self trust. This is Israel's real test.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱🍷 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with the song 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Eden's performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60BWlEhtAA

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

The greatness of this man is visible in this moment. 

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Be grateful that humanity on social media is still alive to condemn Israel's actions or more children and innocent people would have died. God forbid, if it weren't for the thousands and thousands of protestors across the globe, what that bloodlust of Netanyahu would have led to. 

Why should I be grateful for naive people lack in understanding of the conflict who blindly support terrorists and see them as heros because they killed Jews?

Let Love In

4 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Why should I be grateful for naive people lack in understanding of the conflict who blindly support terrorists and see them as heros because they killed Jews?

This is comical. They aren't supporting terrorists. They simply don't want unjustified bombings. 

They are right.