Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel is engaged in ethic cleansing and  collective punishment. That much is obvious now.

How would Israel act differently if it was a higher consciousness state? How would you act if you were the PM of Israel?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

When will this be considered not new? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

In meanwhile, thousands of young guys who many of them aren't any less deep in their thinking or any less loving than us, walking in the mud of Gaza, sleeping badly, while put their life on a risk out of a conscious choice, and even die every day there. 

Everyone who wants to be fair, should add Israel's willingness to sacrifice itself to his or her considerations. The shamless garbage situation hamas putted Israel in Gaza is over. Now this is an eye to eye fully symmetric war.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Raze The link tree isn't long enough.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel is engaged in ethic cleansing and  collective punishment. That much is obvious now.

After more than 10 smart careful operations with 70% surgicality in the most dense area in the world lead eventually to nothing, leave you exhuasted and your western friends and family give you the cold shoulder, and after all of that you lost 1200+ people in horrific ways when Gazan citizens are celebrating on the streets to this!

What the hell any sane country would do?

The exact same thing and most likely much more.

No sane earthly person would not do what Israel is doing right now if it was him. Unless he is an exceptionally special saint.

Edited by Nivsch

22 hours ago, Lila9 said:

IMG_20231226_012136.jpg

wow that's a 6600

@00:24 “This is the single greatest phone ever made.  Hold on a second, I’m emailing this video to myself.”

Ohh man tech is such a weird thing...

Edited by Sucuk Ekmek

2 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

@Leo Gura

How would Israel act differently if it was a higher consciousness state? How would you act if you were the PM of Israel?

remove settlers and occupation from West Bank and give them a state, demand Hamas come to the negotiation table and offer if they turn in hostages and participate in war crime trials on both sides from a mutually agreed third party then they will be allowed full aid to Gaza, a demilitarized state with a mutually agreed upon third party protection. If Hamas doesn’t want to participate work with the UN on a plan to expell them and turn Gaza against them instead of closer. Alternatively dissolve the ethnostate of Israel and give West Bank and Gazans a path to equal rights in a secular Israel.

Or at the least agree with Hamas’s initial hostage exchange proposal, stop the bombing which serves no military objective, allow full aid to stop hurting the civilians, and have the IDF expel the settlers from West Bank instead of supporting their onslaught. And stop recklessly bombing Syria and Yemen and pursue a ceasefire with them instead of risking spreading the war.

Edited by Raze

3 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

@Leo Gura

How would Israel act differently if it was a higher consciousness state?

It wouldn't be a Jewish state. It wouldn't be seeking to define itself by an exclusive moniker.

Israel defines itself via the "fear of death / love of family" mentality, expressed expansively as "fear of extermination / love of tribe".

This is an animal mistake, not unique to Israel, but a mistake regardless.

When you are ready for the bigtime you will love strangers like your own mother. You will never fear death and therefore have no interest in survival. Anyone and everyone you meet is like family. Therefore, there is no family.

Until Israel understands this, they are akin to 3-year olds scrabbling for attention. And the rest of us are waiting for them to grow up.

When I read these pro Israeli comments here I can finally understand how genocides like the Holocaust happened. 
I am baffled on the ridiculous rationalizations people make on mass murdering babies with no strategic reason other than pure vengeance.

Disgusting.

@Leo Gura Tell this to the pro israelis here that lack basic common sense…

I swear even pro Putin guys are not this brainwashed and in denial regarding their countries butchering

1 hour ago, kenway said:

Israel defines itself via the "fear of death / love of family" mentality, expressed expansively as "fear of extermination / love of tribe".

This is an animal mistake, not unique to Israel, but a mistake regardless.

You still can be spiritual and be real about life. The world and especially the Middle East is a zoo. All humans are animals because that's literally what we are. I don't care how enlightened you are, protecting your family from murder, kidnapping, rape, mutilation, burning and other forms of unspeakable torture is the highest duty there is. 

