Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Of course, every crime against Jews is justified. Let's eliminate them and kill all of them because they dared to build a country to save themselves from Nazis.

Antisemitism is on raise. It never really disappeared.

I am not saying that every single crime against Jews is justified. I was using sarcasm about your surprise. You are somehow surprised that a robber got shot while he's robbing the bank so I was making fun of you 

11 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I am not saying that every single crime against Jews is justified. I was using sarcasm about your surprise. You are somehow surprised that a robber got shot while he's robbing the bank so I was making fun of you 

It's easy to reduce the entire conflict into this easy to understand narrative for you. The truth is much more complex and nuanced. 

42 minutes ago, zazen said:

Wonder why they can just call for ceasefire and instead call for just a pause. 

Tomorrow Hezbollah will be making a statement - could be a big day and change the trajectory of what's to come.

Because a ceasefire leaves things exactly where they started. 

4 hours ago, hundreth said:

Do you really believe this is viable? Neither side wants this.

If a conflict lasted almost a century and still no solution has been reached, plus triggering a WW3, the wisest thing to do might be to allow a non biased external intervention to enforce the most fair solution for both sides.

Maybe disarm both sides and ban all gun use. It will take a very long time, but with reparations and time the hate between two sides has a chance to subside.

I think it's very expected that a lot in both sides would say they don't want this solution, but both sides are blinded by trauma and hate, not the best mindset to make decisions for future generations. As for the democracy part and elections, maybe it would be best to prevent the participation of any religious or extremist parties, so the candidate pool would only include secular, moderate and balanced individuals.

I think the only reason it's a difficult and almost impossible solution is because Israel and the western powers don't want this. Israeli gov wants to remain a Jewish majority, protect their ethno-nationalist settler project and induce a democracy that only fits their agenda. 

7 minutes ago, lina said:

Maybe disarm both sides and ban all gun use. It will take a very long time, but with reparations and time the hate between two sides has a chance to subside.

Thats a very silly solution, you think you can disarm, Iran and Hezbollah and even Iraq? Because then those countries will complain why does Europe gets to keep weapons. When swords will be turned into plows will be after Messaih coming, before that will be wishful thinking. 

20 minutes ago, hundreth said:

It's easy to reduce the entire conflict into this easy to understand narrative for you. The truth is much more complex and nuanced. 

The truth? The truth about what? It seems we are talking about different things. The truth about Israel is it is a state based on an invasion of other peoples land. You can say many more things but this truth is at the foundation of all those things you would say 

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

Basically by constantly deceiving you using the oldest tricks in the book and you not aware enough to catch it 

What are the oldest tricks in the book? Why so miser with words? Explain yourself.

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

I'm surprised that someone is justifyng burning people, beheading babies, killing women, raping them,  parading dead women in Gaza while the crowed is spitting on them only because they happen to be Jews living in Israel. Seems odd for the 21th century. I don't believe that this barbaric behavior can be ever justified. 

Do you have radical love for terrorists like Hamas but not for innocent people who happen to live in Israel? And you preach about radical love and mind games? Have you ever bothered taking a look in your mind before you judge the minds of others? 

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

@Lila9 There is no point of arguing, they keep stuck on the same thing that we Jews have no right to exist. Just move on. You will not convince them no matter what arguments you will make, it will be only a waste of your time.

In the meantime, I am thanking God for giving us advanced technology so we can go and finish the job once and for all. And to all haters, you can argue and speak and debate and cry and scream as much as you want, I hope you do realize that we are not taking your opinion, i am sure you are smarter than that. But its ok, this topic grows to over 3k posts and you can expand to 6k and even 9k and so on and so forth.

8 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Lila9 

In the meantime, I am thanking God for giving us advanced technology so we can go and finish the job once and for all. And to all haters, you can argue and speak and debate and cry and scream as much as you want, I hope you do realize that we are not taking your opinion, i am sure you are smarter than that. But its ok, this topic grows to over 3k posts and you can expand to 6k and even 9k and so on and so forth.

"God loves us because WHY ELSE WOULD HE HAVE GIVEN US NUKES!!!!!"

After the WW3 is over historians are gonna marvel at your posts hahahaha

6 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

After the WW3 is over historians are gonna marvel at your posts hahahaha

I don't think there even be historians after WW3. We will all be in Heaven (Hell for some, or should I say most) enjoying our eternity, tripping endlessly in a state of never ending bliss. Lol

@Nabd  Moshe Dayan spoke incredibly wise words about the tragedy of the situation or the destiny if you will of the two peoples, he warned against harboring hate against Arabs and how Jews have no choice but to live on their land always armed with a rifle. 

Btw something unrelated but I can't help but share: I just heard of the case of a small girl's hands being cut of and left all alone to bleed out for hours. Israeli paramedics came in but they only could witness her last breath and looking so scared. 

Edited by Vrubel

6 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I don't think there even be historians after WW3. We will all be in Heaven (Hell for some, or should I say most) enjoying our eternity, tripping endlessly in a state of never ending bliss. Lol

Theres super lavish bunkers now. And no the Jews are not invited (joking)

Either way wouldn't be too bad to surf eternity and bliss <3

8 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Either way wouldn't be too bad to surf eternity and bliss <3

See thats what i love, now we are agreeing on something. So its not that bad the ww3, you get bliss for eternity. You think experiencing something on 5 MEO for 20 min is great, tryt it for eternity, you will go ballistic.

Edited by Gennadiy1981

10 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Btw something unrelated but I can't help but share: I just heard of the case of a small girl's hands being cut of and left all alone to bleed out for hours. Israeli paramedics came in but they only could witness her last breath and looking so scared. 

I heard about it either. 

I also heard evidence about a 14-15 years old girl who was found dead, shot in the head, lying on her belly without pants with legs spread apart and cum on her back. 

Let Love In

Just now, Lila9 said:

I heard about it either. 

I also heard evidence about a 14-15 years old girl who was found dead, shot in the head, lying on her belly without pants with legs spread apart and cum on her back. 

why are you guys listening/watching such horrible stuff everyday? Dear god and sweet baby jesus help us

47 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Lila9 There is no point of arguing, they keep stuck on the same thing that we Jews have no right to exist. Just move on. You will not convince them no matter what arguments you will make, it will be only a waste of your time.

👍 We will respect ourselves and keep going with our goals thats anyway the only way to be respected back.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

44 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

where have you seen that? The Israeli government said it was going to spread the brutalities committed by Hamas and it has spread absolutely nothing, it only says things but does not show them, it loses credibility every minute 

Edited by Breakingthewall

30 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

See thats what i love, now we are agreeing on something. So its not that bad the ww3, you get bliss for eternity. You think experiencing something on 5 MEO for 20 min is great, tryt it for eternity, you will go ballistic.

Theres def more we connect on than disagree on 

What happens if we take 5 MEO while the nuke drops on us?

@Gennadiy1981 @Nivsch

Your experience is valid and important. Yes, it feels like you are talking to a wall right now, I also feel this as well but I'm sure your comments as Israelies help to people who're reading it and don't know much about the conflict to have a better perspective.

If at least one person here became wiser and more educated about this conflict, thanks to you, maybe it's not that useless after all.

If you choose to not participate, I understand. This can be emotionally draining to argue with people who question Israel's right to exist because of some irrational, primitive and antisemitic beliefs which are very difficult to remove.

Let Love In