Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Nabd said:

Of course most of them are terrorists at the end of the day just like most of the IDF are. But I don't condemn any Hamas soldier killing only IDF soldiers because anyone who signs up for the army is paid to kill and get killed and it goes both ways.

This comparison between Hamas and IDF is poor.

We talk about totally different levels of development, different strategy and different motivations.

You can say what you want about IDF but I've never seen them desecrate bodies or parading naked dead Muslim women in Tel Aviv while people there cheering them.

Let Love In

36 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This comparison between Hamas and IDF is poor.

We talk about totally different levels of development, different strategy and different motivations.

You can say what you want about IDF but I've never seen them desecrate bodies or parading naked dead Muslim women in Tel Aviv while people there cheering them.

Hamas does not represent the Palestinian people. If they are terrorists like you say then they are a rouge faction not some democracy 

42 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Jews were displaced from many countries. Could they just go to there and attack innocent people in the countries they were displaced from because of that?

If not, then why Arabs can and it will be ok? Especially while there are so many Arab countries who could let them in, why don't they let them in if they so care about them?

There are so many Muslim Arab countries, nobody's question their existence, no one question Palestine's right for existence, even though there are so many of them, yet, Israel, the only Jewish country, is always in doubt?

If it was the opposite, with one Muslim Arab country with Jewish refugees, in the middle of many Jews countries, everyone would pressure the Jewish countries to let the Jews refugees in instead of abusing the one Muslim country, from all sides, and question its existence.

Why only Israel always in question? Countries in the world were built upon tremendous abuse and suffer, more than Palestinians could ever experience and yet, nobody's question them.

Why these always the Jews who are get questioned?

My conclusion is that there are antisemitic beliefs that are deeply integrated in the collective psyche.

And the solution wouldn't be to eliminate Jews and to fight them and not allow them to exit but to accept them, to realize their right to have their own country. Yes, their country.

This is only one, which is Israel. From Jesus days and prior to that.

And turn the jelousy of them into motivation, to be better.

If you look at their history, you realize that on the collective level, Jews are great manifastors who rock and roll the game of survival and this should be as inspiration, not something to hate or detest. Or fight impulsively.

If Palestine and the Arab world would have understood that, there wouldn't have such ugly war between them. 

This conflict literally based on the difficulty of the Muslim Arab world to accept a Jewish country. 

What happened to the Jews was horrible. Nobody denies that. But the Jewish people need to heal their collective trauma from what happened. For example were you personally ever in the holocaust? 

I dont know why Arab countries don't let them in but anyways that would be an ethnic cleansing. Besides why is it that the Arabs have to leave? Is that the Jewish plan? To make conditions so bad that Arabs are forced to leave? 

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Jews were displaced from many countries. Could they just go to there and attack innocent people in the countries they were displaced from because of that?

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Yes, their country.

This is only one, which is Israel. From Jesus days and prior to that.

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Israeli journalist Yonit Levi.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

I dont know why Arab countries don't let them in

I've found why, they scared of Palestinian extremities. Seems they have already tried to accept Palestinian refugees in the past, but it led to terrible outcome and put themselves in danger.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

Hamas does not represent the Palestinian people. If they are terrorists like you say then they are a rouge faction not some democracy 

I didn't say that Hamas represents Palestinian people.

But Palestinian people as a collective have such mindset that allows them to create and accept this kind of leadership.

Let Love In

4 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I've found why, they scared of Palestinian extremities. Seems they have already tried to accept Palestinian refugees in the past, but it led to terrible outcome and put themselves in danger.

You are saying that Palestinian people are fundamentally bad. Thats like anti-semitism 

2 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I didn't say that Hamas represents Palestinian people.

But Palestinian people as a collective have such mindset that allows them to create and accept this kind of leadership.

Bro half of them are children 

What happened to the Jews was horrible. Nobody denies that. But the Jewish people need to heal their collective trauma from what happened. For example were you personally ever in the holocaust? 

They have a collective trauma to heal as well. But they have already started their healing process by building a beautiful, democratic and progressive country with their own hands, which is a good start.

Let Love In

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

They have a collective trauma to heal as well. But they have already started their healing process by building a beautiful, democratic and progressive country with their own hands, which is a good start.

No it's because USA allows them to

1 minute ago, Twentyfirst said:

You are saying that Palestinian people are fundamentally bad. Thats like anti-semitism 

No, I'm saying that other Arab countries don't want them because they make troubles in other Arab countries as well. 

Let Love In

36 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Israeli journalist Yonit Levi.

100%

Let Love In

8 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I wish those children will get an appropriate leadership for their future in Egypt/europe/both. In gaza it will be almost impossible at least how it seems right now.

Israel is doing them good long term, although short term the situation for them is hard as they are now humen shield hamas forces them to be.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

8 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Children are the most vulnarble population for such Islamic, anti Israel, radical ideas. 

Let Love In

6 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

No, I'm saying that other Arab countries don't want them because they make troubles in other Arab countries as well. 

So that is supposed to prove that they are the cause of drama in Israel?

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

Children are the most vulnarble population for such Islamic, anti Israel, radical ideas. 

Same could be said about children in Israel 

3 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Just the very fact those children are under hamas regime is enough to make them poor and misserable with no future, but of course the world doesn't speak about that. Pure hypocrisy.

Edited by Nivsch

16 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Part of that healing is stealing land from the West Bank and expelling people who have lived there for generations from their homes. a state of law does not do that, only a criminal state.

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Same could be said about children in Israel 

Children in Israel are educated to respect the different, to help others, to follow their dreams, to be independent. 

Children in gaza are educated to hate jews and to kill them. They are poor from age 0. "But Israel!"