1 hour ago, kenway said:

When you are ready for the bigtime you will love strangers like your own mother. You will never fear death and therefore have no interest in survival. Anyone and everyone you meet is like family. Therefore, there is no family.

Humans don't operate like that given that they must survive and protect themselves from harm. There is no way Jews will agree to live in some kind of binational state with Palestinians. This will only hold the country back, Palestinians cannot be trusted to not murder when they smell blood or a relaxation in deterrence. This will be no way to uphold a high-quality democratic society. They will destroy what the Jews have built and make it a corrupt shithole. This story already happened with Lebanon which used to be a wealthy Christian country.  
It's like choosing teammates for a dodgeball game. You want the best people you can rely upon. Israel is already a diverse family of Middle Eastern, Ethiopian and European Jews as well as Druze and many ethnic Russians and Ukrainians who are very patriotic in Israel.

A country can only work when people have the same sense of direction regardless of race, ethnicity, or religion. Bedouin and Israeli Arabs are free to join in on building and defending their land with the Jews.

The Palestinians can get their own (demilitarized) state. They can only achieve that by dignified non-violent means. Israel doesn't owe the Palestinians shit if they don't bother with fostering goodwill and trust. On 7/10 they literally and figuratively killed Israeli peace activists. 

@Leo Gura you're 2 months late for that obvious conclusion. 

And the saddest thing is this genocide is sponsored by the US. I foresee the 9/11 sequel is on the way, the incompetence of the US government planted that seed unwillingly.  

There definitely should be severe consequences for both the US and Israel, I'd prefer nonviolent but that is not how karma works, unfortunately. 

49 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Israel doesn't owe the Palestinians shit

Their whole country is built upon their land and blood. Country of thieves

On 12/25/2023 at 3:23 PM, Lila9 said:

IMG_20231226_012136.jpg

A picture our soliders found in Khan Yunis - this is exactly how Palestinians educate their children in Gaza from the moment they are born to grow up to be terrorists.

So are we just pulling pictures off reddit now?

I reverse searched this and it came from a jewish subreddit with no source. Besides that there's plenty of pic like this from gun loving families in the US. So your point is they're all conditioned to be terrorists? 

Is anyone even moderating this thread anymore? I'm just checking this after a month and the last 5 pages looks like a YouTube comment section.

Hi everyone I took a break from this chat, became too toxic. Honestly to all of you, you all lost it. I have not been for over a month and did not missed anything, still same talk, everyone you are so obsessed, seriously move on. Close this topic, it’s not healthy to anyone. Move to spiritual development, make something useful of your time. This will make you all angry and look at all of you, no one listens to each other at this point, everyone just speaks to himself/herself. Just reread what all of you wrote. I thought you all high conscious type of people. You just others to be primitive but you are no better. 
My humble advice, go to different threat, go to spirituality, psychedelics or spiritual development. This will not serve you any good.

On 12/24/2023 at 8:59 PM, kenway said:

On the eve of Christmas, the brilliant Peter Oborne gives his thoughts on what Jesus may have made of all this.

I love how everyone knows exactly what Jesus would have said and match it exactly to their agenda. 

The weirdest thing I've heard lately is the claims that Jesus was a Palestinian (refugee) lol. Probably some people are so antismetic that they cannot tolerate the idea that Jesus, the father of Christianity was Jewish.

Let Love In

10 hours ago, Vrubel said:

protecting your family from murder, kidnapping, rape, mutilation, burning and other forms of unspeakable torture is the highest duty there is

False.

Your highest duty and obligation is complete service to humanity (and any other articulation of consciousness), irrespective of tribe or bloodline, and without bias, group preference, or group strategy.

By advocating for family all you're actually doing is waving the animal flag - which is kind of amusing, given that you also appear to be advocating for a kind of diet-Nazism.

The reason you're struggling with it is because you're pinning your identity against the temporary human experience, rather than relative to the full expanse of eternal consciousness.

If I were to inform you that you are scheduled to reincarnate as every Palestinian that ever existed, your overall worldview would shift pretty freaking quickly.